CNN Online poll on President

I got a vote in. Now it shows a total only. I saved a screen shot so we can rub the Libtard's faces in it:

Screen Shot 2017-06-20 at 2.06.13 PM.png

2.8 million votes on a liberal site and 70.3% still vote in favor of Trump? KINDA FLIES IN THE FACE of all of the juveniles here saying Trump is about to bomb any day now! Or maybe all the CNN readers are challenged and dyslexic.

BTW, if Trump were a liberal, they would round that 2.8 up to 3 and round 3 up to 5, so the above represents 5 million liberal votes!

Join in and vote:

http://www.cnn.com/partners/ios/pages/poll/6_15_survey.html

EDIT - It was live when I cut it, but now only shows results. Maybe some techie can find the live link for voting.
Why are you shilling for CNN?

Read the edited OP, that will clarify your 'shilling' worries
I just posted that because everyone bitches about them all the time but then gives links to their websites which generates revenue for them.

Kind of flys in the face of the complaints.

Still active. Current poll: 70% vote Trump should NOT be investigated.
Tough titties, but he IS being investigated and there is nothing you can do about it

No need, because no evidence. You are just amusing yourselves. Everyone else is back to business as usual. The Trump train is still barreling through the Obama curse.
The lark's on the wing,
the snail's on the thorn.... all is right. :)

Last edited:
I got a vote in. Now it shows a total only. I saved a screen shot so we can rub the Libtard's faces in it:

View attachment 134383

2.8 million votes on a liberal site and 70.3% still vote in favor of Trump? KINDA FLIES IN THE FACE of all of the juveniles here saying Trump is about to bomb any day now! Or maybe all the CNN readers are challenged and dyslexic.

BTW, if Trump were a liberal, they would round that 2.8 up to 3 and round 3 up to 5, so the above represents 5 million liberal votes!

I added my no vote. :)

Tough titties, but he IS being investigated and there is nothing you can do about it

No need, because no evidence. You are just amusing yourselves. Everyone else is back to business as usual. The Trump train is still barreling through the Obama curse.
The lark's on the wing,
the snail's on the thorn......
How the fuck do you know there is no evidence, asshole?

The lark's on the wing,

Because we know, just relax snowflake we are in charge now making America great again.

The lark's on the wing,
probably cause nothing has ever been pointed to that wasn't circumstantial at best.

what evidence do you have and no hope is NOT evidence.

The lark's on the wing,

Because we know, just relax snowflake we are in charge now making America great again.
WE? you pathetic ****!

The lark's on the wing,
probably cause nothing has ever been pointed to that wasn't circumstantial at best.

what evidence do you have and no hope is NOT evidence.
The government has the evidence, honey bunch. Just be patient

Forum List

Back