CNN hypes GOP 2024 convention as best since Obama in 2008

marvin martian

Diamond Member
Sep 29, 2020
Now that Obama has given the media permission to tell the truth about Joe Biden, the gloves are off.

We're living in strange times.

During CNN’s RNC coverage on Thursday, CNN Senior Political Commentator and former Obama Adviser Van Jones stated that he hasn’t been at a convention that felt like the 2024 RNC since the 2008 Democratic National Convention for President Barack Obama.

After CNN Senior Political Commentator and former Bush official Scott Jennings expressed his enthusiasm for the convention and joked around, including a few references to Hulk Hogan, Jones remarked, “I want to say something, this spirit that this guy has, you guys think it’s because he’s drunk. He’s not. This whole thing is like this. … Hey, guys, the last time I was in a convention that felt like this was Obama 2008. There’s just — there’s something happening where –.”

Democrats better pump up the volume. Start attacking Vance for being a hillbilly who is faithful to his wife and the father of three children. None of which are nonbinary.

CNN hypes GOP 2024 convention as best since Obama in 2008​

Now you listen to me all you Trumpites out there! Whatcha gonna do when Trumpamania runs wild all over you?!

https://th.bing.com/th/id/R.44982a3d5c245d485c3a2c6288dd9d89?rik=G%2fqpiF%2f0agcx0g&riu=http%3a%2f%2fcdn3.whatculture.com%2fwp-content%2fuploads%2f2014%2f08%2fhulk-hogan-rip-shirt.jpg&ehk=5WQIQAiKSARcb3Zei0cIjS%2b3GTssjv1Y4M5UqlvJ%2f34%3d&risl=&pid=ImgRaw&r=0

Now that Obama has given the media permission to tell the truth about Joe Biden, the gloves are off.

We're living in strange times.

During CNN’s RNC coverage on Thursday, CNN Senior Political Commentator and former Obama Adviser Van Jones stated that he hasn’t been at a convention that felt like the 2024 RNC since the 2008 Democratic National Convention for President Barack Obama.

After CNN Senior Political Commentator and former Bush official Scott Jennings expressed his enthusiasm for the convention and joked around, including a few references to Hulk Hogan, Jones remarked, “I want to say something, this spirit that this guy has, you guys think it’s because he’s drunk. He’s not. This whole thing is like this. … Hey, guys, the last time I was in a convention that felt like this was Obama 2008. There’s just — there’s something happening where –.”
It was a stupid convention with stupid people doing the talking. Idiots and convicts.

The timing of that Democrat's assasination attempt could not have been more helpful.

Joe Biden talks about being knocked down and getting right back up, while Donald Trump gave a demonstration of how that it done.

Forum List

Back