CNN reports that caging children is once again acceptable

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
After 4 years of fake outrage against Trump, CNN reports that caging children is once again acceptable
The Biden administration is opening an overflow facility for unaccompanied migrant children apprehended at the US-Mexico border, the federal agency tasked with the children’s care told CNN in a statement.
Will we see AOC weeping at these cages?
Screen Shot 2021-02-04 at 9.01.48 AM.png

After 4 years of fake outrage against Trump, CNN reports that caging children is once again acceptable
The Biden administration is opening an overflow facility for unaccompanied migrant children apprehended at the US-Mexico border, the federal agency tasked with the children’s care told CNN in a statement.
View attachment 452874

wyeho?

View attachment 452874

Show me the number comparing kids in cages under Trump vs Biden

loling @ "where is the weeping?"

You guys are funny.

#LOLGOP #TooFunny #CLASSIC

View attachment 452874

So you are only outraged by the thought of kids in cages if Trumps numbers are higher that Biden's.. so you are not outrage at all by the thought of Caged Kids,

View attachment 452874

Two weeks into Biden's presidency? LOL! You need to understand how math works.

The leftists dont even try to fake it anymore.

Obama=Kids in cages ok
Trump=Kids in Cages bad
Biden=kids in cages ok

They know when they give the illegals citizenship, that this country becomes an ONe Party State and they can do whatever the fuck they want from now on.

View attachment 452874

LOL Biden just got in and handcuffed ICE and changed the asylum seekers laws that Trump put in place.

Wait a while there dummy and Biden will out do Obama and Trump.

alexandria ocasio smollet
Birds of a feather, right? I remember when coming from this country gave people so much to be proud of. Now we have so much to be embarrassed about, almost entirely comprised of our crooked government representatives and bureaucrats. What a shithole America is today.
Hey.... I am so glad for people like you that came to the USA legally and I'm sure you find the "anti-immigrant" phrase an insult. I also though while I agree some parts of America are a "shithole", not all of America is a "shithole". We Americans that are proud of our history are working to reduce the "shitholes" and that's what we all should do. But I do appreciate your coming to America as my relatives did.."LEGALLY"!

Birds of a feather, right? I remember when coming from this country gave people so much to be proud of. Now we have so much to be embarrassed about, almost entirely comprised of our crooked government representatives and bureaucrats. What a shithole America is today.
Only the commies are America haters, Republican politicians just like their cushy existence too much.

Hey.... I am so glad for people like you that came to the USA legally and I'm sure you find the "anti-immigrant" phrase an insult. I also though while I agree some parts of America are a "shithole", not all of America is a "shithole". We Americans that are proud of our history are working to reduce the "shitholes" and that's what we all should do. But I do appreciate your coming to America as my relatives did.."LEGALLY"!

I'm anti-immigrant.

And America is not working to reduce the "shithole" percentage of our nation, but to radically increase it, till it is the norm.

Basically the only ones watching CNN are airport employees.....

Forum List

Back