Colin Kaepernick Is Officially a Hit

What a bunch of gibberish, You're way off topic, because you have no real rebuttal. Get your head out your ass lefty. I can post many mass genocides in Africa, but that's off topic. Start a thread on it....Why do you hate America?
I'm not the one off topic. Kap's protest is about cops killing unarmed Black people and The last two sentences of my last response ties my entire narrative to that topic. I know it takes skill to do that but stick with me kid, you might catch on one day.

Have you ever actually been in these neighborhoods ? You're a suburbanite leftist. You have no concept of anything that's goes on there. People want police in these neighborhoods. It's hard enough getting them there without you leftist idiots demonizing them. It makes their job much harder. Your post was stupid :uhoh3:

Yes, I have kin folks who live in Watts ( Los Angeles) and i have a homeboy who lives in Houston ( 5th Ward). Baltimore, New York city Dallas and Fort Worth TX are also places I've been. I've seen the projects and I've rode the subways. I've walked up to a cop car in LA to report an accident I saw around the corner only to discover both officers were sitting there in their car with weapons in their laps. But I have also been to black communities that have little or no crime. Those little country towns with population of 60,000 or less. That is where most of them are…going to church, working, being conservative but voting Democrat.
And Clark Gable is your guy? What a fake, phony, white petson.
Clark Gable had Black ancestry and he didn't try to hide it!
Omg!!!

See what happens when you man up for what you believe in? Veterans and people of all ages and colors back people that stand (or sit) for their convictions. Take note.

Colin Kaepernick's jersey is top seller after protest

Angry because they expect their players to just do as they're told and not think?

That's what they are paid to do. To do ad the play says, but use your head and think on the run.nothetwise keep your politics to yourself.

Yes, they are paid to play football. That doesn't mean they are separate from the society they live in, that doesn't mean some don't grow up in poverty and see the pain and suffering of those around them, and see the massive problems in society of the rich controlling to poor to such an extent that football is one of the few avenues of escape from poverty and only available to a very select few.

We are comparing to your fraudulent police killing narrative:slap:
We? You haven't done shit but sit on a limb like a buzzard waiting for something to die. And, as I was saying, Black onBlack crime is nothing compared to White on White killing in this country and that includes the Civil war and the Indian massacres. As for you JOOZE, the whole world says you killed the greatest Jew of ALL, Jesus Himself.
I do not agree with that because the Bible says Pontius Pilate gave the order to crucify him and he was a White Roman, not Jewish. I suppose there is an analogy somewhere in there regarding the unarmed Black men killed by cops . Their deaths were unwarranted too.

What a bunch of gibberish, You're way off topic, because you have no real rebuttal. Get your head out your ass lefty. I can post many mass genocides in Africa, but that's off topic. Start a thread on it....Why do you hate America?
I'm not the one off topic. Kap's protest is about cops killing unarmed Black people and The last two sentences of my last response ties my entire narrative to that topic. I know it takes skill to do that but stick with me kid, you might catch on one day.

Have you ever actually been in these neighborhoods ? You're a suburbanite leftist. You have no concept of anything that's goes on there. People want police in these neighborhoods. It's hard enough getting them there without you leftist idiots demonizing them. It makes their job much harder. Your post was stupid :uhoh3:

Yes, I have kin folks who live in Watts ( Los Angeles) and i have a homeboy who lives in Houston ( 5th Ward). Baltimore, New York city Dallas and Fort Worth TX are also places I've been. I've seen the projects and I've rode the subways. I've walked up to a cop car in LA to report an accident I saw around the corner only to discover both officers were sitting there in their car with weapons in their laps. But I have also been to black communities that have little or no crime. Those little country towns with population of 60,000 or less. That is where most of them are…going to church, working, being conservative but voting Democrat.

You leftist mock "church goers" you hate religious people other than muslims....if you go into lower income, inner city neighborhoods, the black neighborhoods are always the least safe. That's nice that you passed through a neighborhood on the way to your suburbanite home. you're still clueless

We? You haven't done shit but sit on a limb like a buzzard waiting for something to die. And, as I was saying, Black onBlack crime is nothing compared to White on White killing in this country and that includes the Civil war and the Indian massacres. As for you JOOZE, the whole world says you killed the greatest Jew of ALL, Jesus Himself.
I do not agree with that because the Bible says Pontius Pilate gave the order to crucify him and he was a White Roman, not Jewish. I suppose there is an analogy somewhere in there regarding the unarmed Black men killed by cops . Their deaths were unwarranted too.

You leftist mock "church goers" you hate religious people other than muslims....if you go into lower income, inner city neighborhoods, the black neighborhoods are always the least safe. That's nice that you passed through a neighborhood on the way to your suburbanite home. you're still clueless
You are trapped in a tight opaque bubble with limited social horizons. The "leftists"in your imagination don't exist.You conjure up these generic apparitions to define Americans who seek justice for all. Many minorities who are conservative in their daily lives have been forced to join forces with others who are less conservative to defend themselves against RW White male hegemony. Somewhere along the way you got off on the wrong path just as some of your predecessors did in Nazi Germany. Now, you align yourself with the party of swastikas as they did. WHY??? In the name of YWH…WHY?????????

