🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

CNN JUST SHOWED video...in club...of girl filming herself as shots rang, just before she's murdered

The parents of Newtown tried to tell you. You have to bury the pieces of a five-year-old child or if this were your child, you might think again about why we have to have more guns than any other country in the world. Makes no sense.
France doesn't but suffered horribly as well. Switzerland is armed to the teeth and isn't having that problem. Your theory needs work, and drop the emotional appeal, it's a loser from the get go.
We do need to figure out why so many Americans are so angry. Who's riling them up? Is it Rush? Fox? Trump?

All three plus every fucking right wing radio host topped off by a healthy sprinkling of Koch brothers.

The parents of Newtown tried to tell you. You have to bury the pieces of a five-year-old child or if this were your child, you might think again about why we have to have more guns than any other country in the world. Makes no sense.
France doesn't but suffered horribly as well. Switzerland is armed to the teeth and isn't having that problem. Your theory needs work, and drop the emotional appeal, it's a loser from the get go.
We do need to figure out why so many Americans are so angry. Who's riling them up? Is it Rush? Fox? Trump?
The left wing is ALWAYS riled up. It's what they do. However, in this case people being homosexual riled this muslim asshole up. How that conjures up FOX, Trump or Rush in your mind is a mystery. You should donate your brain to research when you depart.
Saying it was gays who ruled him up is proof you don't see how your anti gay rhetoric is to blame.

Do me a favor. Fuck Jesus Christ and his whore liar mother

Of course. The problem is still guns, not Muslims. Keep digging your heels in, idiot.

The thing that gut punched me was the report that the crime scene was noisy with cell phones of the dead ringing as their family & friends tried to reach them.
If one thing good comes out of this I hope it is that Americans realize how stupid it is to be anti gay. They weren't bothering anyone.
I don't know what anti-gay means to you but I put mass murder worse than disagreeing with homosexual activists.

Look around this board. The anti-gay crowd has used rhetoric that goes far beyond disagreeing with activism.

Several have even cheered the murders, since they were gay.
Who? Name them.

Lying sack.

If a g

Of course. The problem is still guns, not Muslims. Keep digging your heels in, idiot.
if a gun costs $500 put on it a $500 tax. $20 in bullets? $20 tax. That'll cut down on gun sales

The left wing is ALWAYS riled up. It's what they do. However, in this case people being homosexual riled this muslim asshole up. How that conjures up FOX, Trump or Rush in your mind is a mystery. You should donate your brain to research when you depart.
Saying it was gays who ruled him up is proof you don't see how your anti gay rhetoric is to blame.

Do me a favor. Fuck Jesus Christ and his whore liar mother
The shooter's muslim pig of a father said it was gays. So fuck Allah and his whore liar mother.

Please go fuck yourself

If a g

if a gun costs $500 put on it a $500 tax. $20 in bullets? $20 tax. That'll cut down on gun sales

It would also be found unconstitutional.

Furthermore, why do you favor the rich and wealthy? Are they more entitled to defend their lives than people in the ghetto and lower income neighborhoods? Are there lives worth more than poor black kids?

If a g

Legal gun sales plummet daily.

But we're still getting guns. And lots of them.

The thing that gut punched me was the report that the crime scene was noisy with cell phones of the dead ringing as their family & friends tried to reach them.
If one thing good comes out of this I hope it is that Americans realize how stupid it is to be anti gay. They weren't bothering anyone.
I don't know what anti-gay means to you but I put mass murder worse than disagreeing with homosexual activists.

Look around this board. The anti-gay crowd has used rhetoric that goes far beyond disagreeing with activism.

Most of us on the right that disagree with the Queers' Agenda, have said that Muslims want to kill all gays. They do it in Muslim controlled countries all the time, yet progressives still want to welcome them. We've told you that they are savages that will murder you, but you didn't care.

But the truth is, progressive c*nts don't care about anyone's lives, not even gays who they pretend to care about so much. All they really care about is the Agenda. Progressives are happy to sacrifice lives if it moves the Agenda along.

You certainly won't see progressives start calling out from more strict background checks against Muslims. All we have to do is profile Muslims and watch them much closer, and take them in before they do anything. Nor will we see them call for a stop to their immigration. All common sense measures that would work wonders for our security at home.

Most of us on the right that disagree with the Queers' Agenda, have said that Muslims want to kill all gays. They do it in Muslim controlled countries all the time, yet progressives still want to welcome them. We've told you that they are savages that will murder you, but you didn't care.

But the truth is, progressive c*nts don't care about anyone's lives, not even gays who they pretend to care about so much. All they really care about is the Agenda. Progressives are happy to sacrifice lives if it moves the Agenda along.

You certainly won't see progressives start calling out from more strict background checks against Muslims. All we have to do is profile Muslims and watch them much closer, and take them in before they do anything. Nor will we see them call for a stop to their immigration. All common sense measures that would work wonders for our security at home.
Then stop discriminating against gays.

Isis thought they were doing you Christians a favor. Remember God hates fags?

Switzerland has more guns per capita if I recall correctly, and far less violence.

While cities in America such as Chicago with strict gun control are far more violent than cities such as Plano, TX.

If anything's responsible for violence it's multiculturalism.

I've been to Switzerland many times and there is no such language as "Swiss".

It is also a little bigger than New Jersey and about the same population and this is the second time you have used them as an excuse. And that is all you got

Funny you don't want to punish all gun owners for the actions of a few but you want to do that very thing to muslims

What about all the crazy white American shooters? Sandi hook. Columbine. Abortion clinics. Black churches.

Funny you don't want to punish all gun owners for the actions of a few but you want to do that very thing to muslims

That's like saying you don't want to punish all Nazis during WWII.

How'd the gun laws in France help out the victims of the Paris concert attack ?

Someday, maybe you liberal idiots will get a clue and stop blaming the symptom instead of the root cause.

Forum List

Back