CNN= Fake News or just Liars

Preacher

Gold Member
Jan 29, 2015
Georgia Mountains

So can someone show me where Alex Jones who is married to a Jewish woman was head of some Klan group? CNN and the rest of the Democrat "news" regime don't understand THEY are the fake news....they have stopped giving us NEWS,they give us BS that helps democrats and tries to harm republicans.

I'd say liars who report fake news as well......

CNN has shown its true colors the past year or so more than they ever have. They know they are in trouble

So can someone show me where Alex Jones who is married to a Jewish woman was head of some Klan group? CNN and the rest of the Democrat "news" regime don't understand THEY are the fake news....they have stopped giving us NEWS,they give us BS that helps democrats and tries to harm republicans.

I watched the vid. It doesn't say anything about the Klan. Nothing.
The banner about Bannon /KKK got in there for a few seconds in error, apparently, since the video had nothing to do with Bannon or KKK.
Is THAT what is setting you aflame this morning, or did you copy the wrong video?

The banner about Bannon /KKK got in there for a few seconds in error, apparently, since the video had nothing to do with Bannon or KKK.
Is THAT what is setting you aflame this morning, or did you copy the wrong video?

Good democrat! You defend the Clinton News Network.

Good democrat! You defend the Clinton News Network.

The vid was from Alex Jones' site--so was the caption. Don't be so gullible.

Forum List

Back