CNN Flack Asks Sarah Sanders Dumbest Question in WH History

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City

If it isn't CNN's Acosta screaming at her, we now find the WH press secretary faced with the stupidity of other CNN flacks.

Ryan then launched into a nonsensical follow-up.

Chaos, hush money, Russia trolls, Facebook, Wikileaks, D.N.C. Hacks, Comey email investigation on the eve of the election, allegations of collusion,” she said, lacking any semblance of basic sentence structure. “Do these issues give support to those who offer questions about the president’s legitimacy?”

The White House press secretary looked confused and responded “I’m not sure I follow the question.”

From Prison Planet.com » CNN Analyst Asks Sarah Sanders What’s Potentially The Dumbest Question In WH History

If it isn't CNN's Acosta screaming at her, we now find the WH press secretary faced with the stupidity of other CNN flacks.

Chaos, hush money, Russia trolls, Facebook, Wikileaks, D.N.C. Hacks, Comey email investigation on the eve of the election, allegations of collusion,” she said, lacking any semblance of basic sentence structure. “Do these issues give support to those who offer questions about the president’s legitimacy?”

The White House press secretary looked confused and responded “I’m not sure I follow the question.”

From Prison Planet.com » CNN Analyst Asks Sarah Sanders What’s Potentially The Dumbest Question In WH History

This wasn't a question, this is an effort to prejudice the mind of voters. It's like a lawyer asking a defendant on the stand about a criminal case they had been found not guilty of 5 years prior. The judge will demand the question be struck from the record, but the jury still hears the insinuation. There was no other purpose to the question, does she expect Sarah to say :"yes, those were all very damning issues".

Their ratings are sinking faster than the Titanic and they have made it personal against Trump. As I said to my wife when I was rooting for Rand Paul and Trump was getting wall to wall coverage on CNN, "they are doing this to undermine the other GOP candidates because they want Hillary to win. I hope they get their wish and Trump wins the Primary and then kicks Hillarys ass, wouldn't that be karma?"

It became the best of both worlds, first, after hearing Trump along the way I really started to like him and his policies and took him to be serious and not a gimmick businessman. Second, he is the right person to lead the GOP and the U.S at this time. Finally, not only did he beat Hillary but he is also succeeding against all their efforts. An astounding achievement really.

If he keeps his promises it will render CNN useless as they have all their plans in the can ready to attack him. I just hope Trump realizes what is at stake if he backs down from his promises.

Now, explain what is stupid about that question.

Sarah Sanders was confused? No…really?

She rattled off a string of nonsense and then used that string of nonsense to speculate on the President's legitimacy. Now do you see why it was stupid?

If you don't understand that now, trying to explain it to you would be a complete waste of time.

Chaos, hush money, Russia trolls, Facebook, Wikileaks, D.N.C. Hacks, Comey email investigation on the eve of the election, allegations of collusion,” she said, lacking any semblance of basic sentence structure. “Do these issues give support to those who offer questions about the president’s legitimacy?
Brilliant question and the correct answer is YES!

She rattled off a string of nonsense and then used that string of nonsense to speculate on the President's legitimacy. Now do you see why it was stupid?

Please explain what specifically you found stupid about the question. Which part do you feel was stupid? Do you have a problem with the listed facts? Or is you problem just that you didn't like it?

If you don't understand that now, trying to explain it to you would be a complete waste of time.

You can't, can you. You don't like it so you called it stupid. End of story.

Please explain what specifically you found stupid about the question. Which part do you feel was stupid? Do you have a problem with the listed facts? Or is you problem just that you didn't like it?

He just didn't like it because it causes snowflakes to melt whenever their messiah is accurately described. It's amazing how the "lock her up" and "law and order" crowd turned out to be the biggest bunch of hypocritical pussies on the planet.

You don't have the mental capacity to see for yourself, then you don't have the mental capacity to understand if explained to you.

Where were the questions about historic happenings in North Korea?
If Kim Un would have done all these things when Obama was President, it would be all we would be hearing about. CNN, ABC, CBS, PBS, NYT, MSNBC....would all be airing their nightly news segments from Korea.
They would be showering him with praise night and day.
But....it's Trump. So....yeah...we get instead 24 hour beating of the drums.

You don't have the mental capacity to see for yourself, then you don't have the mental capacity to understand if explained to you.

Lol, conservatives going straight for the personal insult again.

You do realize that we know that means you can't answer the question.

Lol, conservatives going straight for the personal insult again.

You do realize that we know that means you can't answer the question.

You don't have a real question.
You are trolling. And it isn't an insult, it's an observation.

Sanders should have just said ...

"I guess if you think people who normally vote Democrat were somehow improperly influenced, by internet trolls, collusion within the DNC to undermine Barry Sanders, misconduct by DNC party leaders that led to their subsequent replacement, and allegations of criminal conduct against the Failed Democrat Presidential Nominee Clinton ... Somehow delegitimizes the current sitting President ... It's no wonder y'all lost."

Sanders should have just said ...

"I guess if you think people who normally vote Democrat were somehow improperly influenced, by internet trolls, collusion within the DNC to undermine Barry Sanders, misconduct by DNC party leaders that led to their subsequent replacement, and allegations of criminal conduct against the Failed Democrat Presidential Nominee Clinton ... Somehow delegitimizes the current sitting President ... It's no wonder y'all lost."

I agree, since she has not spoken the truth during her entire tenure as press secretary, why not tell another lie?

I agree, since she has not spoken the truth during her entire tenure as press secretary, why not tell another lie?

No bias here...

bagdad-bob.gif

Where were the questions about historic happenings in North Korea?
If Kim Un would have done all these things when Obama was President, it would be all we would be hearing about. CNN, ABC, CBS, PBS, NYT, MSNBC....would all be airing their nightly news segments from Korea.
They would be showering him with praise night and day.
But....it's Trump. So....yeah...we get instead 24 hour beating of the drums.
Before you get too excited about "historic doings in NK" you need to look at NK's actual history as pertains to negotiation for peace and disarmament.

Forum List

Back