CNN BLAMING CHRISTIANS AND THE GOP FOR ORLANDO / 06/13 at 12:47am

bucs90

Gold Member
Feb 25, 2010
I'm dumbfounded. They have this bitch on CNN right now....12:47 am....saying this attack wasn't about ISIS (despite the pig Muslim himself calling 911 saying it's ISIS).....she's saying "This kind of hatred is learned from Christians and the GOP right here in America". Yes. Nevermind the words of the killer. Nevermind his preacher literally saying "Kill gays" at their mosque 3 weeks ago.

No no no....it's Jeb Bush's fault. It's Jerry Falwell. It's probably Mitch McConnell too. It's Romneys fault.

WHAT THE FUCK????

See....this is why America is fucked.

Even the pig Muslim called 911 to say it's about ISIS. And the media within 24 hours has spun it back to Christians and Republicans.

Just unreal. Our nation is fucked. The collapse has begun and it will keep going until it's a total collapse.

I wouldn't worry too much about it. Obviously she's an idiot.

It was awkward....almost to the point of being uncomfortable....watching her try to squirm and squeeze the issue back around to attack Christians and Republicans.

I'm dumbfounded. They have this bitch on CNN right now....12:47 am....saying this attack wasn't about ISIS (despite the pig Muslim himself calling 911 saying it's ISIS).....she's saying "This kind of hatred is learned from Christians and the GOP right here in America". Yes. Nevermind the words of the killer. Nevermind his preacher literally saying "Kill gays" at their mosque 3 weeks ago.

No no no....it's Jeb Bush's fault. It's Jerry Falwell. It's probably Mitch McConnell too. It's Romneys fault.

WHAT THE FUCK????

Even the pig Muslim called 911 to say it's about ISIS. And the media within 24 hours has spun it back to Christians and Republicans.

Just unreal. Our nation is fucked. The collapse has begun and it will keep going until it's a total collapse.
In the U.S. there is a HUGE openness and acceptance towards hatred of gay people. Mostly among conservative religious fundies. The murdering bastard surely fed off of that acceptance at least a little bit.

It's desperation. The left is hoping there are still enough gullible people who believe everything the hear on the so-called "news". Not this time.

WHAT THE FUCK????

In the U.S. there is a HUGE openness and acceptance towards hatred of gay people. Mostly among conservative religious fundies. The murdering bastard surely fed off of that acceptance at least a little bit.

Yeah just HAS to be the Christians fault right??? There's just NO WAY Islam motivated him to do this right???

WHAT THE FUCK????

Yeah just HAS to be the Christians fault right??? There's just NO WAY Islam motivated him to do this right???
Fundie Islam is fucking stupid. No one is denying that.

WHAT THE FUCK????

Link?

I was thinking the Clinton News Network would at least let the bodies get cold before they restart their Liberal propaganda campaign of coddling Muslims, blaming Christians and the GOP. I guess not.

WHAT THE FUCK????

Have you no shame?

WHAT THE FUCK????

OK I will try to get SUPER creative here and find a way to explain how Christians are to blame.

1. Okay so Christians are supposed to teach forgiveness. And forgiveness allows spiritual healing, as proven by many
healing ministries.

The group blamed for blocking this knowledge from getting out is
FUNDAMENTALIST Christians who reject science, and have divided the church.
Christians have done this to each other by NOT FORGIVING and diseasing their own churches.

2. medical science could have ALREADY PROVEN spiritual healing taught by Christians
HEALS SCHIZOPHRENIA AND MENTAL ILLNESS EVEN CRIMINAL ILLNESS
See Scott Peck's Book "Glimpses of the Devil" where he advocates further medical research and development
after curing two patients of schizophrenic sickness that was so extreme they were a danger to themselves and considered incurable.
See David Berkowitz website on his recovery from occult induced sickness that made him kill people out of pure obsessed madness.

