Colin Kaepernick Is Officially a Hit

Screenshot-2015-11-22-at-10.47.16-PM.png

Homicide: 3,021 whites killed, 2,488 were killed by other whites.
2,451 Blacks killed, 2,205 were killed by other Blacks.

The Table shows your contention that Black people commit 50% of all homicides is a lie....

Now, let's see where you want to be caught in the lie that Blacks commit more crime than every race combined....

Cool story bro... now lets go to the same year into detailed stats. Table 43A.

4i06z4.jpg
Sorry dude, you lose again...lol.
You claimed that Black people commited 50% of homicides.
The FBI chart plainly shows you to be a liar...
You then attempt to lamely deflect to homicides and manslaughter...lol..naw dude that dosent cut it.

You told two lies, Black people commit over 50% of homicides, I proved that was a lie.
Your second lie was that Black people commit more violent crime then all other races combined...
Should I make you a liar a second time???...lol.
Btw dude don't try the manslaughter and homicide bit again, there are more crimes than that...why don't you know that simple fact...deflection won't work.

First he posts a chart for 2016 showing homicide rates that doesn't compare to recent prior years. Is it arguing the past or the present? But the bottom line, he thinks he has shocked us with something new… we have heard and seen this same tired argument and statistical chart every time a loser feels he is losing an argument about race. They inevitably find some way to bring this data into the debate whether it fits the topic or not.

He put his career on the line for a worthy cause. I won't speculate about his reasons. That isn't important. BLM and other protestors weren't nearly as effective in getting the public's attention as Kap's simple non violent gesture.

Well, being benched doesn't look like career is on up curve. I disagree that cause is worthy as much as you do. He certainly did get public attention, in my opinion, not for his "worthy cause" but for being jackass.

Oppression was't the issue , the issue being protested is the murder of unarmed Black men with impunity by rogue cops under the color of authority.

I agree on the first part. This is not about the oppression. On the second part... you do know that not only blacks are being killed by cops. If you want to talk about police brutality and unnecessary killings, I am all with you, just as I discussed about it on some other threads. Claiming that cops are killing only blacks and therefore implying because they're black, is ridiculous.

chartoftheday_5211_us_citizens_killed_by_police_2016_n.jpg

When cops are killed there are parades, crowded funerals and long processions mourning their loss. But the victims of murder by cop go unheralded with nary a thought of public sympathy. The pain is deepened when the killer cop isn't prosecuted ..even when video shows his culpability. You didn't care… Kaps action got your attention but you still don't care. But as more athletes, such as the SeaHawks ,follow suit…perhaps the White people of this nation might begin to understand and subsequently make changes.

You're onto something here. I respect police and what they do. They really putting life on the line every time they are on the duty. I support my local police and sheriff dept by donating from time to time. However, that's their job, that's what they chose to do. It does piss me off sometimes that they don't seem to be so committed to solve a murder, as much they are committed when one of theirs got killed.

Yes, Kaepernick action got my attention, and yes, I don't care because his action is based on false premises. As I said, he's a jackass.
What's the "false premise" you're referring to?

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

I'm referring to "oppression".
But Kap is protesting murder by cop of unarmed Black men. You are off topic if you aren't talking about THAT!

Er..you did not "correct" my image..you added an irrelevancy to it.

My post before yours proves otherwise.

BTW, sorry gotta go, continue later.
No it doesn't ,bye

I believe you deleted some of your messages from last night.
What happened? Was it change of heart, or facts finally got thru that thick head of yours? :D

No, It was because some guests came over and it was getting late. Nice to know you were hanging around watching with baited breath for my responses. I think my last reply summed it up nicely…. Justifying murder ( not justifiable homicide) by cop because of the Black on Black homicide rate underlines your racist pathology.

I said I have to go, meaning I can't chitchat with you, I had work to do to meet my deadline.

The posts you deleted were "fishing in mud" just as you're doing right now.

Btw, where have I mentioned black-on-black crimes, or justified a murder? Link to a quote.

Ask NOT what I can do for you, ask what YOU can do for me! DO me a favor and find it yourself. it's there…ask one of your friends.

Screenshot-2015-11-22-at-10.47.16-PM.png

Homicide: 3,021 whites killed, 2,488 were killed by other whites.
2,451 Blacks killed, 2,205 were killed by other Blacks.

