cnn reporter gets criticized over saying Biden can't help Americans

rightnow909

Diamond Member
Oct 5, 2021
If you all were to elect me I could hide in the basement and do nothing as well.

And I will do it on a discount. I'll take half of what Biden is making in salary.

If you all were to elect me I could hide in the basement and do nothing as well.

And I will do it on a discount. I'll take half of what Biden is making in salary.
I'd take 1/4

In fact, I would run the country for no pay, like Trump... just to save America...

if only

It’s not Xiden, it’s the entire party snd their demafascist policies that can’t save america
Why would you even want to save a systemically racist nation that is contributing to climate change that will destroy the planet?

Seems to me they wish to destroy America in order to save the earth.

This is how Leftists think, so they like what is going on.

Why would you even want to save a systemically racist nation that is contributing to climate change that will destroy the planet?

Seems to me they wish to destroy America in order to save the earth.

This is how Leftists think, so they like what is going on.
no no no

u have it wrong

the left do not think

they emote

and don't even do that well... they are sick birds...

People are saying that Biden "can't" save America.
That is incorrect.
The truth is Biden "won't" even try to save America.
he isn't up to it

he can't even save himself... he rejects his own religion.. and then expects priests to give him communion anyway... I mean, the man is out to lunch...

I am embarrassed for my country and my Church... although he can't do much to the Church... not like the damage he's doing to the country...

I'm depressing myself

but hey... maybe this nightmare will end soon...?

Forum List

Back