Clothing Company Trying to Rebrand the Swastika as a Symbol of Peace

Status
Not open for further replies.
If there's a group that may be touchy about a swastika, it would be the Jews. Like I said, knowing the true history of the symbol still wouldn't induce me to wear one.

More Russians were killed than Jews in WW2, and we almost never hear about it.

But I didn't realize that genocide was a scored competition. It's all bad from my perspective.

Jews are notorious for neglecting, and disrespecting other victims of genocides.

You making an excuse for Hitler?

he loves hitler.

Nonsense, Hitler did unspeakable damages to European Christians, and Jews.

However, I don't really care much about the Jewish victims, much like Jews don't care very much about the Polish victims.

But I didn't realize that genocide was a scored competition. It's all bad from my perspective.

Jews are notorious for neglecting, and disrespecting other victims of genocides.

he loves hitler.

However, I don't really care much about the Jewish victims, much like Jews don't care very much about the Polish victims.

So you are a bigot, because they are bigots. My kids used that logic, then they turned six.

The swastika is an ancient symbol that can be traced back thousands of years. was commonly used as far back as 1000 BC. Referred to by different names in different societies and it was a symbol of peace and well being. The Nazi swastika deliberately reversed the ancient symbol of power so that it turned counterclockwise denoting a "black magic" orientation in direct contradiction of the right handed wheel of life swastika. --- Occult Third Reich

So yes - historically the swastika was a symbol of peace, but after WWII came to be associated with evil ...Hitler ... Genocide ...

he loves hitler.

So you are a bigot, because they are bigots. My kids used that logic, then they turned six.

How are Poles supposed to feel about Jews who are at the forefront of slandering a whole nation of Poland?

he loves hitler.

Tolerance is for the weak.

Do you tolerate termites which ruin your home?

But, all of sudden when it has a Human ethnicity which ruins your home, then it should be tolerated.

All Humans were basically racist, until some idiotic Liberals, including a lot of Jews, decided that racism was wrong, and that we should tolerate our demise, especially if you're a White Christian.

So yes - historically the swastika was a symbol of peace, but after WWII came to be associated with evil ...Hitler ... Genocide ...

The Soviet Union, and British Empire killed more than Nazi Germany.

Why aren't the Soviet hammer, and sickle, or British Union-jack treated so seriously?

Maybe because Jews were hardly victims of those genocides?

I'm sorry, are you a Nazi?

The Swastika is a big symbol in Indo-European faiths, including Hinduism, it's offshoot Buddhism, and European Paganism.

Swastika bashing, can in fact be cultural hate.
Or not....... :eusa_whistle:

Well, considering how many the Star of David symbol has killed in Israel, being 10's of thousands.

Do, you think it's okay to consider the Star of David as a symbol of hatred too?

Of course, such a scenario would be considered anti-Semitic.

So, why is a Swastika symbol a religious symbol treated this way?

Especially considering the Hammer, and Sickle aren't, which in fact killed more.

But, I guess that's "Okay" because Jews didn't die much from the Hammer, and Sickle.
Love your justifying rationale........ Gave me quit a laugh. :thup:

I think it's hilarious that people are all butt-hurt over symbols.
So do I but what does that have to do with your rationalities?

Just more reason to see Swastika bashing as potential cultural hate, and the Hammer, nd Sickle just as just a symbol of hate.

But, of course Jews kick, and scream, and go berserk until they get theirs.

Like this Jew below hating on Chinese for their religious Swastika symbol.

The Swastika is a big symbol in Indo-European faiths, including Hinduism, it's offshoot Buddhism, and European Paganism.

If there's a group that may be touchy about a swastika, it would be the Jews. Like I said, knowing the true history of the symbol still wouldn't induce me to wear one.

Not true, I just did.

It's typically the argument of neo-Nazis in an attempt to show the Nazis really "weren't that bad". I don't know if that's the case here or not but based on the normal neo-Nazi argument it sure looks like it considering he made a veiled reference to the Holocaust being fictitious.

Why aren't the Soviet hammer, and sickle, or British Union-jack treated so seriously?

More likely because their lands were not conquered and concentration camps exposed. So far as the British are concerned I do believe you are mistaken .....

More likely because their lands were not conquered and concentration camps exposed. So far as the British are concerned I do believe you are mistaken .....

10's of millions of Russians were killed by the Nazis, a fact we just about never hear about.

Is this also because of the Nazis being defeated?

The book the Late Victorian Holocausts is pretty damning for the British Empire.

The evidence points to dozens of famines in India, and also the Irish potato famine, becoming genocides due to British controlling food exports under them.

This doesn't even begin to discuss, the British Empire's role in ethnic cleansing North America, Australia, New Zealand etc.

I wouldn't really doubt that the British Empire is the crown champion of European brutality.

10's of millions of Russians were killed by the Nazis, a fact we just about never hear about.
TRUE *BUT* There aren't too many Russians over here repeating the story as the Jews are. You should have mentioned the Gypsies who were basically exterminated in Europe by the Nazis. Or religous prisoners such as the Jehovah Witnesses - ditto. Both groups shared the ovens with the Jews but how often do you hear of them ? Anyway - it's not my intent to indulge your anti semitic rant - it is what it is ...

Not true, I just did.

It's typically the argument of neo-Nazis in an attempt to show the Nazis really "weren't that bad". I don't know if that's the case here or not but based on the normal neo-Nazi argument it sure looks like it considering he made a veiled reference to the Holocaust being fictitious.

Oh really, by pointing out the Nazis killed more Russians than Jews is somehow saying the Nazis "weren't that bad" really?

Millions of Jews were killed, that much is certain.

If there were not, there would be multiple millions more Jews in Poland, or in Israel today.

TRUE *BUT* There aren't too many Russians over here repeating the story as the Jews are. You should have mentioned the Gypsies who were basically exterminated in Europe by the Nazis. Or religous prisoners such as the Jehovah Witnesses - ditto. Both groups shared the ovens with the Jews but how often do you hear of them ? Anyway - it's not my intent to indulge your anti semitic rant - it is what it is ...

There's more Polish Americans, than Jewish Americans.

But, how often do you hear about the Polish Catholic victims of the Holocaust?

Quite the opposite as of late, you're more likely to hear of Polish complicity in the Holocaust.

This is because of the Jewish hand in media, Hollywood, and academia.

well it actually is, if you're a buddist.

I don't really see that many buddist rockin the swaz, so they may know that it's not a good idea.

You do see it occasionally in Temples, both Hindu and Buddhist but it usually isn't a prominent symbol.

It's not the only one ruined by the Nazi's, a lot of Roman Symbology has also been co-opted by the bastards.

If I ever get a Tatoo I would love for it to be a Roman Eagle, but since the Nazi's used it, there can be some confusion.

Anytime the Jews don't get their way it's anti-Semitic.

If you look at Jewish complicity with the Soviets, it's anti-Semitic.

If you downplay Polish complicity with the Nazis, it's also anti-Semitic.

How can this be?
Especially considering for Poles there's no such perks.

Who's ever heard of the term "Polonophobia"? or "anti-Polonism"?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back