The Table shows your contention that Black people commit 50% of all homicides is a lie....

Now, let's see where you want to be caught in the lie that Blacks commit more crime than every race combined....

Cool story bro... now lets go to the same year into detailed stats. Table 43A.

4i06z4.jpg
Sorry dude, you lose again...lol.
You claimed that Black people commited 50% of homicides.
The FBI chart plainly shows you to be a liar...
You then attempt to lamely deflect to homicides and manslaughter...lol..naw dude that dosent cut it.

You told two lies, Black people commit over 50% of homicides, I proved that was a lie.
Your second lie was that Black people commit more violent crime then all other races combined...
Should I make you a liar a second time???...lol.
Btw dude don't try the manslaughter and homicide bit again, there are more crimes than that...why don't you know that simple fact...deflection won't work.

4224 out of 8230 is well above 50%.
So you are a liar, can't read and apparently can't count.
Time for school dude....

Post#233:
If 13% of population commit more murder and more crime than all other races combined,

So let's disprove your first lie, that Black people commit over 50% of crime...

FBI Homicides:
White 3,021
Black 2,451
Other 168
Unk 63

Total 5703

Half or 50 % of 5703 is 2851.5.
Just so you know....you have just numerically been shown to be a liar.
Now your statement is quoted above so please stop the bitch move of trying to add the Manslaughter numbers in with the Homicides...

Last edited:
See what happens when you man up for what you believe in? Veterans and people of all ages and colors back people that stand (or sit) for their convictions. Take note.

Colin Kaepernick's jersey is top seller after protest
So? I am sure lots of people still buy Confederate flags, too. SO? Lucrative merchandising has nothing to do with righteousness. All sorts of factors factor in to this. Collectors, small minded fans and other weirdos.

Last edited:
My post before yours proves otherwise.

BTW, sorry gotta go, continue later.

When you go take this with you. Your suggestion that the cops killing unarmed Blacks because of the Black on Black homicide rate is
pathological thinking. Too many of your cohorts think that way and that is the problem. There is no connection between the two phenomena. Only a monster would even consider such a proposal. Good day!

Highlighting the black on black slaughter isn't good for the race hustling business
Less than 5000 per year is nothing compared to the Holocaust or the Civil war.

We are comparing to your fraudulent police killing narrative:slap:
We? You haven't done shit but sit on a limb like a buzzard waiting for something to die. And, as I was saying, Black onBlack crime is nothing compared to White on White killing in this country and that includes the Civil war and the Indian massacres. As for you JOOZE, the whole world says you killed the greatest Jew of ALL, Jesus Himself.
I do not agree with that because the Bible says Pontius Pilate gave the order to crucify him and he was a White Roman, not Jewish. I suppose there is an analogy somewhere in there regarding the unarmed Black men killed by cops . Their deaths were unwarranted too.

What a bunch of gibberish, You're way off topic, because you have no real rebuttal. Get your head out your ass lefty. I can post many mass genocides in Africa, but that's off topic. Start a thread on it....Why do you hate America?

When you go take this with you. Your suggestion that the cops killing unarmed Blacks because of the Black on Black homicide rate is
pathological thinking. Too many of your cohorts think that way and that is the problem. There is no connection between the two phenomena. Only a monster would even consider such a proposal. Good day!

Highlighting the black on black slaughter isn't good for the race hustling business

We? You haven't done shit but sit on a limb like a buzzard waiting for something to die. And, as I was saying, Black onBlack crime is nothing compared to White on White killing in this country and that includes the Civil war and the Indian massacres. As for you JOOZE, the whole world says you killed the greatest Jew of ALL, Jesus Himself.
I do not agree with that because the Bible says Pontius Pilate gave the order to crucify him and he was a White Roman, not Jewish. I suppose there is an analogy somewhere in there regarding the unarmed Black men killed by cops . Their deaths were unwarranted too.

What a bunch of gibberish, You're way off topic, because you have no real rebuttal. Get your head out your ass lefty. I can post many mass genocides in Africa, but that's off topic. Start a thread on it....Why do you hate America?
I'm not the one off topic. Kap's protest is about cops killing unarmed Black people and The last two sentences of my last response ties my entire narrative to that topic. I know it takes skill to do that but stick with me kid, you might catch on one day.

