🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

CNN about to be exposed

Nothing is going to happen, dipshit. Why are conservatives so fucking gullible?
Gullible and stupid! FOX keeps them that way.
STUDY: Watching Only Fox News Makes You Less Informed Than Watching No News At All
Fake study promoted by fake news. Wow.
The "fake study" was done by 2 universities. Do you have any studies that say you aren`t stupid? I`ll give them a look.
Roud don't need no stinkin' universities......

No university student or professor publish a study that is not favorable to the left. You either tow the line or you leave the insitutions.
You're an idiot.....

Did you even ATTEND a university?

That's right. There have been moles inside CNN secretly tapping CNN employees.
Hours of these tapes are being released on Thursday.
Hey Jake! Better follow up on those job applications.
When the public listens to your radical Trump hate you'll be laughed out of the White house briefing room.
Note to MSNBC: You worry that CNN is about to get their radical LIB bias exposed? Watch what Okeefe's moles in your rat's nest have come up with.
Is James O'Keefe About To Smoke CNN? Tells Hannity He's Set To Release "Hundreds of Hours" Of Newsroom Footage "Wikileaks Style" | Zero Hedge

Now that would be awsome............he got bob craemer and scot foval on video confessing to massive voter fraud operations and massive violence incitement operations.......and he did it with undercover reporters who embedded with bob craemer's organization for 8 months....

You asshole!
CNN has been claiming to be unbiased for years!
Everyone with a fucking brain knows CNN is 100% radical LIB.
Now the entire world will listen to hours of these CNN radical Libs expose themselves.
The next time any of them show up at the White house briefing they will be laughed at.

STUDY: Watching Only Fox News Makes You Less Informed Than Watching No News At All
The "fake study" was done by 2 universities. Do you have any studies that say you aren`t stupid? I`ll give them a look.
As soon as you hear someone say "show me the studies" on self evident issues, you know they are bonafide leftards.
No......you know that such people favor EVIDENCE over Bold Assertion.....

But since you idiots don't know anything, or where evidence loiters, you would prefer to stand around flinging slogans....

You asshole!
Now the entire world will listen to hours of these CNN radical Libs expose themselves.
The next time any of them show up at the White house briefing they will be laughed at.
But if their REPORTING is biased, you would only have to show clips from their broadcasts.....

You haven't given this any more thought than you give anything else, have you, Useful Idiot.....
Dufus is so out of touch or just a pathological liar he claims CNN is not biased.

Non-Partisan? Not a Chance! The Worst of CNN's Election Bias
You really can't read, can you....
Newsbusters is trying to do the very thing I've suggested.......
Hilarious. Dufus is actually running with defending CNN.
Quote the part where I do so.......I don't think I've seen 10 minutes of CNN in the past 5 years.....
Bullshit! Can't afford cable. That's why. LOL.

You asshole!
But if their REPORTING is biased, you would only have to show clips from their broadcasts.....

You haven't given this any more thought than you give anything else, have you, Useful Idiot.....
Dufus is so out of touch or just a pathological liar he claims CNN is not biased.

Quote the part where I do so.......I don't think I've seen 10 minutes of CNN in the past 5 years.....
You obviously can't click links. Dozens of examples with links in my post.

As soon as you hear someone say "show me the studies" on self evident issues, you know they are bonafide leftards.

But since you idiots don't know anything, or where evidence loiters, you would prefer to stand around flinging slogans....

You mean like: "Not my president" "Love Trumps Hate" "He will not divide us" and "Fuck Trump!"?

No university student or professor publish a study that is not favorable to the left. You either tow the line or you leave the insitutions.
You're an idiot.....

Yes I did. Before the left completely took over academia.

All sane people know Trump is a pathological liar and a total Lemon.

Newsroom chit-chat is unimportant.
You asshole!

Look who they voted for......look at their current support for Milo. Look at them mourning the Bowling Green massacre and the terrorist attack in Sweden. Look at them denigrating a former POW and a Gold Star family. Look at the christians among them worshipping a pussy grabber.

You're an idiot.....

Me too, thank God! They were making inroads into the Sociology dept just then though.

You asshole!

CNN runs video of Trump being a liar and ass.

You morons complain that it's bias. LOL
Agreed....all the RW crying about CNN and others actually showing footage of what the so-called president actually said.

You asshole!

What will happen is CNN will totally lose its credibility.
Only with RW suckers.

You mean like: "Not my president" "Love Trumps Hate" "He will not divide us" and "Fuck Trump!"?
Don't forget the fake freakout by the left: "Trump refuses to say if he'll accept the election results!" Then they tried to sabotage the electoral college only to lose one for Hillary!

I find it much more likely that you are lying.....if I had made any comments "defending CNN" you would post them....

But because I didn't, and you lied about it, you cannot.....

So now we are back to playing this bullshit little game you ignorant yokels prefer......

You're an idiot.....

You're full of shit......your posts suggest "10th grade drop out".....

You asshole!

CNN runs video of Trump being a liar and ass.

You morons complain that it's bias. LOL
Agreed....all the RW crying about CNN and others actually showing footage of what the so-called president actually said.

Everybody sees who's crying.

You're an idiot.....

You're full of shit......your posts suggest "10th grade drop out".....
Funny I was going to say that about you, but wouldn't give you more than junior high at best.

You're a leftie hack who's butt is still hurting.

I find it much more likely that you are lying.....if I had made any comments "defending CNN" you would post them....

But because I didn't, and you lied about it, you cannot.....

So now we are back to playing this bullshit little game you ignorant yokels prefer......
Not my fault you keep denying I posted several dozen direct quotes from CNN staff showing their bias. You are just a useful idiot playing a puppet for Soros.

"Grab her by the pussy" was newsroom chit-chat. You guys sure thought THAT was important.

That's right. There have been moles inside CNN secretly tapping CNN employees.
Hours of these tapes are being released on Thursday.
Hey Jake! Better follow up on those job applications.
When the public listens to your radical Trump hate you'll be laughed out of the White house briefing room.
Note to MSNBC: You worry that CNN is about to get their radical LIB bias exposed? Watch what Okeefe's moles in your rat's nest have come up with.
Is James O'Keefe About To Smoke CNN? Tells Hannity He's Set To Release "Hundreds of Hours" Of Newsroom Footage "Wikileaks Style" | Zero Hedge
Can't wait for the fake Pimp poster boy to piece together a bunch of footing to give to FOX news to give Trump a hard on to obsess over for the rest of his life!! Jobs....forget about it!!

Forum List

Back