CNN calls Kanye West Token negro for Trump support

Democratic leaders are panicking, Kanye West gave President Trump a bro hug in the Oval Office with media cameras rolling!

NOOOOOOOO!! We can't have a Black Hip Hop icon hugging our enemy!!!

Quick start up the smear machine!!!

Uhhh he's going to set Black people back 150 years yeah that's good. Uh Uh he's a sellout, he's a a a house n*gg*r, he's he's a traitor to his Race.

Oh man we gotta take this guy down, he actually said there's no reason for Black people to automatically vote Democrat! :shock::omg::shok::uhoh3:

AZtBEJD.jpg

How can anyone take seriously a person who made the statement that slavery is a choice?
Who said that and what was the context?
Kanye West on slavery: 'For 400 years? That sounds like a choice'
That was a bunch of jibberish. This west doesn’t make much sense. I still think it’s a stunt and whites are afraid to criticize. Black lefties are in a panic over it all because Denzel looks like he broke outta da plantation.

A LOT of Hollywood celebs would LOVE to tell Democrats where they can go.......but they can't.....their careers, residuals and fame would be forfeited

The actual number of people pushing all this hatred and division is relatively small.
It's always that vocal, all or nothing, crazy, hateful, miserable small crowd (Dems & Progs) that ruins everything for the majority

A LOT of Hollywood celebs would LOVE to tell Democrats where they can go.......but they can't.....their careers would be forfeited

F*** Hollyweird

Time for them to pay.

Time to expose one and each of those pieces of scum.

F*** Hollyweird
Time for them to pay.
Time to expose one and each of those pieces of scum.

Charlton Heston (now deceased)
Clint Eastwood
Bruce Willis
Brad Pitt
Vince Vaughn
Chuck Norris
Ice T
Sylvester Stallone
Tom Selleck
Mel Gibson
Joe Pesci
Pat Sajak
Kelsey Grammer
Leeann Tweeden

To name a few

They shouldn't be made to pay

Last edited:
who gives a fig about hollyweird anymore

People in Hollywood who stood up to Leftist bullying and stood up for what's right should be appreciated.

You can say F'em if you like....me....I stand with those in Hollywood who stand with the Constitution.

A man who fires on his fellow soldier, will soon find himself surrounded by his enemies

who gives a fig about hollyweird anymore

People in Hollywood who stood up to Leftist bullying and stood up for what's right should be appreciated.

You can say F'em if you like....me....I stand with those in Hollywood who stand with the Constitution.

A man who fires on his fellow soldier, will soon find himself surrounded by his enemies

cool

that's cool then I love those few conservatives in Hollyweird.

I like him!:2up:

gum4735.jpg

CNN Calls Kanye West ‘Token Negro’ for Trump Support

A CNN panel severely mocked rapper Kanye West during a segment discussing President Donald Trump’s invitation to the White House.

“My issue with Kanye West is quite simple, it’s that anti-intellectualism simply isn’t cool,” CNN commentator Bakari Sellers argued.

View attachment 221771
-----------------------------------------------

This is the perfect example of how leftist demonuts turn on their own just because they do not want to stay on the Democratic plantation. They prove it themselves with every breath these pos losers are .

The Left's racism against Mr. West is really sickening.

But what is even worse is the left's labeling of West as "mentally ill", merely because he is articulating an opinion opposed to the Far Left. The left wants to lock people up in mental hospitals if they are dissidents.

They did that in the old USSR, you know.

It's cool when a progressive brother says it. Remember "brothers" among us, the message here is if you support Trump, well, you're a dumb negro.

This entire video is a circus, but this woman (33:15) caught my attention. First she explains how Trump's WHITE house shouldn't have un-elected guests. Then she explains how black people are extremely sophisticated voters, because they've had to be for the last 300 years for survival......COUGH!........I guess that's her way of saying she's a victim of slavery, she's smarter than you, and this is why blacks support Democrats............HA!

She repeated herself just so she's "clear"..........Course Chris Mathews agreed, as he adopts the white hero's role.

Strikes me the left have been blinded while they're consumed with race, rhetoric, and in your face hypocrisy.

Last edited:
Ha ha, sometimes I think Trump's always a step ahead in the game. Personally, I think this Kanye West's visit was a circus in itself, but POTUS do this all the time. In this case, Trump staff probably guessed it's another opportunity for the left to expose themselves further.

Just kidding, imagine if they did. It's cool when a progressive brother says it. Remember "brothers" among us, the message here is if you support Trump, well, you're a dumb negro.

This entire video is a circus, but this woman (33:15) caught my attention. First she explains how Trump's WHITE house shouldn't have un-elected guests. Then she explains how black people are extremely sophisticated voters, because they've had to be for the last 300 years for survival......COUGH!........I guess that's her way of saying she's a victim of slavery, she's smarter than you, and this is why blacks support Democrats............HA!

She repeated herself just so she's "clear"..........Course Chris Mathews agreed, as he adopts the white hero's role.

Strikes me the left have been blinded while they're consumed with race, rhetoric, and in your face hypocrisy.

Just kidding?

You think it's funny?

To make a racist joke at the expense of someone who is mentally ill?

Oh, these Republicans. They will laugh at a crippled child. Because they think it walks "funny".

Forum List

Back