🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

CNN and BSNBC refuse to give live coverage to today's testimony. Only Fox News covers it.

Today's testimony has been covered by all 3 networks, FOX, CNN and MSNBC. The OP is lying.

Link?

why did you not ask the OP for a link?

(no need to answer...it was rhetorical)

OP said the other networks had delayed coverage and Fox was live. I believe him as I saw the same thing.

Flipping back and forth from CNN to FOX, and then from FOX to MSNBC, and you would see that there isn't a delay. Turn on your television and verify it for yourself.

Today's testimony has been covered by all 3 networks, FOX, CNN and MSNBC. The OP is lying.

Link?

Verify it like I did, turn on your television, and see what those channels are broadcasting right now. Can't link to my television.

I am pretty sure the OP is just parroting what a tweet from Trump said and the follow defenders are backing him up like normal.

Probably. It's interesting how blatantly they will lie, especially about something that is really easy to verify, and doesn't really affect the outcome of things.

Why lie when the truth is so much easier?

Link?

Verify it like I did, turn on your television, and see what those channels are broadcasting right now. Can't link to my television.

I am pretty sure the OP is just parroting what a tweet from Trump said and the follow defenders are backing him up like normal.

Probably. It's interesting how blatantly they will lie, especially about something that is really easy to verify, and doesn't really affect the outcome of things.

They all want to be like Trump.

Link?

I am at my PC. I can connect to Fox ASAP but not to MSNBC. Odd. Oh well.

Link?

It is part of the conspiracy to keep the public in the dark...quick...get your tin foil hat on before they read your brainwave!

It is part of the conspiracy to keep the public in the dark...quick...get your tin foil hat on before they read your brainwave!

Just a fact. Don't kill the messenger.

Well, it seems that at 1400, CNN decided to return to normal programming. MSNBC and FOX are still broadcasting the hearings.

just laughing at you since you told us earlier that you were flipping between all the stations to verify the OP.

just laughing at you since you told us earlier that you were flipping between all the stations to verify the OP.

I did? Never did I say that. I am not near a TV. Trying CNN now. CNN works. So it is just MSNBC out of those 3 that does not.

I did? Never did I say that. I am not near a TV. Trying CNN now. CNN works. So it is just MSNBC out of those 3 that does not.

I checked my television shortly after 1400 today, and while CNN has returned to normal news programming, MSNBC and FOX are still broadcasting the hearings.

I checked my television shortly after 1400 today, and while CNN has returned to normal news programming, MSNBC and FOX are still broadcasting the hearings.

CNN is currently broadcasting online as is FOX. MSNBC is stuck in a spin.

" I believe him as I saw the same thing."

:290968001256257790-final:

" I believe him as I saw the same thing."

:290968001256257790-final:

With MSNBC.

Forum List

Back