CNN: Trump stronger today than in 2020...

Donttazeme has been a bitch every year so you sir are accurate as fuck

Fucking is pretty accurate. Too bad the Trump cult is not.

Prior to the 2020 election, 95% of Republicans thought Trump would win while 70% thought he’d win in a landslide, even though Biden was ahead by 6-7% in the RCP averages. And after you lost, you had to lie to yourself that the election was stolen.

When you live in an alternative reality media echo chamber, you believe what you want to hear. Because precious fucking snowflake.

Fucking is pretty accurate. Too bad the Trump cult is not.

Prior to the 2020 election, 95% of Republicans thought Trump would win while 70% thought he’d win in a landslide, even though Biden was ahead by 6-7% in the RCP averages. And after you lost, you had to lie to yourself that the election was stolen.

When you live in an alternative reality media echo chamber, you believe what you want to hear. Because precious fucking snowflake.
He moded me for that post lol.

My alternate reality is making him cry...

do you ever get tired of losing elections?
Like your candidates McCain and Romney that lost so badly they couldn't win a second nomination?

At least MY candidate won the presidency and it took a world wide pandemic, an impeachment, the full power of the biased media AND election fraud to beat him.

Your candidates lose because they suck ass.

Like your candidates McCain and Romney that lost so badly they couldn't win a second nomination?

My candidates McCain and Romney?

At least MY candidate won the presidency and it took a world wide pandemic, an impeachment, the full power of the biased media AND election fraud to beat him.

44xdq6.jpg

Yes.... Your fucking candidate.

You may want to forget...but my memory spans decades...

Link

Except I voted for Gary Johnson in the 2012 election. In 2008, I voted for Robert Barr. I haven't voted for an R or D for president since Bush in 2004. My vote for Romney was in 2002 when he ran for governor and he won.

And to your earlier point, nobody would have beaten Obama in either election when he had massive turnout from black Americans. It didn't matter who ran against him, so it's an apples and oranges comparison you were attempting to make. You people create threads almost daily about Biden's deficiencies, yet somehow simultaneously believe his reelection as an 82 year old man teetering between the real world and dementia will be a walk in the park unless your anointed idol, who lost to him before and is now facing dozens of criminal indictments, is his opponent.

Yes, this is what you people actually believe and you think it's everyone else who is stupid.

You're in a cult.

Except I voted for Gary Johnson in the 2012 election. In 2008, I voted for Robert Barr. I haven't voted for an R or D for president since Bush in 2004. My vote for Romney was in 2002 when he ran for governor and he won.

And to your earlier point, nobody would have beaten Obama in either election when he had massive turnout from black Americans. It didn't matter who ran against him, so it's an apples and oranges comparison you were attempting to make. You people create threads almost daily about Biden's deficiencies, yet somehow simultaneously believe his reelection as an 82 year old man teetering between the real world and dementia will be a walk in the park unless your anointed idol, who lost to him before and is now facing dozens of criminal indictments, is his opponent.

Yes, this is what you people actually believe and you think it's everyone else who is stupid.

You're in a cult.
Whatever you say, Massachusetts liberal.

Obama LOST votes in 2012 from 2008 and won.

Trump got MORE VOTES in 2020 than 2016 but lost

But Obama wasn't vulnerable???

You're delusional.

Is your life a chaotic nightmare? That’s too bad for you. I don’t think a majority of people’s lives have become a chaotic nightmare since Biden was elected, any more than they were after Trump was elected.

Is there anything more regularly hyperbolic than politics?
I am one person, a record number of Americans are worse off then before xiden was elected.

Being worse off is not the same as nightmares and chaos. As I said, hyperbole.
I don't know...tell that the family worse off...

but add to that record covid deaths, war, and a humanitarian crisis on the border...

Look, Xixen promised a long dark winter if he was elected....he delivered....

Biden said in Delaware. "We're still facing a very dark winter." - Nov 2020

Forum List

Back