🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Cognitive carpet bombing

Deplorable Yankee

Diamond Member
Feb 7, 2019
DIXIE
it’s really all but impossible to overstate the extent to which media saturation was used to stoke fear and spread egregious and irresponsible levels of misinformation over “the covid years.”

it was a ubiquitous, constant, unrelenting barrage of monolithic talking points right down to all the bobbleheads using the exact same words and phrases. they were all obviously getting their scripts and marching orders from some central source.

this does not happen by accident: (see how much of this you can stand)

Continue at

I saw mask signs up at the local post office already ...no one had one on..not even the workers that shit ain't gonna fly to well around here ...but you bet they're gonna try ..

Do not comply

IMG_20230831_042638.jpg

It looks suspiciously like plans have been finalised for a repeat operation with this new Pirola mutatation -- on absolutely zero scientific back up other than four people , two parrots and a bald badger showing up with it in outer Mongolia near bat caves. Ungodly .
Democrats loved the COVID Craziness, and no doubt miss it badly.

As the Jews were to the Nazis, so COVID was to the Democrats. The perfect excuse for strangling freedom and increasing government power. Like the Jews, COVID was nearly as powerful and harmful as the government claimed.

As a bioweapon, the Chinese failed with COVID. It mainly caused deaths very old people, or people with pre-existing conditions likely to die anyway. The government only achieved its shockingly high rates of "COVID deaths" by counting in flue deaths as "COVID-like symptoms," and deaths of anyone who happened to have the virus and got into a motorcycle accident or whatever.

But as a political weapon, the Democrats made brilliant use of it, culminating in cover for an incredible amount of voter fraud in the 2020 presidential election.

Democrats loved the COVID Craziness, and no doubt miss it badly.

As the Jews were to the Nazis, so COVID was to the Democrats. The perfect excuse for strangling freedom and increasing government power. Like the Jews, COVID was nearly as powerful and harmful as the government claimed.

As a bioweapon, the Chinese failed with COVID. It mainly caused deaths very old people, or people with pre-existing conditions likely to die anyway. The government only achieved its shockingly high rates of "COVID deaths" by counting in flue deaths as "COVID-like symptoms," and deaths of anyone who happened to have the virus and got into a motorcycle accident or whatever.

But as a political weapon, the Democrats made brilliant use of it, culminating in cover for an incredible amount of voter fraud in the 2020 presidential election.

It created drama in their empty little lives.

No doubt they'd love to go another round.

Do not comply. Demoncrats can get their fun elsewhere.

Pjw piles on the late night clowns which is a moronic leftists main source for news

The usmb fag lefties won't touch this thread with a ten foot poll

They're never wrong they follow the scienc3 and listen to the experts ...

Who was running the show during the first 10 months of COVID when all this was going on?
Really
But drumph

Burp

“But he let them lock us down” “He endorsed the vaccines” “He made horrible choices in people to serve in his administration.” Ah. Yes. Now spin it for anyone else in that position.

The thing about our administration is that it runs on credentials and “experts”. That’s the legacy of FDR. Anyone remember the screaming when Bush fired some people? Yeah. Do you think Trump could have FIRED THEM ALL? Well, he might this time. But not back then. Even he didn’t know the full extent of what he was up against. And if he did, he would not be able to hire new, functional ones. Why not? Because they have to have the right credentials and be approved of or they’ll be “got” on procedure (Steve Bannon has entered the chat.)

As for letting them lock us and the vaccines…. yeah. I know people on the right with Phds who fell for both and the masks too. Heck, I know people who are MDs. And don’t you go pretending a lot of you didn’t come to the comments to scream at me, crazed with COVID fear.

And even then, Trump didn’t lock us down, and he didn’t make the vaccine mandatory. Instead he forbore to tell the governors what to do, which, yes, allowed some of them to go full Hugo Boss uniform and shiny boots (Jared Polis really is too fat for the look. But he would do it, what can one do except advise him?) But that was perhaps more than anything a witness to Trump’s respect for the constitution

Really
But drumph

Burp

“But he let them lock us down” “He endorsed the vaccines” “He made horrible choices in people to serve in his administration.” Ah. Yes. Now spin it for anyone else in that position.

The thing about our administration is that it runs on credentials and “experts”. That’s the legacy of FDR. Anyone remember the screaming when Bush fired some people? Yeah. Do you think Trump could have FIRED THEM ALL? Well, he might this time. But not back then. Even he didn’t know the full extent of what he was up against. And if he did, he would not be able to hire new, functional ones. Why not? Because they have to have the right credentials and be approved of or they’ll be “got” on procedure (Steve Bannon has entered the chat.)

As for letting them lock us and the vaccines…. yeah. I know people on the right with Phds who fell for both and the masks too. Heck, I know people who are MDs. And don’t you go pretending a lot of you didn’t come to the comments to scream at me, crazed with COVID fear.

And even then, Trump didn’t lock us down, and he didn’t make the vaccine mandatory. Instead he forbore to tell the governors what to do, which, yes, allowed some of them to go full Hugo Boss uniform and shiny boots (Jared Polis really is too fat for the look. But he would do it, what can one do except advise him?) But that was perhaps more than anything a witness to Trump’s respect for the constitution

So, basically what you are saying is that Trump was no different than anyone else to sit in the Oval Office this century.

So, basically what you are saying is that Trump was no different than anyone else to sit in the Oval Office this century.
I didn't say anything .I just posted facts that happened to be from a piece I read tonight ...perfect timing btw thanks .
Wasn't entirely about the most deadly virus ever...and ya sure about that or rather the potato

Hey ya think they'll wave liabilities for the new one .......you bet
Listen to the APPROVED experts on the msm
Roll up dem sleeves and let em do a tick tok dance before they inject ya

Last edited:
Pjw piles on the late night clowns which is a moronic leftists main source for news

The usmb fag lefties won't touch this thread with a ten foot poll

They're never wrong they follow the scienc3 and listen to the experts ...

Can't listen to this guy. Every time I do I end up thinking "This dude tries to talk tough but has eyes the color of wet violets. Why did God make a man with eyes the color of wet violets? This should be a woman with these eyes, I mean, not that they need makeup. And he's trying to talk tough, but all I can think about is that his eyes are the color of wet violets."

Every time. I don't find him especially attractive but his eyes are something.

Can't listen to this guy. Every time I do I end up thinking "This dude tries to talk tough but has eyes the color of wet violets. Why did God make a man with eyes the color of wet violets? This should be a woman with these eyes, I mean, not that they need makeup. And he's trying to talk tough, but all I can think about is that his eyes are the color of wet violets."

Every time. I don't find him especially attractive but his eyes are something.
What would your husband say teach

Write him a fan letter

One part of it that is not often mentioned is that news coverage made the dangers to the general population seem much, much greater than they were, actually. The number of healthy adults, children, and even healthy old bastards who got sick and died was relatively small. The ones succumbing to the disease were almost all very old, very sick, or both.

To illustrate, closing down an LA Fitness due to Covid concerns was illogical and harmful. Closing schools was close to criminal. The only justification they could come up with was, Well, what if some kids live in the same household as their sickly grandparents? Then THOSE KIDS should have taken appropriate precautions; you don't shut down the fucking school system because 1/2 of one percent of the kids might have an unusual home situation.

Forum List

Back