Coca cola heir arrested with 5,000 cannabis plants on private jet

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Coca-Cola Heir Arrested with 5,000 Cannabis Plants on Private Jet
Alkiviades David, a Greek billionaire and Coca-Cola heir, was arrested at an airport in Saint Kitts and Nevis in the Caribbean with over 5,000 marijuana plants.

LOL , it's just hemp even the big bucks knows the difference. Probably some CNN asshole lying again and wanted a huge story stupid SOB maybe your lie can find you fired.

Hemp and marijuana plants look remarkably similar. The only way to make sure they are hemp and not marijuana is to test them for THC.

Hemp and marijuana plants look remarkably similar. The only way to make sure they are hemp and not marijuana is to test them for THC.
I could find out quicker.
stuffed-metal-pipe-smoking-weed-260nw-530760007.jpg

By the way, did you know that fiberglass made with hemp fiber is actually stronger than fiberglass made with glass fiber? It's lighter too.

By the way, did you know that fiberglass made with hemp fiber is actually stronger than fiberglass made with glass fiber? It's lighter too.
Did you know that the BMW i3 is made mostly from hemp fiber?

See

Didn't know that didja!

Did you know that the BMW i3 is made mostly from hemp fiber?

See

Didn't know that didja!

No, I didn't know that. I did know however that it was because fiberglass made with hemp is stronger, that Corvette was part of the lobby that got it pushed through for farmers to grow.

And..................there are LOTS of laws concerning growing those plants, as well as you have to let them randomly test plants whenever they want to make sure you aren't growing marijuana.

I hereby grant my assistance. Send me 3 random plants and 2 boxes of Betty Crocker brownie mix and I'll call you on Monday. No need for fancy lab expenses

OK, i'll admit i've zero clue

could someone kindly 'splain it to the redneck?

why would anyone want to fly around w/a crop of weed??????

~S~

Coke( original) with processed coca plant oF some sort
New Coke version one(sans coca)
Version 2 where everyone scrambled for version one.
Diet
Cherry
God only knoweth.
Maybe the latest will be Coke High. Have another, order another pizza !

I went to college with an heir of one of the original coke bottlers. Dude was filthy rich and dumb as a box of rocks. He had a fine Montesorri/granola education and could barely spell half the words he wrote and had the penmanship of a first grader. It was horrible.

Forum List

Back