Colin Kaepernick Is Officially a Hit

It's not.

Now, how is loving my race spreading hate?

P.S. Do I have 1st Amendment rights?
Why did you say Kap never said anything before?

He did whisper about it, nothing at this level. He needed new contract.
But you claimed he never said anything when he has been very outspoken on social media prior to this. Why did you not only lie but attempt to deflect regarding your lie?

You really think that posting on Twitter or Facebook behind the curtain and getting "likes" from anonymous losers counts just as going public on the old media? Nope, it doesn't, really. You idiots are praising his stupidity like he's MLK or Rosa Parks. He's not. He's some guy with no brain that plays football. If he didn't play, he would most likely be on some kinda of welfare. Just look at them when they end their careers, only small fraction actually does well. So I don't really care about what someone said just because they have some kind of media exposure.

You know saying, "opinions are like assholes, everyone got one". So does Kaep.
What do you mean by "counts"? Are you like 6 years old or something?

I give you an answer and your reply is this? Is THAT your argument?

By the way, do I have 1st Amendment rights?

He did whisper about it, nothing at this level. He needed new contract.
But you claimed he never said anything when he has been very outspoken on social media prior to this. Why did you not only lie but attempt to deflect regarding your lie?

You really think that posting on Twitter or Facebook behind the curtain and getting "likes" from anonymous losers counts just as going public on the old media? Nope, it doesn't, really. You idiots are praising his stupidity like he's MLK or Rosa Parks. He's not. He's some guy with no brain that plays football. If he didn't play, he would most likely be on some kinda of welfare. Just look at them when they end their careers, only small fraction actually does well. So I don't really care about what someone said just because they have some kind of media exposure.

You know saying, "opinions are like assholes, everyone got one". So does Kaep.
What do you mean by "counts"? Are you like 6 years old or something?

You didnt give me an answer. You tried to make up some clownish game with rules of what counts and what doesnt count as if I asked for your opinion. I asked you why did you claim he never said anything publicly when all you had to do in order to find out you had no clue what you were talking about was search the internet.

My conversation to you started with: "Do I have 1st Amendment rights?"

We can continue our conversation, after you answer that question.
Not concerned with what you may think you started with. You were asked a question. Answer it or you wont have your question answered.

Huh? Typical leftist, demand answer, doesn't give any.

Again: "Do I have 1st Amendment rights?"
Why is race the only thing you care about?????? Why do you love to spread hate?
How is loving my race spreading hate?
Hating white people isnt loving your race dumbass.

It's important to lower the bar of expectations when dealing with racists and other idiots. Yes, that's all he has.

Yes, you do, but the racists want to strip you of your rights in order to make themselves feel superior.

As for Kaepernick, he's not stupid, but I disagree with the direction he's taken. He's stuck now because if he stops, the racists will shellac him and if he continues, his name will continue to equal "unAmerican". Either way, he's fucked.

Not concerned with what you may think you started with. You were asked a question. Answer it or you wont have your question answered.

Who said i hate white people dumbass? I have a half white daughter and a white god daughter I helped raise. Where did you see in my statement about loving my race any mention of white people?

Who said i hate white people dumbass? I have a half white daughter and a white god daughter I helped raise. Where did you see in my statement about loving my race any mention of white people?
What I see you Afrocentric racist is your posting history of nothing but hate whitey and how whitey keeps the black man down... You are a fool and a racist. End of story.

What I see you Afrocentric racist is your posting history of nothing but hate whitey and how whitey keeps the black man down... You are a fool and a racist. End of story.
I'm Black so why would I have a eurocentric posting of history dummy? If I hated whites i would have never had a child with one or helped raise one. You look like a fool.

I'm Black so why would I have a eurocentric posting of history dummy? If I hated whites i would have never had a child with one or helped raise one. You look like a fool.
Is that like some of your best friends are white ?????

Is that like some of your best friends are white ?????
No. None of my best friends are white.

Forum List

Back