CNN: "Bill to help Veterans FAILS" VETS, didn't we tell you you're fighting4nothing?

pvsi

VIP Member
Nov 17, 2013
The Dems smack the Vets in the face again.

What else is new?
If the establishment media such as Fox News continues putting up dunces such as Mitt Romney and John McCain to run against liberals, of course liberals will win and do what they want. blame the right for losing elections and do not blame me for not voting for republican ding bats - I have no plans to vote in establishment's hosted elections ever again, not after 2004 when I saw no write in option and only pre selected scum from TV. That was the last time I voted.

What else is new?

Washington (CNN) - A Democratic bill designed to make numerous improvements to services for veterans failed in the Senate Thursday, a victim of the partisan gridlock and election-year acrimony that dominates the chamber.

On a largely party-line vote, 56 to 41, the measure didn’t get the 60 votes it needed to clear a procedural hurdle.

The R's killed it because they wanted to tack on Iran bullshit to the bill. In other word's they politicised a bill that should have been bi-partisan. And in the process sacrifised the Vets.

You should grow up and learn when to leave politics at the door.

What else is new?

Washington (CNN) - A Democratic bill designed to make numerous improvements to services for veterans failed in the Senate Thursday, a victim of the partisan gridlock and election-year acrimony that dominates the chamber.

On a largely party-line vote, 56 to 41, the measure didn’t get the 60 votes it needed to clear a procedural hurdle.

The R's killed it because they wanted to tack on Iran bullshit to the bill. In other word's they politicised a bill that should have been bi-partisan. And in the process sacrifised the Vets.

LOL, this does not apply to me, but I admit it, I also for some reason was under assumption that it was REPUBLICANS trying to pass the bill and the DEMOCRATS who killed it. not that it matters, but just saying...

I blame the losertrians and tea party for wanting to cut government so bad that something like this could be possible. Jezzz.

What else is new?
If the establishment media such as Fox News continues putting up dunces such as Mitt Romney and John McCain to run against liberals, of course liberals will win and do what they want. blame the right for losing elections and do not blame me for not voting for republican ding bats - I have no plans to vote in establishment's hosted elections ever again, not after 2004 when I saw no write in option and only pre selected scum from TV. That was the last time I voted.

I'll never ever vote for someone that will slaughter science(nasa, nws, noaa, ) that has made this country a leader on this planet. Fact...

the dems smack the vets in the face again.

What else is new?

dems?????

the dems smack the vets in the face again.

What else is new?

washington (cnn) - a democratic bill designed to make numerous improvements to services for veterans failed in the senate thursday, a victim of the partisan gridlock and election-year acrimony that dominates the chamber.

on a largely party-line vote, 56 to 41, the measure didn’t get the 60 votes it needed to clear a procedural hurdle.

The r's killed it because they wanted to tack on iran bullshit to the bill. In other word's they politicised a bill that should have been bi-partisan. And in the process sacrifised the vets.

SHAMEFUL. First Paul Ryan screwing the troops. Now the GOP blocks this bill to help them

TO ALL VETS AND MILITARY FOLKS:

I tried to caution you guys back in 2012, after the radical right turned their backs on law enforcement, a group that for decades the GOP supposedly supported, and received support back from. Until it came to their precious dollar and ideology.

They turned their backs on police without hesitation.

They WILL do the same to the troops. Just wait. We're slowly seeing signs of it. Not that Dems will be much better. They aren't.

It just doesn't pay anymore to put on a uniform, carry a gun, and swear to protect innocent people even at the risk of your own life.

I tried to caution you guys back in 2012, after the radical right turned their backs on law enforcement, a group that for decades the GOP supposedly supported, and received support back from. Until it came to their precious dollar and ideology.

They WILL do the same to the troops. Just wait. We're slowly seeing signs of it. Not that Dems will be much better. They aren't.

It just doesn't pay anymore to put on a uniform, carry a gun, and swear to protect innocent people even at the risk of your own life.

I did the same thing. The right turned against teachers, police, firefighters, in a flash when they decided the all-mighty dollar trumped all.

I did the same thing. The right turned against teachers, police, firefighters, in a flash when they decided the all-mighty dollar trumped all.

:eusa_clap: Yep. And the right wingers here are STILL butt hurt that I told the GOP to go fuck themselves.

In my opinion, the GOP is already screwing the troops, they just hide it behind flags and parades and patriotic country music. Sending our troops to fight these God awful wars and interventions.....conveniently profitable for the defense industry.......and then not taking care of them when they return, and doing bullshit like Paul Ryan and the Senate GOP have done to screw them over even more?

They bank on the thought that the military would NEVER en mass turn to vote Democrat.

Well, as the GOP learned in 2012, voters don't have to turn Democrat. They just have to stop voting GOP. Like I did. And like the tens of millions of cops, firemen, teachers, and the parents, wives, kids, supporters of cops, firemen and teachers.

Forum List

Back