CNN Medical Analyst Wen: ‘Don’t Wear a Cloth Mask,’ Non-Surgical Masks Are ‘Facial Decorations'

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Feb 25, 2015
Wen said, “I do not think that Mayor de Blasio should be canceling the New York City event because it requires proof of vaccination and it is outdoors. We should be keeping the events that are safe and also the events that are fun for people, too. We can’t be canceling everything, especially if we’re going to be living with COVID for the foreseeable future. I would you say if you choose to go, make sure you’re vaccinated and boosted and wearing a mask. Even though it is outdoors, there are a lot of people packed around you wear a three-ply surgical mask. Don’t wear a cloth mask. Cloth masks are little more than facial decorations. There’s no place for them in light of Omicron.”

This doctor says masks are bullshit, so she must be RACIST!!

Lefties know masks are bullshit....it's their virtue signaling and identifying their tribe.

captain_obvious.jpg

The mask keeps you from infecting others around you.

It doesn't keep you from getting infected.

How could you not know this?

It's been over a year!

"This is fact. We've been demanding you believe it for over a year. How can you STILL not think what we're telling you to, just because a doctor says I'm full of shit? I don't need to read any facts!"

Wen said, “I do not think that Mayor de Blasio should be canceling the New York City event because it requires proof of vaccination and it is outdoors. We should be keeping the events that are safe and also the events that are fun for people, too. We can’t be canceling everything, especially if we’re going to be living with COVID for the foreseeable future. I would you say if you choose to go, make sure you’re vaccinated and boosted and wearing a mask. Even though it is outdoors, there are a lot of people packed around you wear a three-ply surgical mask. Don’t wear a cloth mask. Cloth masks are little more than facial decorations. There’s no place for them in light of Omicron.”

Lefties know masks are bullshit....it's their virtue signaling and identifying their tribe.
1640180376858.png

Sounds like the message wasn't don't bother wearing a mask. It was you need to be wearing a three-ply surgical mask. Time to check the stock price of companies who make three-ply surgical masks because this could be a prep for mask specification requirements. Apparently the wrong companies were making money off masks.

Very typical of a liberal policy. It isn't working so do more of it.

Sounds like the message wasn't don't bother wearing a mask. It was you need to be wearing a three-ply surgical mask. Time to check the stock price of companies who make three-ply surgical masks because this could be a prep for mask specification requirements. Apparently the wrong companies were making money off masks.

Omicron laughs at all of this...and all the vaccines.

So true.

I haven't worn a mask yet; I keep a colorful bandanna in my purse in case of a REAL emergency, for instance having to go into a hospital if my husband had an emergency.

I hope they aren't racheting up the rules and laws about this.

Probably are. Leftists are so rotten. :(

Masks don't stop a virus.

I was a pca for 2 years when I was a student in nursing school.

All masks do is prevent droplets. Meaning water droplets from coughs and sneezes, that's it, nothing else. You need a high end rebreather or a suit with air from a different atmosphere than your current one pumped in to avoid a virus.

If you can wear a mask and can smell things like cookies, perfume, a cleaner, etc then that means microscopic particles from that source passed through the mask, entered your nose and hit your scent receptors telling you what it is. Know what else is microscopic? A virus.

Masks may slow the spread of a virus through a population by a very very small percent, but it will never prevent it. If every person on earth wore a mask 24 hours a day we would all still get it.

Forum List

Back