🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

CNN JUST SHOWED video...in club...of girl filming herself as shots rang, just before she's murdered

The parents of Newtown tried to tell you. You have to bury the pieces of a five-year-old child or if this were your child, you might think again about why we have to have more guns than any other country in the world. Makes no sense.

How'd the gun laws in France help out the victims of the Paris concert attack ?

Someday, maybe you liberal idiots will get a clue and stop blaming the symptom instead of the root cause.

See post #40

The thing that gut punched me was the report that the crime scene was noisy with cell phones of the dead ringing as their family & friends tried to reach them.
If one thing good comes out of this I hope it is that Americans realize how stupid it is to be anti gay. They weren't bothering anyone.
I don't know what anti-gay means to you but I put mass murder worse than disagreeing with homosexual activists.

Look around this board. The anti-gay crowd has used rhetoric that goes far beyond disagreeing with activism.

Several have even cheered the murders, since they were gay.

Most of us on the right that disagree with the Queers' Agenda, have said that Muslims want to kill all gays. They do it in Muslim controlled countries all the time, yet progressives still want to welcome them. We've told you that they are savages that will murder you, but you didn't care.

But the truth is, progressive c*nts don't care about anyone's lives, not even gays who they pretend to care about so much. All they really care about is the Agenda. Progressives are happy to sacrifice lives if it moves the Agenda along.

You certainly won't see progressives start calling out from more strict background checks against Muslims. All we have to do is profile Muslims and watch them much closer, and take them in before they do anything. Nor will we see them call for a stop to their immigration. All common sense measures that would work wonders for our security at home.
Then stop discriminating against gays.

Isis thought they were doing you Christians a favor. Remember God hates fags?

I don't discriminate against gays. Just because I don't do and think the way they want me to, doesn't mean I discriminate against any of them.

ISIS aren't doing anything for Christians, their beliefs make them want to kill gays. They want to kill anyone that isn't their brand of Islam. Jews, Christians, atheists, Hindu....they are all on their list of infidels.

The parents of Newtown tried to tell you. You have to bury the pieces of a five-year-old child or if this were your child, you might think again about why we have to have more guns than any other country in the world. Makes no sense.

How'd the gun laws in France help out the victims of the Paris concert attack ?

Someday, maybe you liberal idiots will get a clue and stop blaming the symptom instead of the root cause.

See post #40

No.

Given that London and Paris have such high numbers of Muslims you gun nuts should be asking yourself why they don't have more mass murders instead of the one or two your simple 24-7 news cycle minds recall.

I can recall a driver in London in 1997 telling me that he hated Muslims and he never drove for them. The situation has only gotten exponentially worse and yet the British have done a much better job of protecting their citizens than we have because they have gun control laws. The U.S. has become an ISIS playground because they know they can easily get guns here.

Last edited:
If one thing good comes out of this I hope it is that Americans realize how stupid it is to be anti gay. They weren't bothering anyone.
I don't know what anti-gay means to you but I put mass murder worse than disagreeing with homosexual activists.

Look around this board. The anti-gay crowd has used rhetoric that goes far beyond disagreeing with activism.

Most of us on the right that disagree with the Queers' Agenda, have said that Muslims want to kill all gays. They do it in Muslim controlled countries all the time, yet progressives still want to welcome them. We've told you that they are savages that will murder you, but you didn't care.

But the truth is, progressive c*nts don't care about anyone's lives, not even gays who they pretend to care about so much. All they really care about is the Agenda. Progressives are happy to sacrifice lives if it moves the Agenda along.

You certainly won't see progressives start calling out from more strict background checks against Muslims. All we have to do is profile Muslims and watch them much closer, and take them in before they do anything. Nor will we see them call for a stop to their immigration. All common sense measures that would work wonders for our security at home.
Funny you don't want to punish all gun owners for the actions of a few but you want to do that very thing to muslims

That's like saying you don't want to punish all Nazis during WWII.
American Muslims are Nazis?

You'll have to convince me of that. You may be able to convince me since they are religious and I dislike all religions especially extreme ones. You have my attention.

I would love to have a number we can call to put people on a watch list. If you are on that list you have to go to the cops before you can get a gun.

I know 2 Arabs ID put on that list. Doesn't mean they can't buy a gun but at least they have to get past a cop interview.

5 references too. Not a bad idea

The thing that gut punched me was the report that the crime scene was noisy with cell phones of the dead ringing as their family & friends tried to reach them.

What about all the crazy white American shooters? Sandi hook. Columbine. Abortion clinics. Black churches.

What about them? In most cases they were perpetrated by people with a history of violence and/or mental illness. They should had been identified and locked up one way or another. But liberals don't want to lock anyone up anymore, because we have the highest per capita imprisonment rate already, and they usually claim its due to racism.

