Real Clear Politics now has Harris winning the Electoral College

Exactly. Either the Trump "stealth vote" shows up and he wins or it doesn't and he loses.

I am not sure that “stealth vote” is still a factor

In 2016, some voters would not publicly admit they supported Trump
Today, it is clear who is voting for Trump

Tied in PA.....But who really knows? :dunno:

Although Harris is leading in the polling averages, recent polls in Pennsylvania have also shown Trump and Harris tied, including the latest Emerson College poll, conducted between August 25 and 28.

Given the polling methods I'll take anything close as a Trump win.....Others can take it as they please.
Wanting Trump back in the WH is madness.

I've pondered that as well. It wasn't some sooper dooper mage trick to keep Trumpers from "being sampled." But polls missed some Trump voters because they were not frequent voters and didn't have land lines (me either) and have bogus land line numbers (me too).

But there are something like 7 swing states that will make the decision.

You really don’t understand the Electoral College do you?

Harris can lose Pennsylvania but can offset it with wins in Arizona, Georgia and North Carolina (2 of 3)

Understand the concept of multiple paths to victory?

I am still looking at Florida as a possible flip.
Trump won by 2 1/2 percent in 2020
Everything else looks like Florida stays Red….Except

Florida has an Abortion Rights initiative 4 on the ballot that is getting a lot of publicity.

Women supporting Abortion Rights and opposing Floridas extreme six week limit will show their displeasure.
They will also vote their displeasure of Trumps role in overturning Roe v Wade

Last edited:
Stealth vote is code for biased polls before the election.
No dumbass.

In 2016 Trump polled 9 points behind Hillary, and won.

In 2020 Trump polled 5-points behind Biden and barely lost.

Here, watch this thru to the end, it will show you what biased polls actually look like

So you really think that all UAW members that are voting Trump will admit it?

Same with government workers in unions, and other unions supposedly a lock for democrats, teachers, etc.

So you really think that all UAW members that are voting Trump will admit it?

Same with government workers in unions, and other unions supposedly a lock for democrats, teachers, etc.

Why not?
I see Trump voters proudly declaring their loyalty

For all those who have been clinging to the RCP model.

View attachment 1003740

Hey, Weatherman2020

Yes, possible.

DEI.jpg

For all those who have been clinging to the RCP model.

View attachment 1003740

Hey, Weatherman2020
actually it is simpler then that, Trumps candidacy ended the moment they put a black women in front of a women hating bigoted party. they literally hate so much that they can't even control their mouths or actions. To prove that just follow the insanity and charges laid against Harris and waltz by this hate group. That's not the end though, TO save this great country and it's democracy, we have to bury MAGA next to Trump. These people will have to be watched for the rest of their lives because if they get the chance they will try to destroy our country and its democracy to force in a pile of shit for a dictator as they did attempt on Jan 6th attempted overthrow.

Forum List

Back