🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

CNN busted lying again, they said Lanny Davis refused to comment, Lanny says he was the source

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Feb 25, 2015
To be clear, CNN said that Lanny Davis refused to comment on a story for which he was the source.

I’d say if you are the source, you have commented. :badgrin:

They lied to try to conceal that he was the source.

You can keep your sources anonymous, you can’t lie and then whine that no one trusts you.

I don't think there is anybody in the entire world who actually believes cnn represents ethical journalism any more..if they ever did.

I don't think there is anybody in the entire world who actually believes cnn represents ethical journalism any more..if they ever did.

It sure isn’t Trumps fault that CNN lies and people don’t trust them.

That narrative is hilarious.

Your logic is twisted. If someone lies to you, you are not the liar. The person who told the lie is. Lanny Davis' credibility is near zero.

Corrections are being made. Rightists have issues dealing with real news organizations. You guys want your junk news from sources such a zero hedge and Breitbart. You don't even like Fox if goes against your narrative. You want opinion and not news.

Spare us your fake outrage. News organizations are people, but give me them over the lies and trash that come from Trump and rubbish conservative opinion sites that you rely on.

Lanny Davis declined to comment on the story that he leaked to CNN.

Then he said he was misquoted on his own leak to CNN.

Come on, that shit is comical.

Last edited:
Your logic is twisted. If someone lies to you, you are not the liar. The person who told the lie is. Lanny Davis' credibility is near zero.

Corrections are being made. Rightists have issues dealing with real news organizations. You guys want your junk news from sources such a zero hedge and Breitbart. You don't even like Fox if goes against your narrative. You want opinion and not news.

Spare us your fake outrage. News organizations are people, but give me them over the lies and trash that come from Trump and rubbish conservative opinion sites that you rely on.

CNN is the world's Fake News Leader.

Responsible journalists check out the story BEFORE running it, make sure its true.

If I call into the local radio station and report that I saw a big foot lounging in the local Taco Bell, they would try and verify it before they put it on the air. They just wouldn't take my word for it.

BTW, that's how Karl Rove trolled CBS in 2004. He sent a psycho to them with the Killian letters he had composed, knowing the Lame Stream Media wouldn't bother verifying anything that was negative to Dubya and just run it.

The real problem is that liberals don't care if CNN lies, as long as the lies hurt their political opponents.

The real problem is that liberals don't care if CNN lies, as long as the lies hurt their political opponents.
False. A news organizations make mistakes and when they do they issue retractions. News Organizations are made up of people and sometimes make mistakes. Those on the fringe right look at those retractions as evidence as some sort of liability.

The fringe right has a problem with the very concept of news itself. To the fringe right any news that does not praise them or their candidates is fake. Thus they seek alternative facts.

The fringe does not want facts but opinion provided that opinion always proves them right.

Forum List

Back