CNN fact checker hits Kamala Harris for claiming she 'made clear' in 2020 she wouldn't ban fracking

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
This woman has no core values, she simply changes position when it's necessary to collect votes. She's right out in the open about her 'flip-flops'.

"When pressed whether her fracking views changed during the 2020 campaign, Harris doubled down, telling Bash, "In 2020, I made very clear where I stand. We are in 2024, and I've not changed that position nor will I going forward. I kept my word and I will keep my word."

"The fact-check bottom line… is that she did not actually make clear at a 2020 debate that she had changed her previous support for a fracking ban," Dale reacted during CNN's post-interview coverage."

CNN's fact-checker Daniel Dale took exception to Vice President Kamala Harris' claim that she "made clear" she didn't support a fracking ban in 2020.

Harris has raised eyebrows in recent weeks because of various policy flip-flops she has undergone as the Democratic nominee in 2024 versus the far-left stances she embraced in the previous election cycle, including on fracking. Back in 2019, she called for a complete ban.

During an interview Thursday with CNN's Dana Bash, Harris was asked point-blank whether she still supported a ban on fracking.

This woman has no core values, she simply changes position when it's necessary to collect votes. She's right out in the open about her 'flip-flops'.

"When pressed whether her fracking views changed during the 2020 campaign, Harris doubled down, telling Bash, "In 2020, I made very clear where I stand. We are in 2024, and I've not changed that position nor will I going forward. I kept my word and I will keep my word."

"The fact-check bottom line… is that she did not actually make clear at a 2020 debate that she had changed her previous support for a fracking ban," Dale reacted during CNN's post-interview coverage."

She will ban fracking and the border will remain open.

As a bonus, China will take Taiwan.

Enjoy.

The reason Kamala really doesn't know what she will do as Prez is because she just takes orders from the Community HATE HOAX Organizer

R.e3da22856edb3ccf484868079753482a

This is why they won't let her do interviews. The woman has no real convictions or even common sense about how to do government well and for benefit of all. She is a politician who says what she thinks, however garbled, at any given time, will sound good at the time. As a fairly dedicated Marxist, she misses the mark far more than she hits it.

Those who constantly lie generally trip themselves up because they can't remember everything they said before to stay consistent. And Kamala who lies easily, and whose cornbread never seems done in the middle to begin with, cannot think clearly enough to speak extemporaneously. She usually winds up in garbled word salads or unsupportable or unbelievable claims.

Just like her recent comment intended to connect her to the 'common people' that she worked at McDonalds. So far the fact checkers have been able to find zero verification for that as this was the first time she had made such a claim and it appears nowhere on a resume' or list of credentials. Shades of Joe Biden who manufactures wild stories about things he has done, jobs he has done, how he grew up with pretty much every demographic on the planet, etc.

Those who tell the truth don't have to worry about remembering what they said before.

Shamala is just a reflection of her corrupt Party. The Democrats push lies 24/7 about Trump so why wouldn't Shamala do the same?

• Winner
Reactions: Ava

CNN is desperately trying to reclaim some credibility by allowing its token conservatives to point out minor inconsistencies.

A tepid very short interview.
Excerpt:

It's entertaining to watch liberal operatives explain why Kamala is suddenly retreating from her radical positions on everything from the border wall, to the Green New Deal, to reparations, to fracking, to taxing unrealized capital gains, to Medicare for all, et al.

She says even though her positions shift with the political winds, "my values haven't changed." :laughing0301:

But her staff's explanation below for why she is now FOR fracking is a non sequitur.

Forum List

Back