There is research proven on Rheumatoid Arthritis by a healing ministry
in FLORIDA: http://www.christianhealingmin.org

The solution to healing has been documented by medical research
in the VERY STATE where this madness led to mass shooting.

3. Christians reject Muslims instead of teaching that Islam INCLUDES Christian God and Scripture in its principles.

So if Christians and Muslims (and Jews) cannot forgive one another
and follow and join under Scriptural authority, that is the problem.

Christianity would fulfill and unite all tribes including Jews and Muslims
if it were taught that way.

But the "White Christians" are not teaching this as unity.

They are ATTACKING Muslims which prevents them and others from receiving
and uniting in Christ as FORGIVENESS allows.

OK how did I do?

Last bit, for anyone who wants to blame the LGBT community for whatever reason:

4. Spiritual healing that has been used to cure schizophrenia can help diagnose and
cure other mental illnesses and criminal obsessions of many of these sick people.

Because it works by forgiveness and healing ABUSE, then it also helps in cases of homosexual and transgender issues "caused by unnatural abuse and not naturally born conditions." Many people suffering from abuse but who heal and recover, can come out EITHER gay OR straight (or transgender) when all the false conditions and fears are removed and they feel free and at peace with their natural selves, whatever that is.

so part of the reason the spiritual healing hasn't been proved or used more publicly to cure mental and criminal illness to save lives is that the Christians who know this are REJECTED for sharing testimonies that healing therapy has led to people changing their orientations.

People aren't ready to hear that. So they reject Christians, too.
The fear and fault is mutual.

OK so you can jump all over me for saying this.
Until everyone forgives and unites, we are all suffering from these problems.

Last edited:

WHAT THE FUCK????

it's a think error: called a Hopover
Juvenile delinquents use it all the time.

WHAT THE FUCK????

Link?
Conservatives don’t need links, just lies.

WHAT THE FUCK????

Link?
Read much?

CNN tv at 12:47 am.

Derp along now

I was thinking the Clinton News Network would at least let the bodies get cold before they restart their Liberal propaganda campaign of coddling Muslims, blaming Christians and the GOP. I guess not.
Well they have a job to do, which is to run interference for the left. Coddle the muslims, excuse the terrorists and find reasons for their aggression and hate, blame Christians because Christians tend to vote Republican. People are finally starting to see the truth, which is Democrats are trying to destroy the American way of life.

it's interesting how my tolerance for the free speech rights of both the christians and the lgbt people is to blame for some islamic terrorist attack that happened in a whole other state. i think that just about does it for cnn, they're done.

WHAT THE FUCK????

They're doing this all the time. The Democrap party, academia, and the media are all now one and the same, and basically operating from the same playbook and delivering the same talking points. The leftist media disguises itself as "impartial" and "unbiased" and proceeds to feed the public the continuous bullshit propaganda 24/7 on the news outlets. They won't be happy until they destroy everything America stands for.

Last edited:

WHAT THE FUCK????

Link?
Conservatives don’t need links, just lies.
it's interesting how my tolerance for the free speech rights of both the christians and the lgbt people is to blame for some islamic terrorist attack that happened in a whole other state. i think that just about does it for cnn, they're done.

Before you say that ---- consider the source. A notorious liar who provided no link. I'm not taking his own analysis as far as I can throw it.

That's why I asked him for a link. Which he hasn't given. Wonder why.

WHAT THE FUCK????

They're doing this all the time. The Democrap party, academia, and the media are all now one and the same, and basically operating from the same playbook and delivering the same talking points. The leftist media disguises itself as "impartial" and "unbiased" and proceeds to feed the public the the bullshit propaganda. They won't be happy until they destroy everything America stands for.

Again --- I've explained this to you tinfoil types over and over --- nobody but nobody makes money on "destroying everything America stands for". On the contrary they make money by milking exactly what America stands for --- making money.

Really really really ain't rocket surgery.

Forum List

Back