CNN Holds Focus Group On Trump Drinking Water And Walking On Ramps

Trump drinks water like a child drinking out of a sippy cup.
Is he regressing that badly?

View attachment 350961
I took a look at the video, yeah, he is starting to show his age.

. . . but as someone who is rigidly non-partisan?

I would put money down that Biden has been significantly more impacted by age.

Let us judge them side by side on their ability to handle the national spot light in real time when the debates ensue. Till then? It is pointless to compare how age has affected them both.

Added to that, we all know that senior citizens have good days and bad days, thus, we will need several debates to gauge which of these men have more good days.

Again, I suspect, Trump is more physically and mentally up to the challenge.
That's why Biden needs to be forced into the debates.

Trump is showing his age. He staggered down that ramp like an old geezer with a walker.

Republicans need to replace Trump with Pence before it is too late.
It must suck to be a Democrat these days. You really have to grasp at straws to convince people to ignore the fact that your candidate is a retard and your party is nothing but a bunch of terrorists.

Biden is more like.
93234835_2595421034009822_4064066817625161728_n.jpg

Trump is showing his age. He staggered down that ramp like an old geezer with a walker.

It must suck to be a Democrat these days. You really have to grasp at straws to convince people to ignore the fact that your candidate is a retard and your party is nothing but a bunch of terrorists.
proxy-4.jpg

Todays republicans are nothing like those from the days of Ronald Reagan. Back then if the president did something right they applauded it, if he did something wrong, they chided him. Today, right or wrong, republicans support Trump, even if it means going down the rabbit hole.

Trump is now drinking and walking like a toddler. His medical records are either classified or falsified, so we have no clue what his physical condition is.

Trump drinks water like a child drinking out of a sippy cup.
Is he regressing that badly?

View attachment 350961
I took a look at the video, yeah, he is starting to show his age.

. . . but as someone who is rigidly non-partisan?

I would put money down that Biden has been significantly more impacted by age.

Let us judge them side by side on their ability to handle the national spot light in real time when the debates ensue. Till then? It is pointless to compare how age has affected them both.

Added to that, we all know that senior citizens have good days and bad days, thus, we will need several debates to gauge which of these men have more good days.

Again, I suspect, Trump is more physically and mentally up to the challenge.
I don’t know

Trumps mood swings and temper tantrums are scary
Only to the easily frightened.

Most of it is exaggerated by the corporate press. To those of us who have aged loved ones? It is pretty much par for the course. We are level headed enough to know that the bureaucracy totally keeps him in check, and there are far more important things to worry about. It is just propaganda, and I think you know that too.

If Trump said half the stupid ass things that Biden said and went around grouping and sniffing women and children on camera like Joe, you would have a field day.

I think the GOP is just glad Trump doesn't suffer from frotteurism, like some other candidates in the race that we all know. . . :rolleyes:

Todays republicans are nothing like those from the days of Ronald Reagan. Back then if the president did something right they applauded it, if he did something wrong, they chided him. Today, right or wrong, republicans support Trump, even if it means going down the rabbit hole.

Trump is now drinking and walking like a toddler. His medical records are either classified or falsified, so we have no clue what his physical condition is.
Nonsense. Now anything Trump does is wrong. Everything bad is his fault. Everything good Obama did it.

View attachment 351033
Umm....That meme only works when you have to make stuff up

With Trump, we can just post videos

View attachment 351033
Umm....That meme only works when you have to make stuff up

With Trump, we can just post videos
He did say this when republicans ended segregation.
EWpU54CWAAIRo85.jpeg

Your hatred of Trump is showing your true colors.

Nonsense. Now anything Trump does is wrong. Everything bad is his fault. Everything good Obama did it.
Trump is a businessman, he knew nothing about how government works, so he was constantly stepping on his dick, issuing illegal executive orders, because he behaved like when he was in business, and he could order things be done without question.

If Trump said half the stupid ass things that Biden said and went around grouping and sniffing women and children on camera like Joe, you would have a field day.

I’m game
Post stupid things Biden has said and I’ll post some from Trump

Go ahead, try me

I love the fight over Trump suggesting injecting people with disinfectants. That has to be the stupidest thing anybody has ever said.

I’m game
Post stupid things Biden has said and I’ll post some from Trump

Go ahead, try me

I love the fight over Trump suggesting injecting people with disinfectants. That has to be the stupidest thing anybody has ever said.
So many stupid statements to choose from.

Trump is a businessman, he knew nothing about how government works, so he was constantly stepping on his dick, issuing illegal executive orders, because he behaved like when he was in business, and he could order things be done without question.
That's strange because he's done a better job than any president before him that I can remember.

Maybe a businessman was needed instead of a lying politician who never does anything....except raise our taxes.

Forum List

Back