Code Red South Israel

I expect EOTS is actually correct in that some just cannot stand the thought of a Jewish child being happy......

I expect EOTS is actually correct in that some just cannot stand the thought of a Jewish child being happy......

I expect EOTS is actually correct in that some just cannot stand the thought of a ̶J̶e̶w̶i̶s̶h̶ an Israeli child being happy while Palestinian children suffer

there, fixed it

I expect EOTS is actually correct in that some just cannot stand the thought of a ̶J̶e̶w̶i̶s̶h̶ an Israeli child being happy while Palestinian children suffer

there, fixed it

Suffer at the hands of Hamas' agression.

There, fixed it

I uploaded that video few days ago.

It's in from November, I was at home that afternoon, and on Television it was said that there were fallings and alarms in Be'er Sheva.

Living in a small town nearby the city, many times the Iron Dome targeting a rocket, or a rocket falling, could be heard from my town (10 minutes from the city). So when hearing about an alarm in Be'er Sheva, I grabbed my cam, hoping to catch the falling noise, or Iron dome, live.

I didn't expect what came next.

That video is taken right from my window's room (with the ugly curtains, sorry 'bout that, listen carefully on 0:33):

Hope you won't freak out.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f5VqeCDmyPE&edit=vd]?????? ?????? ????? "???? ???" 17/11?? - YouTube[/ame]

Forum List

Back