CNN is very sad about Joe Biden's terrible polling results

Why do you suppose Biden is so unpopular?
Or Maybe this?

1694119506382.png

I'm killing it in the real world. I've never been that invested in who wins or doesn't because I'm out here winning either way. People that get deeply emotionally entrenched in politics need to get their lives right.

I see your point, but then, politics becomes your life too at some point. Meaning when things get bad ENOUGH everyone suffers.

History should teach us all that.

LOL!

This is almost as good as watching it dawn on them that Donald Trump beat Hillary Clinton.

However, I do appreciate that "news" outlets like CNN no longer pretend they're anything other than the PR arm of the DNC. Honesty really is the best policy.

Democrats worried about his mental competence (73%)
FFS - but they would still vote for him.

You seem as sad and angry as the folks at CNN.

LOL
Nothing new about my attitude towards the polls. I've had enough experience with statistical analysis to know that they're BULLSHIT.

No, I'm not mad about the current status of these polls. If Trump runs, Biden will win - which is O.K. by me.

If the GOP nominates a viable candidate like Hutchinson, Christy, Pence or Barnum, they'll probably beat Biden - but that's also O.K. with me.

DeSantis and Ramaswamy are a joke - they have no chance of beating Biden.

I used to like Haley, but found out that she wants to raise the retirement age - like it isn't already way too high. Basically she wants working people to work until they drop dead and never collect Social Security. Some way to balance the budget - FUCK YOU BITCH!

You watch CNN....LOLLLOLLLLOL..... Who watches CNN except paid trolls like you.

No....pretty sure he just found clips via a third party from a website called X.

They were formally known as Twitter before we kicked your censorship spewing arses out of the driver's seat.

Didn't contribute to CNN's ratings at all.

Better luck next time.

I see your point, but then, politics becomes your life too at some point. Meaning when things get bad ENOUGH everyone suffers.

History should teach us all that.
Once this country gets so bad that ambitious young people are stuck then change is inevitable. I've noticed that things tend to find equilibrium after enough friction. America and Americans are stronger than either side gives credit for. We'll be alright.

Democrats worried about his mental competence (73%)
FFS - but they would still vote for him.

If Conservatives didn't worry about Trumps socio-pathology then why should liberal worry about Biden's mental state?

Of course the fact that Biden has never shown any signs of mental decline (unlike McConnell).

Forum List

Back