You are trapped in a tight opaque bubble with limited social horizons. The "leftists"in your imagination don't exist.You conjure up these generic apparitions to define Americans who seek justice for all. Many minorities who are conservative in their daily lives have been forced to join forces with others who are less conservative to defend themselves against RW White male hegemony. Somewhere along the way you got off on the wrong path just as some of your predecessors did in Nazi Germany. Now, you align yourself with the party of swastikas as they did. WHY??? In the name of YWH…WHY?????????

Poor boy..liberty annoys you doesn't it? we need leftist ideologues to run our lives for us, to tell us whats good for us. I lived in the hood most of my life, and still work there. You have no concept of it. We cant get police to come out for nonviolent crimes. if you call them it takes a long time and you want to make it harder. People want the police in their neighborhoods..You don't live in the real world, and you know very little about it..sad really

Poor boy..liberty annoys you doesn't it? we need leftist ideologues to run our lives for us, to tell us whats good for us. I lived in the hood most of my life, and still work there. You have no concept of it. We cant get police to come out for nonviolent crimes. if you call them it takes a long time and you want to make it harder. People want the police in their neighborhoods..You don't live in the real world, and you know very little about it..sad really

YAWNNNNN! Got to go…See ya around…..

No stupid. Not until you tell me why you asked such a dumb question.

Typical leftist dumb fuck. Wants all the answers, never gives any.
Typical inbred cave gibbon. Gets busted in a lie and deflects.

Dunno, who's deflecting here? How did you dodged the abortion?

So, do I have 1st Amendment rights?
Youre deflecting. Why did you say Kap never said anything before?

My conversation to you started with: "Do I have 1st Amendment rights?"

We can continue our conversation, after you answer that question.
Not concerned with what you may think you started with. You were asked a question. Answer it or you wont have your question answered.

Typical leftist dumb fuck. Wants all the answers, never gives any.

Not concerned with what you may think you started with. You were asked a question. Answer it or you wont have your question answered.

Huh? Typical leftist, demand answer, doesn't give any.

Again: "Do I have 1st Amendment rights?"

Why did you say Kap never said anything before?

Why is race the only thing you care about?????? Why do you love to spread hate?

How is loving my race spreading hate?

It's not.

Now, how is loving my race spreading hate?

P.S. Do I have 1st Amendment rights?

It's not.

You see, he loves his race and that's a good thing.
However, if I love my race, leftist call it racism, white supremacy, hate, intolerance, etc.

It's not.

He did whisper about it, nothing at this level. He needed new contract.

It's not.

But you claimed he never said anything when he has been very outspoken on social media prior to this. Why did you not only lie but attempt to deflect regarding your lie?

Clark Gable was well known to be supportive of minority fellow actors, but his history is pretty well documented and none seem to indicate African-American or Native American heritage. Even if it did, only racists believe in the "one drop of blood" rule. If Clark Gable was black, then it's because an ancestor or two was "black Irish". ;)

Clark Gable — Ethnicity of Celebs | What Nationality Ancestry Race

PASSING: How Hollywood Suppressed Ethnic Identities by Sandra Shevey

As for Kaepernick; he's an adult American citizen. If he wants to shit on the American flag or kneel during the National Anthem, that's his choice. If people want to burn his jersey or sponsors drop him, that's their choice. God Bless America!

Clark Gable was well known to be supportive of minority fellow actors, but his history is pretty well documented and none seem to indicate African-American or Native American heritage. Even if it did, only racists believe in the "one drop of blood" rule.

As for Kaepernick; he's an adult American citizen. If he wants to shit on the American flag or kneel during the National Anthem, that's his choice. If people want to burn his jersey or sponsors drop him, that's their choice. God Bless America!
Why do you never know what you are talking about? Its uncanny how often you are wrong.

It's not.

But you claimed he never said anything when he has been very outspoken on social media prior to this. Why did you not only lie but attempt to deflect regarding your lie?

You really think that posting on Twitter or Facebook behind the curtain and getting "likes" from anonymous losers counts just as going public on the old media? Nope, it doesn't, really. You idiots are praising his stupidity like he's MLK or Rosa Parks. He's not. He's some guy with no brain that plays football. If he didn't play, he would most likely be on some kinda of welfare. Just look at them when they end their careers, only small fraction actually does well. So I don't really care about what someone said just because they have some kind of media exposure.

You know saying, "opinions are like assholes, everyone got one". So does Kaep.

It's not.

You really think that posting on Twitter or Facebook behind the curtain and getting "likes" from anonymous losers counts just as going public on the old media? Nope, it doesn't, really. You idiots are praising his stupidity like he's MLK or Rosa Parks. He's not. He's some guy with no brain that plays football. If he didn't play, he would most likely be on some kinda of welfare. Just look at them when they end their careers, only small fraction actually does well. So I don't really care about what someone said just because they have some kind of media exposure.

You know saying, "opinions are like assholes, everyone got one". So does Kaep.
What do you mean by "counts"? Are you like 6 years old or something?

Forum List

Back