CNN Holds Focus Group On Trump Drinking Water And Walking On Ramps

Trump drinks water like a child drinking out of a sippy cup.
Is he regressing that badly?

1592309585178.jpeg

Last edited:
LOL. and Just how many threads have you started on Biden’s mental health? And just how many segments have there been on Fox News on Biden?

At least CNN’s panel was discussing Trump’s quickly deteriorating physical and mental condition that is evidenced by Trump’s recent actions. It is news when the president has difficulty drinking a glass of water or walk down a ramp.

View attachment 350952
Yep.....Biden talks like a retard and sniffs women and baby's hair....and you think Trump is suffering from dementia because he touches a drink with both hands sometimes.

LOL. and Just how many threads have you started on Biden’s mental health? And just how many segments have there been on Fox News on Biden?

At least CNN’s panel was discussing Trump’s quickly deteriorating physical and mental condition that is evidenced by Trump’s recent actions. It is news when the president has difficulty drinking a glass of water or walk down a ramp.
Biden does not have a drinking problem like our President obviously struggles with

Biden does not have a drinking problem like our President obviously struggles with
Biden knows here his mouth is.

Trump is showing his age. He staggered down that ramp like an old geezer with a walker.

Republicans need to replace Trump with Pence before it is too late.

Trump’s father had Alzheimer’s. I believe Trump’s mother had it too. Trump is obviously showing signs of his deteriorating mental and physical condition. There is a huge hereditary component to this disease. I wonder if Melania is hand feeding him strained peas yet?

Trump’s father had Alzheimer’s. I believe Trump’s mother had it too. Trump is obviously showing signs of his deteriorating mental and physical condition. There is a huge hereditary component to this disease. I wonder if Melania is hand feeding him strained peas yet?
Quit making shit up.

View attachment 350952
Yep.....Biden talks like a retard and sniffs women and baby's hair....and you think Trump is suffering from dementia because he touches a drink with both hands sometimes.

Biden actually knows how to read, unlike our retarded President
Biden can't put a complete sentence together.

Quit making shit up.
Lol..

Forum List

Back