Given that London and Paris have such high numbers of Muslims you gun nuts should be asking yourself why they don't have more mass murders instead of the one or two your simple 24-7 news cycle minds recall.
If anyone can get a gun that means Isis can too.

Funny you don't want to punish all gun owners for the actions of a few but you want to do that very thing to muslims

You'll have to convince me of that. You may be able to convince me since they are religious and I dislike all religions especially extreme ones. You have my attention.

I would love to have a number we can call to put people on a watch list. If you are on that list you have to go to the cops before you can get a gun.

I know 2 Arabs ID put on that list. Doesn't mean they can't buy a gun but at least they have to get past a cop interview.

Islam is the most dangerous ideology on the planet. It's barbaric, they beleive in the subjugation of women, the killing of gays, and the enslavement of infidels. Oh, and let's not forget how they feel about Jews. It should be shunned, laughed at, ridiculed, dismissed, and opposed at every turn.

Just look at Islam's history, and what Islamic controlled countries look like. The facts speak for themselves.

What about all the crazy white American shooters? Sandi hook. Columbine. Abortion clinics. Black churches.

What about them? In most cases they were perpetrated by people with a history of violence and/or mental illness. They should had been identified and locked up one way or another. But liberals don't want to lock anyone up anymore, because we have the highest per capita imprisonment rate already, and they usually claim its due to racism.
Why do we have the highest imprisonment rate?

If anyone can get a gun that means Isis can too.

Yup. Both times I was in Paris in the late 90s and again in 2013 there were soldiers armed with automatic weapons in the Metro. On one occasion they were looking for someone and they had their weapons pointed right at the descending escalators as we came down to the platform. Pointed right at us. I fly regularly out of New York and all we have are mouthy TSA agents. Would most Americans put up with soldiers pointing guns at them? ISIS is laughing at us and loves our rednecks.

Islam is the most dangerous ideology on the planet. It's barbaric, they beleive in the subjugation of women, the killing of gays, and the enslavement of infidels. Oh, and let's not forget how they feel about Jews. It should be shunned, laughed at, ridiculed, dismissed, and opposed at every turn.

Just look at Islam's history, and what Islamic controlled countries look like. The facts speak for themselves.
I think the goal of America is to show we can all get along. And the Muslim American community needs to learn how to fit in with a secular society. They will just like you guys have accepted gays. If not we have problems

And people like you are their bitch.

What about them? Have any numbers over the years that show these 'white shooters' have killed more than black and latino gang members have killed over the same period, or even beat the total killed in south Chicago in an average year?

France doesn't but suffered horribly as well. Switzerland is armed to the teeth and isn't having that problem. Your theory needs work, and drop the emotional appeal, it's a loser from the get go.
We do need to figure out why so many Americans are so angry. Who's riling them up? Is it Rush? Fox? Trump?
Obama, Pelosi, Reid and Hillary waiting in the wings. America will not make this big assed mistake again.

Gotdamit, gotdamit.....dude I feel your pain. I saw it too, she's so unaware of what's going on, so in her own moment and then down she goes, never knowing what happened. My only wish is that God awaits these people with open arms and smiles are on their faces....gotdamit, this shit has got to stop. Today I hate muslims, 2mar, my heart will soften, but not today!!
Unpetentant, unsaved,Homosexuals will not see God. Sorry.

What about them? Have any numbers over the years that show these 'white shooters' have killed more than black and latino gang members have killed over the same period, or even beat the total killed in south Chicago in an average year?
Turns out whites do commit more murders but only because blacks are a much smaller % of the population

Gotdamit, gotdamit.....dude I feel your pain. I saw it too, she's so unaware of what's going on, so in her own moment and then down she goes, never knowing what happened. My only wish is that God awaits these people with open arms and smiles are on their faces....gotdamit, this shit has got to stop. Today I hate muslims, 2mar, my heart will soften, but not today!!
Unpetentant, unsaved,Homosexuals will not see God. Sorry.
Neither will you so live and let live

Turns out whites do commit more murders but only because blacks are a much smaller % of the population

Turns out you don't have an answer, or you know you were wrong.

If a g

Of course. The problem is still guns, not Muslims. Keep digging your heels in, idiot.
if a gun costs $500 put on it a $500 tax. $20 in bullets? $20 tax. That'll cut down on gun sales

It would also be found unconstitutional.

Furthermore, why do you favor the rich and wealthy? Are they more entitled to defend their lives than people in the ghetto and lower income neighborhoods? Are there lives worth more than poor black kids?
The anti gun progressives would answer no...yet they all believe in sterilization, euthanasia and comoulsory abortion for the masses based on financial status.

Forum List

Back