CNN Online poll on President

Still active. Current poll: 70% vote Trump should NOT be investigated.
Tough titties, but he IS being investigated and there is nothing you can do about it

No need, because no evidence. You are just amusing yourselves. Everyone else is back to business as usual. The Trump train is still barreling through the Obama curse.
The lark's on the wing,
the snail's on the thorn......
How the fuck do you know there is no evidence, asshole?
probably cause nothing has ever been pointed to that wasn't circumstantial at best.

what evidence do you have and no hope is NOT evidence.
The government has the evidence, honey bunch. Just be patient
so you bitch at someone cause they don't have evidence and then you admit YOU don't have jack shit for it either.

honey bunch.

like i said - hope isn't evidence.

Tough titties, but he IS being investigated and there is nothing you can do about it

No need, because no evidence. You are just amusing yourselves. Everyone else is back to business as usual. The Trump train is still barreling through the Obama curse.
The lark's on the wing,
probably cause nothing has ever been pointed to that wasn't circumstantial at best.

so you bitch at someone cause they don't have evidence and then you admit YOU don't have jack shit for it either.

honey bunch.
Honey bunch you are a lying piece of dog shit

The lark's on the wing,

Because we know, just relax snowflake we are in charge now making America great again.
WE? you pathetic ****!

Just sit in the back and don't do a lot of talking while we clean up your mess.

The lark's on the wing,

If there was even a shred of evidence the left would have distorted it and used it in these past 11 months they have been spying on Trump. Enough. Ya got nuthin. You are the asshole.. :eusa_dance:

The lark's on the wing,

honey bunch.
Honey bunch you are a lying piece of dog shit
i believe you called me a lying piece of dog shit inside my own quote.

how clever of you.

now what am i lying about?
you don't have any evidence of guilt?
or
hope is not evidence?

leave your emo at the door and answer w/o insulting. give it a shot.

Take online polls and surveys for what they are worth which is very little. As far as obstruction of justice over Trumps firing of Comey since the President any President has the constitutional authority to fire an FBI director it will be interesting to see how doing something he had the legal authority to do is a crime.

Last edited:

The lark's on the wing,

Because we know, just relax snowflake we are in charge now making America great again.
WE? you pathetic ****!

We! as in, We the People. The ones that voted but were never polled. The "we" that took back the White House.
The, "We are sick to death of you whiny pc dumbasses", we. That "we". We, the real winners in the last election..

The lark's on the wing,

For what? If you had anything the desperate left would be screaming it from the roof tops. If they had even a shred, they would stop lying and making up fake news, and say, "AHA! WE HAVE YOU NOW!" What do you think they are waiting for? How many more elections are the shifty lefties willing to lose before the big reveal?

Lessee, without even looking for it:

Clapper: No evidence seen yet.
Pelosi: No evidence ever found yet!
Brennan: Haven't seen any evidence.
Grassley: Not a speck of supporting evidence so far.
Comey: No evidence.
Waters: No evidence found, but if I can figure out how to do it, I'll try to make some up!

Lessee, without even looking for it:

Clapper: No evidence seen yet.
Pelosi: No evidence ever found yet!
Brennan: Haven't seen any evidence.
Grassley: Not a speck of supporting evidence so far.
Comey: No evidence.
Waters: No evidence found, but if I can figure out how to do it, I'll try to make some up!
well OTHER THAN ALL THAT - how do you know??? you need to speak up for those who say there IS evidence even though no one is saying that...

For what? If you had anything the desperate left would be screaming it from the roof tops.

If the Libtards had even a shred of REAL EVIDENCE and were just sitting on it waiting for the right time as honey bunny brummelben claims, it would be the GREATEST KEPT UNLEAKED SECRET NEWS OPPORTUNITY IN THE HISTORY OF THE LIBERAL UNIVERSE!

well OTHER THAN ALL THAT - how do you know??? you need to speak up for those who say there IS evidence even though no one is saying that...

Let me get my head into the proper frame in order to answer that erudite question!

Man-with-Half-head-3.jpg

Lessee---- all the people close to the investigation heading departments in charge of knowing or finding out all have said NO EVIDENCE FOUND.

All the people without a fucking clue who just make money off of sensational news claiming unnamed, unknown and unknowable sources all claim "possible" evidence, "likely" to break any day now. It's been eleven fucking months.

One of the top liberal legal experts of all time, a career democrat and Hillary voter, Alan Dershowitz, just said last night that not only is there no evidence he's seen, but the democrats are digging a big hole for themselves! Not only is Trump free and clear of any wrongdoing, but he has a clear and obvious Constitutional right to do the things he did, just as he does to say who comes into the country! And the Supreme Court will finally grant him his moratorium on immigrants from high risk countries until sound vetting is established, and the democrats are setting a VERY BAD PRECEDENT, for once what they are doing to President Trump is established, no matter how it ends, it will leave that door open for all time, and THE DAY WILL COME WHEN THEY RUE THE DAY THEY DID THIS WHEN THEY HAVE THEIR OWN CANDIDATE IN OFFICE.

Payback's gonna be a real bitch.

I got a vote in. Now it shows a total only. I saved a screen shot so we can rub the Libtard's faces in it:

View attachment 134383

2.8 million votes on a liberal site and 70.3% still vote in favor of Trump? KINDA FLIES IN THE FACE of all of the juveniles here saying Trump is about to bomb any day now! Or maybe all the CNN readers are challenged and dyslexic.

BTW, if Trump were a liberal, they would round that 2.8 up to 3 and round 3 up to 5, so the above represents 5 million liberal votes!

That's OK. Mueller's going to mop the floor with Trump's face.

For what? If you had anything the desperate left would be screaming it from the roof tops.

If the Libtards had even a shred of REAL EVIDENCE and were just sitting on it waiting for the right time as honey bunny brummelben claims, it would be the GREATEST KEPT UNLEAKED SECRET NEWS OPPORTUNITY IN THE HISTORY OF THE LIBERAL UNIVERSE!

What matters is what Mueller and the FBI know, not what libtards or stupid goons like you think you know. They are sitting on a lot and just because you're not on their mailing list doesn't mean it's not happening.

If there's nothing to this, then why is everyone in the White House lawyering up? Even Trump's lawyer Michael Cohen has hired his own lawyer. So has Jeff Sessions and Mike Pence, too. As has Jared Kushner and Donald Trump, bringing in Kasowitz. So what's up with that?

Forum List

Back