CNN Fails To Report These 24 Democrat Sex Scandals.

It’s disgusting.

CNN is nothing but a Dem organization. They don’t even try to pretend they are neutral.

If you get your news from CNN, you are missing a lot.

Just think of them as a department of the DNC and everything they do makes sense.

The DAILY WIRE.......(LOL)

right02.png

Does Fox News sit on stories? The bias of CNN, MSNBC, and The Washington Post alone make create the market for alternative news sources. Technically, there is no mainstream media. There are two medias.

don’t forget, the NATIONAL ENQUIRER broke the John Edwards story because the left biased national media refused to report on it.

These guys report on the news they want to report.

Just think of them as a department of the DNC and everything they do makes sense.

So what? Insofar as that's how you feel about the (in-)completeness of CNN's coverage, why do you bother to watch their news or review their website so as to become aware of what CNN does or does not report? I know there are plenty of information outlets that I find wanting in terms of completeness, representational faithfulness, accuracy, etc.; I don't consume their content and, for the most part, I don't make them the subject of things I discuss.

CNN = Democratic party propaganda ministry. Its hilarious president Trump calls them out as fake news to their face on national tv. :laugh:

The media is a joke. Even the local media in NM refuses to report in David Alcon. Even though he was arrested more than once.

Then go live in a country where the media is run by the state, like China and N Korea, dumb twit. Americans who have never lived abroad are the stupidest people on earth. They think our media is so terrible. You dumbasses have no idea what you're talking about.

The media is a joke. Even the local media in NM refuses to report in David Alcon. Even though he was arrested more than once.

Then go live in a country where the media is run by the state, like China and N Korea, dumb twit. Americans who have never lived abroad are the stupidest people on earth. They think our media is so terrible. You dumbasses have no idea what you're talking about.
Yeah. We live in a country where the liberal media is more concerned about Sarah Huckabee's pecan pie. STFU idiot.

What's the difference between CNN and North Korea news?
The language spoken.

As Cuomo pointed out about CNN' coverage of Hillary during the 2016 election, CNN does everything it can to avoid reporting DNC / Democrats' scandals.

When will the hypocrites abandon Conyers and Franken, seriously calling for them to step down?

Forum List

Back