CNN: Trump stronger today than in 2020...

The above message has been approved by the Democratic National Committee and the campaign to reelect President Joe Biden.
Yet strangely a liberal LOVES your anti Trump post.

Just never going to get it, are you.

Your posts play right into the Democrats hands.

They LOVE you.

Screenshot_20230820-131524-427.png

Do you honestly believe a dumbass like Aldo is playing the long game???

But even dumbass Aldo understands that Trump is the only threat in 2024.

And that make dumbass Aldo smarter than you.

Last edited:
Want so see what a total breakdown of trust in the government, the legacy media and the justice system looks like?

Well here it is, direct from CNN...

I can certainly understand why…while the Obama regime opened the door to the demafacist. The xiden admin has fully embraced it…the nightmare and chaos they have created certainly has people wanting a return to brighter days under the trump admin

Literally nobody believes this except your cult. He’s laughing because you people are a laughingstock
He's not laughing.

He's LOVING you tearing down the only viable threat to his candidate.

You're so all in on your ego driven hatred of Trump that you are completely blinded to the reality that it is YOU doing the Democrats work...and they love you for it.

Your posts are a huge hit among our Democrat contingent...

Screenshot_20230820-143216-837.png

Are you incapable of reading between those lines?

Last edited:
He's not laughing.

You're so all in on your ego driven hatred of Trump that you are completely blinded to the reality that it is YOU doing the Democrats work...and they love you for it.
You have to accept the fact that God has forsaken Donald Trump.

Probably because he’s going to jail and your cult is paying his legal fees
Suuuure he is... the walls are closing in... Impeachment One...It's Mueller Time... Impeachment two... It's the beginning of the middle of the end... 😂

Do you ever get tired of being wrong?

The left learned nothing from their deplorables disaster. I doubt they've learned anything now. They are counting on Trump being jailed and losing as a result. But if somehow he is put behind bars I suspect the sympathy vote will go through the roof
Liberals, not the left.

Many on the left voted for Trump in 2016 and 2020.

You are deluded by your TDS.

If your Rinos can't even get a modicum of traction in the GOP primaries ... how the fuck are they going to win a general election?

Trump is the only hope for 2024.

You can either get behind him or lose.

Those are your choices.
I think it’s both.

While Trump IS the only candidate to support, he’ll still lose to whatever blob the DemonRats put up.

He's not laughing.

Your posts are a huge hit among our Democrat contingent...

View attachment 817132

Are you incapable of reading between those lines?
Deliberately obtuse?

But yeah - CNN is still obsessed with Trump.

Trump is the only viable nominee, but he’ll lose to whomever the DemonCraps put up.

What Bro doesn’t get is that it’s not Trump that will cause this loss.

ANY and EVERY Republican OO nominee is destined to lose; Trump is your best bet, but will still not be re-elected.

You are deluded by your TDS.

If your Rinos can't even get a modicum of traction in the GOP primaries ... how the fuck are they going to win a general election?

Trump is the only hope for 2024.

You can either get behind him or lose.

Those are your choices.
Just out of curiosity...what happens if he loses in 2024? What then?

I can certainly understand why…while the Obama regime opened the door to the demafacist. The xiden admin has fully embraced it…the nightmare and chaos they have created certainly has people wanting a return to brighter days under the trump admin

Is your life a chaotic nightmare? That’s too bad for you. I don’t think a majority of people’s lives have become a chaotic nightmare since Biden was elected, any more than they were after Trump was elected.

Is there anything more regularly hyperbolic than politics?

Forum List

Back