CNN and guest upset over liberal saying the N word...really???

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
“If you don’t want to support the ‘alt right’ don’t choose as your White House counselor a man who uses the word n****r, whose wife says he did not want his daughters to go to a school with too many Jews,” Kaiser said. “And don’t choose as an attorney general a man who calls the NAACP an un-American organization and who we learned in the Guardian today went so far as to prosecute...”

Then, Baldwin, who exclaimed “wow” when Kaiser first said the word, interrupted to object.

“Charles, can I just ― hang on a second. I appreciate you going through all of this. But please don’t use the n-word on my show,” Baldwin said.

I love these overly sensitive ass ho's who will do anything to get ratings, suddenly having issues with someone QUOTING a racist with his own words and taking exception with it. CNN the biggest news whores out there, got a lot of nerves....they single handily used every single word Trump utter and had no issues with it, now they're becoming sensitive???

New Flash....the word means nothing to black people, use it, abuse it, we don't care about the word anymore, because if it means ignorant...stupid people are todays new negro's, ie niggas!!...and they come in all colors, including black

“If you don’t want to support the ‘alt right’ don’t choose as your White House counselor a man who uses the word n****r, whose wife says he did not want his daughters to go to a school with too many Jews,” Kaiser said. “And don’t choose as an attorney general a man who calls the NAACP an un-American organization and who we learned in the Guardian today went so far as to prosecute...”

Then, Baldwin, who exclaimed “wow” when Kaiser first said the word, interrupted to object.

“Charles, can I just ― hang on a second. I appreciate you going through all of this. But please don’t use the n-word on my show,” Baldwin said.

I love these overly sensitive ass ho's who will do anything to get ratings, suddenly having issues with someone QUOTING a racist with his own words and taking exception with it. CNN the biggest news whores out there, got a lot of nerves....they single handily used every single word Trump utter and had no issues with it, now they're becoming sensitive???

New Flash....the word means nothing to black people, use it, abuse it, we don't care about the word anymore, because if it means ignorant...stupid people are todays new negro's, ie niggas!!...and they come in all colors, including black

No it doesn't. If 'Nigga' truly came in all colors, blacks still would not go ballistic when a white/brown person called them 'Nigga'. I love proving you wrong in one sentence!............(wait for it.......it's coming........here's that yellow dancing man.......:dance:....).

No it doesn't. If 'Nigga' truly came in all colors, blacks still would not go ballistic when a white/brown person called them 'Nigga'. I love proving you wrong in one sentence!............(wait for it.......it's coming........here's that yellow dancing man.......:dance:....).
I'm black and I don't crazy over it. Unless its said to my face, I could care less. I live in the South honey, I hear that word all the time, don't bother me in the least....really

The guest assumed he had license to use it because he was slamming Trump.

Pretty funny the way that one played out.

I'm black and I don't crazy over it. Unless its said to my face, I could care less. I live in the South honey, I hear that word all the time, don't bother me in the least....really

:cool-45:..........

You're an odd person, tigerred59. That's coming from someone who has spent thousands of hours talking with psych patients over the past 11years.

Forum List

Back