🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

CNN and BSNBC refuse to give live coverage to today's testimony. Only Fox News covers it.

It's now after 1500, and MSNBC has returned to normal programming. FOX is still broadcasting what is left of the hearings for today.

Funny, I heard my wife bitching about them a while ago, she never watches that comedy channel we call Faux News.

Faux is the only network that covers the Carnival Barker-in-Chief's pep rallies for the likes of QAnoner's and other conspiratorial misfits, so.................

49726d02-95fa-11e8-acb0-2eccab85240c_1280x720_103624.jpg

QAnon conspiracy theorists turned out in force at Trump's Michigan rally as he hailed victory over 'deep state'
QAnon conspiracy theorists turned out in force at Trump's Michigan rally as he hailed victory over 'deep state'
Obama spied on Trump.

Horowitz's FISA Court Abuse report & his testimony today completely burnt to ashes anything that remained of the Democrats and their surrogate coup attempt-complicit leftist media's credibility...especially CNN's whose ratings recently hit the lowest marks ever.

While the faux news traitorous media either attempted to ignore the US IG's report OR falsely claim the report found no political bias - a claim Horowitz withdrew today - and thus vindicated Comey and the other traitors, Horowitz and his senate testimony drove home the most important findings in the report:

Comey, other top leaders and members of the FBI and members of the DOJ most egregiously violated the Constitution, broke laws, and betrayed the trust of the American people.

Horowitz testified that the FBI falsified evidence, altered official reports, knowingly omitted critical information, knowingly used & false information on the initial FISA Court Warrant requests to illegally obtain warrants to spy on the Trump team and on follow-on FISA requests to keep the debunked investigation of the President going.

These are extremely serious crimes identified in a report Democrats, Comey and other proven criminals, and snowflakes claim somehow vindicate those involved.

Horowitz has no prose tutorial powers...but Durham, who has already reclassified his investigation as a criminal investigation and has reportedly already convened a Grand Jury, does.

I can't wait until he releases his report and begins indicting these criminals for crimes identified in the US IG's report!

I especially hope news crews 'just happen to be in the neighborhood' when heavily armored / armed DOJ officials raid the homes of and Perp-walk traitors like Comey, McCame, Clinesmith, & others.

Tells you all you need to know. The MSM can not allow you to watch live and form your own opinion. They must delay coverage until the proper spin can be formulated.
Simply can not allow their viewers to be properly informed.
Then they wonder why Fox News DOMINATES them with viewers.
huh?? I was watching it on CNN. Are you just making this up?

Faux is the only network that covers the Carnival Barker-in-Chief's pep rallies for the likes of QAnoner's and other conspiratorial misfits, so.................

No, FOX isn't the only place you can get to see his rallies as they happen. They are also shown on C-SPAN, and sometimes on PBS. On days that I just gotta see if he's still bat shit crazy, I tune into his rally coverage for a bit. And, I watch until he starts to repeat the same bullshit (usually 15 min or less into his speeches).

Today's testimony has been covered by all 3 networks, FOX, CNN and MSNBC. The OP is lying.
Oh goodness the networks are NBC , CBS and ABC. You are now liberated from dummy putz land

I was talking about the 3 major cable news networks.
And you were wrong. The first couple hours the only channel actually covering it was Fox. The others had a small box with no sound in the corner EXCEPT when their co conspirators were talking. Then they went full screen.

Today's testimony has been covered by all 3 networks, FOX, CNN and MSNBC. The OP is lying.
Oh goodness the networks are NBC , CBS and ABC. You are now liberated from dummy putz land

I was talking about the 3 major cable news networks.
And you were wrong. The first couple hours the only channel actually covering it was Fox. The others had a small box with no sound in the corner EXCEPT when their co conspirators were talking. Then they went full screen.

Well, he is a CNN viewer, willfully misinformed.

supposedly grumps doesn’t have a TV....

I don't have cable TV twit. I was conservative before Fox news existed

do with that what you will.

Bias or no bias... doesn't matter.

Transparency or no transparency... doesn't matter.

2016 election results or no 2016 election results... doesn't matter.

Good motives or bad motives... doesn't matter.

Good process or bad process... doesn't matter.

What DOES matter is whether the President attempted to coerce a foreign power into discrediting a domestic political rival...

Using taxpayer funds as grease...

--------------

The time has come to see whether there still exist a sufficient number of Republicans with the balls to stand-up to their Master.

Last edited:
Bias or no bias... doesn't matter.

Transparency or no transparency... doesn't matter.

2016 election results or no 2016 election results... doesn't matter.

Good motives or bad motives... doesn't matter.

Good process or bad process... doesn't matter.

What DOES matter is whether the President attempted to coerce a foreign power into discrediting a domestic political rival...

Using taxpayer funds as grease...

--------------

The time has come to see whether there still exist a sufficient number of Republicans with the balls to stand-up to their Master.

What really matters is why Biden got away with what they are accusing Trump of, and what we do about it.

...What really matters is why Biden got away with what they are accusing Trump of, and what we do about it.
Nope. If you want a piece of the Bidens, go for it; have a field day. Indict 'em. Prosecute 'em. Convict 'em. Throw 'em in jail.

But that does not excuse Trump from attempting to coerce a foreign leader for a political favor utilizing taxpayer money as grease.

Your lying, amoral, arrogant Orange Baboon violated his sacred trust and his oath of office and is now being held to account.

Tells you all you need to know. The MSM can not allow you to watch live and form your own opinion. They must delay coverage until the proper spin can be formulated.

I just sat here through Ted Cruz and Amy Kobluchar asking him questions on CNN live on my tv.
Oh they aired a few of their fellow conspirators when it was their turn to talk. But 95% of the gop were not put on air.

They are so transparent yet you failed to notice it.

You know this how? Were you sitting at home flipping between channels?

I was sitting at home with flu on the computer and the tv on and not paying much attention to cruz or amy only heard a question or two and saw his post so I posted and by the time I did they went back to their news room and back and forth. There is not one thing I really heard them say. Besides I'm 71 and I can sit at home all day if I want but I usually choose to work.

I just sat here through Ted Cruz and Amy Kobluchar asking him questions on CNN live on my tv.
Oh they aired a few of their fellow conspirators when it was their turn to talk. But 95% of the gop were not put on air.

They are so transparent yet you failed to notice it.

You know this how? Were you sitting at home flipping between channels?

I was sitting at home with flu on the computer and the tv on and not paying much attention to cruz or amy only heard a question or two and saw his post so I posted and by the time I did they went back to their news room and back and forth. There is not one thing I really heard them say. Besides I'm 71 and I can sit at home all day if I want but I usually choose to work.
I was at work ant the customer was bitching a blue streak because they wanted to watch the testimony and had to watch Fox because the other 2 weren't covering it live. Was that way for a couple hours as all the homeowner did was complain about it.

CNN and BSNBC are dishonest networks.

Forum List

Back