Coca-Cola Must Go But Condoms Can Stay

Let's see...condoms promote a healthy lifestyle, coke does not. What are you confused about?

Whereas condoms promote a healthy lifestyle, they also give reasons for children to believe that sexual promiscuity is OK; so what is it really doing is promoting sexual promiscuity which certainly is NOT promoting a healthy lifestyle.

I am sure you understand the concern there.

Wait, what?

What children?

And FYI - Sex is healthy.

And it's hardwired into our brains.

Sex can be quite unhealthy. People have died due to sex and babies have been aborted due to sex.

Safe sex is healthy for an adult who is aware of the ramifications of sex.

Give a condom to a minor and they will use it. But after they are done with it, then what if they want to have sex again.....an hour later?

No need to really respond. Not into debating human nature and hear how I am wrong ion thinking that minors will always do the right thing to ensure safe sex.

Because there is nothing you can say that will minimize the amount of unwanted childhood pregnancies.

This thread is the perfect illustration of the ignorance of the right.

They'd much rather have fat pregnant children than admit sugary soda is bad and condoms are good.

Its really for humanitarian reasons that we can't let the rw nutters secede. Left to their own devises, they would be extinct in a generation.

Whereas condoms promote a healthy lifestyle, they also give reasons for children to believe that sexual promiscuity is OK; so what is it really doing is promoting sexual promiscuity which certainly is NOT promoting a healthy lifestyle.

Wait, what?

What children?

Sex can be quite unhealthy. People have died due to sex and babies have been aborted due to sex.

Give a condom to a minor and they will use it. But after they are done with it, then what if they want to have sex again.....an hour later?

No need to really respond. Not into debating human nature and hear how I am wrong ion thinking that minors will always do the right thing to ensure safe sex.

Because there is nothing you can say that will minimize the amount of unwanted childhood pregnancies.

"Give a condom to a minor and they will use it. But after they are done with it, then what if they want to have sex again.....an hour later?"

Well duh ... Give them another condom.

`

I'll bet the idiots that are upset about condoms being given out are the same ones that demand small government and the government staying out of peoples business. They don't know the decision to dispense condoms is a decision made by local school boards. Imagine, folks from the community sit around and review stuff like teenage pregnancy and STD's in the local community and decide all by themselves whether condoms should be made available to their kids. Oh the horror!!!

Wait, what?

What children?

You really think Kids are only going to think about sex if they all of a sudden have a condom in their possession? C'mon now.

No kid ever said.."you know I really wasn't interested in sex, but now that I have this condom I will go out and proposition every girl until one of them says yes."

Wait, what?

What children?

You really think Kids are only going to think about sex if they all of a sudden have a condom in their possession? C'mon now.

No kid ever said.."you know I really wasn't interested in sex, but now that I have this condom I will go out and proposition every girl until one of them says yes."

Most kids dont think about sex.

When we learned about sex in health class, it was something adults did.

Now they are told "if you have sex, use one of these"

It is no longer being taught as something adults do.

What's confusing you here?

Kids are getting healthier as a direct result of First Lady Obama's efforts.

Have been since 2010.

Healthy Americans not to your liking?

Childhood obesity is on the downward trend for the last ten years. Mrs Obama's programs seem to be working unlike the "Just Say No", and the disaster of the dug war that followed.

Obesity rates in 2-5 year olds are down over the last decade.

Both of you are attributing this decrease to Michelle Obama's "Let's Move" program, which only started four years ago.

Please stop slobbering.

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/02/26/h...r-young-children-plummets-43-in-a-decade.html

Wait, what?

What children?

Teen Pregnancies have been going down over the last few years, ace.

But don't let facts get in the way of your rant.

And weren't you one of the Greek Chorus defending the actions of Ted Nugent?

:lol:

It hasn't been something that just adults do for decades. Welcome to the 1970's.

You'd have to define "kids" here. Most teenagers, especially boys, think about sex. A lot. They can't help it. :)

It isn't up to the schools to provide food or condoms to students, nor is it the school's job to teach morality. That's the parent's job.

How old are the kids in your imaginary world?

Are you so old that you don't remember adolescence?

People of all ages think about and want sex. Its normal and natural. Just because a child is physiologically able to conceive and bear children does not mean its a desirable outcome of that normal and natural state.

Teens are going to have sex. That's simply a fact of life.

tac·it
ˈtasit/Submit
adjective
understood or implied without being stated.
"your silence may be taken to mean tacit agreement"
synonyms: implicit, understood, implied, hinted, suggested; More

It's hardly worth arguing with dimocrap scum. Which is why I seldom do. I just announce to the world what stupid, childish douchebags they are and move on down the road.

Putting free condoms in schools implies the tacit approval of those with authority (The School) for having sex at an age when few can understand its implications, obligations and ramifications.

But since dimocraps are the scum of the earth and fuck like monkeys in a tree anyway, they aren't going to get that.

My kids did. I know. Believe me, a parent knows these things. They hear from other parents, kids/peers and the laundry.

My kids turned out pretty good. Successful, happy, healthy, bright futures....

IOW, the UN-dimocrap way of life.

While I agree that Parents can only do so much when it comes to teaching kids about sex and that the School System has to take some responsibility for educating students about a lot of different things (how come they can't balance a checkbook when they graduate but can slip a rubber on in a half-second?) there has to be a line drawn between educating and advocating.

But dimocraps are the scum of the earth. Everything they touch they fuck up.

Like I say about them.... They're bad people with good ideas. Teaching kids about responsible sex is a good thing, but with dimocrap scum doing it, it's bound to go wrong.

Just like everything else we let them do... Civil Rights, Health Care, the Military, abortion, gay butt-ranger rights.... Bad people trying to do good things.

Everything they touch turns to shit. dimocraps would fuck up a one-car funeral. Always have, always will

regulations mandated by the first lady’s Healthy, Hunger-Free Kids Act of 2010

Michelle Obama is a member of Congress??? :confused:

Only a member of Congress can introduce a Bill. Not even the president can introduce a bill to Congress.

But he can get a sympathetic member to introduce it for him.

Which is what the sasquatch did.

You can do it, too.

Good luck with that one :)

Putting free condoms in schools implies the tacit approval of those with authority (The School) for having sex at an age when few can understand its implications, obligations and ramifications.

Teens were having sex before schools started giving out condoms and they would continue to have sex if schools stopped giving out condoms tomorrow.

Like I say about them.... They're bad people with good ideas. Teaching kids about responsible sex is a good thing, but with dimocrap scum doing it, it's bound to go wrong

Is that why teen pregnancy rates have been on the decline?

You'd have to define "kids" here. Most teenagers, especially boys, think about sex. A lot. They can't help it. :)

It isn't up to the schools to provide food or condoms to students, nor is it the school's job to teach morality. That's the parent's job.

No. It is NOT the schools responsibility to teach morality. The teachers are not properly educated to do so. The teachers may be well educated, no doubt. But they are educated in how to teach using lesson plans.

None of them are screened to find out what their moral convictions are.

No. It is NOT the schools responsibility to teach morality. The teachers are not properly educated to do so. The teachers may be well educated, no doubt. But they are educated in how to teach using lesson plans.

None of them are screened to find out what their moral convictions are.

Wouldn't matter how well educated they were, unless they taught all moral povs (even one's they disagreed with) then they teach none.

By providing condoms they are subtly (or not so subtly?) teaching that sex a) outside of marriage and b) at a very young age is okey dokey. Not everyone agrees with that morality and yet . . . . there they are, teaching it.

Schools shouldn't be providing food at all to kids. Period. That's the parents job.

Forum List

Back