CNN' Cuomo Admits There IS A Border Crisis

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
"After months of denying there's a crisis, some Democrats are admitting the humanitarian situation has become dire. Former DHS Secretary Jeh Johnson, who served under President Obama, made the rounds this week and stressed the numbers being reported are beyond crisis levels.

@ChrisCuomo: This migrant situation is called a "crisis," but that word is overused. It doesn't do the situation justice.
It's not easy to see what's happening, but the only thing harder is to realize what isn't happening: Shameful inaction.
pic.twitter.com/WjFg71qJDw
— Cuomo Prime Time (@CuomoPrimeTime) April 2, 2019"

Perhaps now the Democrats will stop obstructing and refusing to act...

Forgive me if I don't hold my breath waiting for that to happen despite Cuomo finally admitting there is far more than a crisis happening on our southern border...

CNN: Okay Fine, There's a Crisis at the Border

sure, Trump's new threats are bringing more to the border. Thats his plan; create more crisis.

2000: 1.6 million apprehensions. No wall. No crisis.

2009: 800,000 apprehensions. No wall. No crisis.

2018: 400,000 apprehensions. CRISIS. NEED WALL. NATIONAL EMERGENCY.

sure, Trump's new threats are bringing more to the border. Thats his plan; create more crisis.

1 YEAR totals in 2000, 2009 but then monthly totals in 2018/2019 is a pure disingenuous and deceitful move.

On a good note Texas is getting another 7,000 troops for border containment.

"After months of denying there's a crisis, some Democrats are admitting the humanitarian situation has become dire. Former DHS Secretary Jeh Johnson, who served under President Obama, made the rounds this week and stressed the numbers being reported are beyond crisis levels.

@ChrisCuomo: This migrant situation is called a "crisis," but that word is overused. It doesn't do the situation justice.
It's not easy to see what's happening, but the only thing harder is to realize what isn't happening: Shameful inaction.

Forgive me if I don't hold my breath waiting for that to happen despite Cuomo finally admitting there is far more than a crisis happening on our southern border...

Seems Andy is a little slow on the uptake. The border has been in crisis for nearly a year.

Seems Andy is a little slow on the uptake. The border has been in crisis for nearly a year.

Nope. The crisis has been going on for decades. That's why we have 20 million illegals who cost us billions in our country right now. Trump is the first President to really address it.

The US taxpayer does not owe the world a living!
Yes, and there is more than enough evidence as to why voting was never supposed to be a RIGHT. The notion that we are a democracy is another term used by our beloved politicians over the years in order to gain power.

The result of voting being a RIGHT is we have politicians that are able to seduce the masses with false promises. They rely on the ignorance of the populace and want create large swaths of robotic voters under the spell of false promises.

What sort of ignorant person would not want FREE MONEY, or FREE anything? FREE FREE FREE FREE, Anyone would want that, and the only ones that understand the basic notion that there is NO SUCH THING AS A FREE LUNCH, resist it. Unfortunately that is the smaller percentage of the population and of course the PROFESSIONAL: LIARS, thirsty for power, understand this basic fact.

This, is what their seductive speech and false promises of FREE FREE FREE attracts.

We are doomed, cause that is what makes up the voting public. That, is the problem and there is no solution to it, other than getting the truth out. We see how desperately the left hate the truth and how hard they are trying to ban it on our social media sites. That is why, cause the truth is the only thing that can cure this situation.

Last edited:

Nope. The crisis has been going on for decades. That's why we have 20 million illegals who cost us billions in our country right now. Trump is the first President to really address it.

~~~~~~
I have to agree. Reagan wanted to fix the issue back in the 80's Democrats lied to Reagan and reneged obn their promises to him and the American People.

Reagan Regretted Trusting Democrats Regarding Amnesty ...
Reagan Regretted Trusting Democrats Regarding Amnesty | Religio-Political Talk (RPT)
Jul 09, 2018 · Reagan Regretted Trusting Democrats Regarding Amnesty. The Reagan amnesty of 2.7 million illegal immigrants was paired with the promise of controlling the border and penalizing employers who hire illegal immigrants. The legislation was better known as the Simpson-Mazzoli Act, named for its sponsors, Simpson and then-Rep.
What Trump Could Learn From Reagan's Immigration Amnesty
https://www.dailysignal.com/.../what-trump-could-learn-from-the-reagan-immigration-amnesty
Oct 08, 2017 · The Reagan amnesty of 2.7 million illegal immigrants was paired with the promise of controlling the border and penalizing employers who hire illegal immigrants.

Southwest Border Migration FY 2019 | U.S. Customs and Border Protection
(damn graph won't copy?!)

2019 is a CRISIS, is a NATIONAL EMERGENCY

Southwest Border Migration FY 2019
FY19TD_May_SWB_Migration%20graphic.jpg

Forum List

Back