CNN: Big Red Wave - GOP Is in the best position since 1938

I am predicting no Mid Term elections. They will come up with a way to stop it. Martial Law will be declared.

Meh, at this point they are over inflating their potential losses so they can come back after election day and say that it was not as bad as expected.

Meh, at this point they are over inflating their potential losses so they can come back after election day and say that it was not as bad as expected.
So you are saying CNN IS fake news

Cult, CNN says you are fucked in November because your policies result in hyperinflation.

SO CNN IS RACIST!!!

isn’t that how it works for you cultists? Disagree and you are racist?

What the fuck happened to the on the left who fought against the war machine?

$40 Billion of OUR FUCKING MONEY funded war in Ukraine?

You cultists are shameless.

When CNN says the Democrats are in position to get an historic ass kicking, it's gotta be true, right snowflakes?

Does it?

It's too bad abortion did your candidates in. And you nominated a bunch of insurrectionists.

The Red Whimper​

The “red wave” never materialized for Republicans as Donald Trump-endorsed candidates floundered across the country.

Does it?

It's too bad abortion did your candidates in. And you nominated a bunch of insurrectionists.

You lie - polls showed abortion was not in Americans' top 5 concerns.

You selective recall is hilarious.
'INSURRECTIONISTS'?
- Democrats had to lie about what Trump really said on 6 Jan while we have Schumer on video personally threatening USSC Justices and calking for violence against them, have Warren actually, publicly calling for Insurrection, Democrats openly undermining the USSC, and two failed Democrat-incited political assassination attempts.

Do you ever considet facts / the truth before spewing your lies / propaganda, or is your brain f*ed up lome Fetterman's and Joe's?

'When CNN says the Democrats are in position to get an historic ass kicking, it's gotta be true, right snowflakes?'

No condemnation or rebuke for the fake news media who panicked and got it wrong?

:p

You lie - polls showed abortion was not in Americans' top 5 concerns.

You selective recall is hilarious.
'INSURRECTIONISTS'?
- Democrats had to lie about what Trump really said on 6 Jan while we have Schumer on video personally threatening USSC Justices and calking for violence against them, have Warren actually, publicly calling for Insurrection, Democrats openly undermining the USSC, and two failed Democrat-incited political assassination attempts.

Do you ever considet facts / the truth before spewing your lies / propaganda, or is your brain f*ed up lome Fetterman's and Joe's?
No one polled all those little young girls who showed up to vote yesterday.

It was HUGE on women's mind. Pro choice women. Thanks for getting out the vote.

See, that's what polls can't tell you. Who's going to show up to vote? Even if you say you're pro life, maybe you aren't going to show up on election day. I almost talked myself out of going in yesterday but then I did it. Glad I did. Lots of Biden supporters showed up or voted early. What happened?

Forum List

Back