Real Clear Politics now has Harris winning the Electoral College

I think that the third time around, that stealth vote gets smaller.

I think in 2016 there was a significant number of “stealth voters” unwilling to publicly show support of Trump

I don’t see that anymore

Not if she picks up AZ, NV, GA, and NC. She has many paths while Trump is very restricted.
And RCP has them tied in GA, but are still calling it for Trump.

He is up be less than a single digit on those other three states.

But I expect Trump to completely collapse in November, when people who are tuning out the election see this many acting like a 12 year old.

Actually, RCP is garbage... but the fact that the Wingnuts there are admitting the momentum of Harris is telling.

Still, we need to all get out there and work. Don't get complacent.
Note this still shows Arizona and Nevada for Trump. The are also currently leaning Harris.

Trump just needs to win ONE of the "rust belts" PA, MI, WI. Preferably PA.
Only if he wins three out of the four of the following GA, NC, NV and AZ.

RCP, right wing hacks that they are, have him tied in GA, and up by less than a point in the other three.

I don't think it will be that complicated, though. At the rate Trump is unravelling, most of the fence-sitters will break for Kamala.

Trump Fatigue has definitely settled in, and no one wants four more years of listening to this guy. They are happy to see him spend the rest of his life under house arrest in Mar-a-Lago.

I think that the third time around, that stealth vote gets smaller.
A lot of Republicans just want to be done with Trump so they can go back to their country club republican status and not deal with the great unwashed.
Which is the problem Kamala voters have.
If Kamala wins, and the GOP has either the House or the Senate, we will have another 4-years like Biden.
Groceries will be even more expensive since there will be more illegals entering instead of being deported.
Criminals and drugs will be worse.

Republicans will be fine in their enclaves. Hunkering down for 2028.

This is through Aug 28

1725033475462.png

Only if he wins three out of the four of the following GA, NC, NV and AZ.
RCP, right wing hacks that they are, have him tied in GA, and up by less than a point in the other three.
I don't think it will be that complicated, though. At the rate Trump is unravelling, most of the fence-sitters will break for Kamala.
Trump Fatigue has definitely settled in, and no one wants four more years of listening to this guy. They are happy to see him spend the rest of his life under house arrest in Mar-a-Lago.
You are miscalculating how many trips to the grocery store are happening between now and NOV 5th, and how angry voters are.

Which is the problem Kamala voters have.
If Kamala wins, and the GOP has either the House or the Senate, we will have another 4-years like Biden.
Groceries will be even more expensive since there will be more illegals entering instead of being deported.
Criminals and drugs will be worse.

Again, these are issues most people know Trump can't fix, which is why he's spending more time these days talking about how everyone has done him dirty.

You are miscalculating how many trips to the grocery store are happening between now and NOV 5th, and how angry voters are.
Most grownups realize that inflation is beyond the government's control.

Forum List

Back