CNN+ spends 300 million dollars but bombs in 21 days

The_Lyrical_Miracle

Platinum Member
Oct 30, 2021
I think this is a complete representation of the bubble leftists live in. I mean, seriously, leftist corporate elitists thought people who already didn't watch CNN for free wanted MORE CNN.

I don't think there's been a bigger news failure than this.

You're like 5 days old on this topic, bro.

Dude Bro... u mad? It's fine if it's been posted on before, but what made you take the time to respond? Are you mad that CNN isn't supported by the general public?

Yeah, but we had no idea just how catastrophic the failure is.

Now we know. Were I a stock holder I would be out for blood.

I think this is a complete representation of the bubble leftists live in. I mean, seriously, leftist corporate elitists thought people who already didn't watch CNN for free wanted MORE CNN.

I don't think there's been a bigger news failure than this.
How's Truth Social coming along?

Any posts yet?

Awww, now the butt hurt angry supporter of CNN+ Clipper is just going to laugh at people who are pointing out that their beloved CNN+ bombed.

It's so freakin cute guys.

It lasted 2 Scaramuchis.

I wonder who thought this was a good idea. We'll put it up there with Ted airlines, Song Airlines, and New Coke.

ted airlines

Aw, poor baby had a thread that hurt his feewings, his beloved network having a massive blunder was simply spoken of, and he had to try to downplay it to valiantly defend their honor.

You're so cute, and pathetic, at the same time. Why would you do so much for someone that isn't even paying you? Is CNN paying you? I honestly hope they are, for your sake.

It lasted 2 Scaramuchis.

I wonder who thought this was a good idea. We'll put it up there with Ted airlines, Song Airlines, and New Coke.

ted airlines

I tried to PM you, and it wouldn't let me. So, please respond. Why are you doing free ground work for CNN? Why are you so triggered by people talking about their 300 million dollar loss from CNN+ failing?

Forum List

Back