I'm not the one off topic. Kap's protest is about cops killing unarmed Black people and The last two sentences of my last response ties my entire narrative to that topic. I know it takes skill to do that but stick with me kid, you might catch on one day.

And again, not only unarmed blacks are getting killed by police, and if you take in count percentage of crimes committed by blacks, they're getting killed disproportionately less then whites. His protest is baseless, and most likely is just a smokescreen for some other reasons.

All data is provided above, if you can't read the charts and tables, don't make it our problem.

And again, not only unarmed blacks are getting killed by police, and if you take in count percentage of crimes committed by blacks, they're getting killed disproportionately less then whites. His protest is baseless, and most likely is just a smokescreen for some other reasons.

All data is provided above, if you can't read the charts and tables, don't make it our problem.
No unarmed person should be killed by the police, especially when they are shackled, trying to run away or during a takedown or traffic stop. You also fail to realize that any changes prompted by Kaps' protest is going to affect unarmed Whites who were or will be unjustly killed by cops. The charts you refer to have nothing to do with cops killing unarmed Black people. You just want to MAKE it seem that way… I won't allow it. In your narrow world view you seem to have taken those FBI statistics and assumed that all Blacks are criminals and whenever a cop shoots one he had to be doing something to deserve it. We have seen that lie debunked on video and you still can't bring yourself to accept that some cops are just cold blooded murderers. I don't care who their victims are, some of them are pathological killers… Kap's protest may spur some needed changes to weed the bastards out.

N

No more "Blacks commit more violent crime than all the races combined"????...good boy, glad you learned your lesson.

Have you ever actually been in these neighborhoods ? You're a suburbanite leftist. You have no concept of anything that's goes on there. People want police in these neighborhoods. It's hard enough getting them there without you leftist idiots demonizing them. It makes their job much harder. Your post was stupid :uhoh3:

Have you ever actually been in these neighborhoods ? You're a suburbanite leftist. You have no concept of anything that's goes on there. People want police in these neighborhoods. It's hard enough getting them there without you leftist idiots demonizing them. It makes their job much harder. Your post was stupid :uhoh3:

Yes, I have kin folks who live in Watts ( Los Angeles) and i have a homeboy who lives in Houston ( 5th Ward). Baltimore, New York city Dallas and Fort Worth TX are also places I've been. I've seen the projects and I've rode the subways. I've walked up to a cop car in LA to report an accident I saw around the corner only to discover both officers were sitting there in their car with weapons in their laps. But I have also been to black communities that have little or no crime. Those little country towns with population of 60,000 or less. That is where most of them are…going to church, working, being conservative but voting Democrat.

See what happens when you man up for what you believe in? Veterans and people of all ages and colors back people that stand (or sit) for their convictions. Take note.

Idiots. Hope that third string loser who is overpaid, actually does make it into a game. His fucking head will be planted into the turf. Kapernick generally regarded as a pussy by his peers.

Yes, I have kin folks who live in Watts ( Los Angeles) and i have a homeboy who lives in Houston ( 5th Ward). Baltimore, New York city Dallas and Fort Worth TX are also places I've been. I've seen the projects and I've rode the subways. I've walked up to a cop car in LA to report an accident I saw around the corner only to discover both officers were sitting there in their car with weapons in their laps. But I have also been to black communities that have little or no crime. Those little country towns with population of 60,000 or less. That is where most of them are…going to church, working, being conservative but voting Democrat.
And Clark Gable is your guy? What a fake, phony, white petson.

Angry because they expect their players to just do as they're told and not think?

That's what they are paid to do. To do ad the play says, but use your head and think on the run.nothetwise keep your politics to yourself.

Idiots. Hope that third string loser who is overpaid, actually does make it into a game. His fucking head will be planted into the turf. Kapernick generally regarded as a pussy by his peers.
Naw, there are too many Black players who sympathize with him and THEIR cause. The fact is that more players are following suit!
The Number of Players Joining Kaepernick in Protest Grows as Teammate & Seahawks Player Take a Seat

And Clark Gable is your guy? What a fake, phony, white petson.
Clark Gable had Black ancestry and he didn't try to hide it!

Forum List

Back