CNN Headline...are the tables turning on this administration?

iamwhatiseem

Diamond Member
Aug 19, 2010
On a hill
I cannot believe my eyes...CNN main story - "The Obama administration excels at politics, but not at executing policies".
WOW - in other words...this administration is good at playing politics, but is a failure at doing their real jobs.
Something many of us knew for six years.
Is the love affair over?
But to CNN senior political analyst David Gergen, they reflect the relative inexperience of the Obama White House.

"This is an administration that has been very, very good at its politics, but has never been very good at execution of policies from Day One," he said Monday.

"It's an administration which has some really smart people in it, and a lot of younger people. It doesn't have very many heavyweights," he said.

White House under assault over Obamacare, NSA, Benghazi - CNN.com

I cannot believe my eyes...CNN main story - "The Obama administration excels at politics, but not at executing policies".
WOW - in other words...this administration is good at playing politics, but is a failure at doing their real jobs.
Is the love affair over?
But to CNN senior political analyst David Gergen, they reflect the relative inexperience of the Obama White House.

"This is an administration that has been very, very good at its politics, but has never been very good at execution of policies from Day One," he said Monday.

"It's an administration which has some really smart people in it, and a lot of younger people. It doesn't have very many heavyweights," he said.

And....more indications of same:

"Joe Scarborough speaks the unspeakable on MSNBC and admits that senior Democrat senators, committee chairmen even, have personally told him that they think Obama is incompetent."
MSNBC just admitted Obama is incompetent

So.....is it called Rightwing.....because we're always right???

Is the love affair over?

And....more indications of same:

"Joe Scarborough speaks the unspeakable on MSNBC and admits that senior Democrat senators, committee chairmen even, have personally told him that they think Obama is incompetent."
MSNBC just admitted Obama is incompetent

So.....is it called Rightwing.....because we're always right???

Really incredible video. I was shocked. Thanks for the heads up.

Washington Post yesterday was bitching about Obama's "I didn't know about it" strategy.

It must be end times. Or maybe Clinton's running and they're throwing Obama under the bus.

:lol:

I'll take "Clinton's running" for a quizzillion Alex.

Last edited:
As also predicted by many...after Obama is out of office, he will share the same legacy as Jimmy Carter.
One of the worst modern Presidents.
To think folks, we are witnessing a policy as big as any. Obamacare is as big as Social Security..bigger than Medicare/Medicaid. Dwarfing any policy made in the past 10 presidency's.
And it is an unmitigated national embarrassment. Never in the history of America has the execution of something so big done so incredibly sophomoric.
:popcorn:

OH MY GOD...The NEW YORK TIMES...
Also stated that at least seven of the most powerful DEMOCRATS in the Senate have privately told their reporters that Obama is incompetent and is unable to do his job.
THE NEW YORK TIMES!!!!!!!
:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Last edited:
You can't keep lying forever. It will catch up to you and we see this happening now.

I don't think that it is "lying" so much as it is "change" (which is what the limp-wrists were all in for anyway). Remember - to the left the ends ALWAYS justify the means.

The MSM is, indeed, done with Barry. He has delivered all that he can and now he is history. He will go down as one of the most incompetent slobs to have ever held public office. The left doesn't care.

They are on to the murderer Hillary "The Wide" Clinton. They have already appointed her as the winner of the next presidential election. The only thing remaining is for her to be "crowned" by the media.

The limp-wrists understand that they are on course to lose the House (again) and the Senate. Doesn't matter. They MUST get another slob into the WH and they will stop at nothing to accomplish this.

You can't keep lying forever. It will catch up to you and we see this happening now.

I don't think that it is "lying" so much as it is "change" (which is what the limp-wrists were all in for anyway). Remember - to the left the ends ALWAYS justify the means.

The MSM is, indeed, done with Barry. He has delivered all that he can and now he is history. He will go down as one of the most incompetent slobs to have ever held public office. The left doesn't care.

They are on to the murderer Hillary "The Wide" Clinton. They have already appointed her as the winner of the next presidential election. The only thing remaining is for her to be "crowned" by the media.

The limp-wrists understand that they are on course to lose the House (again) and the Senate. Doesn't matter. They MUST get another slob into the WH and they will stop at nothing to accomplish this.

Incompetent? Yes. Although you have a point on the deceit. IIRC, O wanted a universal/single pay years ago. He even mentioned this several times as a senator. The web of deceit is so encompassing that they forget what lies they have told.

Is the love affair over?

Not if that bitch Hillary is waiting in the parlor.....

The only strategy I can see here (and I think we can all assume there IS a reason they are doing this) is the only way Hillary can win is to run "against" Obama. She will have to make admission that ACA is a massive failure that will need overhauling for years to come.
Perhaps the left media is laying the foundation.

Forum List

Back