Colin Kaepernick Is Officially a Hit

34hgpzb.jpg
View attachment 88968

You are mixing unrelated variables here.

Nope, no mistake there. Violent people get killed more than non-violent. If 13% of population commit more murder and more crime than all other races combined, then statistics are actually going in their favor.
Actually you sound like a stupid little boy right now...
In almost every measured category whites commit more crime, period.

As a % of the population:eusa_naughty:...You stay out in Bloomfield a lot do you? the white,(whats left of them) and Hispanic neighborhoods in Detroit are safer for the most part then the solidly back areas. Minus a few upper-scale neighborhoods of course
He never mentioned percent of the population did he???

He said Black people committed MORE crime, that's not factual and we both know that...

Nope, no mistake there. Violent people get killed more than non-violent. If 13% of population commit more murder and more crime than all other races combined, then statistics are actually going in their favor.

Time to put your T2T hardware to work and back it up with some data.

T2T = turd to text.
[QUOTE ]13% of population commit more murder and more crime than all other races combined

Yeah, let's see the data supporting this bullcrap...

If you asked me first, I would do it.
When you said "period" you appeared like you know what you talking about.
So I called you on it, first.
Warm up that T2T hardware, don't disappoint me here.

View attachment 88968

T2T = turd to text.
[QUOTE ]13% of population commit more murder and more crime than all other races combined

So you can't back it up...okay, that's not surprising.
You just got caught talking bullshit...what's new.

As a % of the population:eusa_naughty:...You stay out in Bloomfield a lot do you? the white,(whats left of them) and Hispanic neighborhoods in Detroit are safer for the most part then the solidly back areas. Minus a few upper-scale neighborhoods of course

He said Black people committed MORE crime, that's not factual and we both know that...

I actually did mentioned percentage, it's in the image I was referring to. It's the same image you were quoting for a few times now.

T2T = turd to text.

He wants you to prove his point for him:eusa_eh:

I already did, when I corrected JQPublic1's image.
It's not my problem if he's not following the whole conversation and jumps to the last posts.

View attachment 88968

I actually did mentioned percentage, it's in the image I was referring to. It's the same image you were quoting for a few times now.
Post #233:

Yep you did mention the percentage...13%.
Now here's the rub...you are still talking bullshit and can not post FBI stats that support your bullshit...can you???

I'll wait on that link....

T2T = turd to text.

I don't think so. It's already explained above, not my problem you're short sighted.

Your problem is that you're not following what has been said, you're reading two last posts and demand answers that have been there all along.

T2T = turd to text.

I don't think so. It's already explained above, not my problem you're short sighted.

Your problem is that you're not following what has been said, you're reading two last posts and demand answers that have been there all along.
So in other words...you can not go to the FBI site and substantiate anything you have been spouting off about....not surprising.

Post #233:

Now here's the rub...you are still talking bullshit and can not post FBI stats that support your bullshit...can you???

Yep, I did.

In correlation to the post #232 and few posts before that.

You do know you can actually expand the posts and see the images?

Now that you do know, try it.

Post #233:

Yep, I did.

In correlation to the post #232 and few posts before that.

You do know you can actually expand the posts and see the images?

Now that you do know, try it.
Partner stop pulling shit out your ass, that's not an FBI website...now you gotta lie to cover your bullshit???
Even that crap you posted in post #232 doesn't support your lie...

13% of population commit more murder and more crime than all other races combined

Just stop....

T2T = turd to text.

So in other words...you can not go to the FBI site and substantiate anything you have been spouting off about....not surprising.

Nope, there is no "other words".

Let me be clear (shit, I sound like Hillary), I have no problem backing up what I said. I do have a problem with assholes who refuse to give answers, but demand them.

Here is how it goes. I asked you to provide data. When you do so, you can ask from me anything you want. Only if I don't, you may claim "I got caught". Shall we begin?

Let me be clear (shit, I sound like Hillary), I have no problem backing up what I said. I do have a problem with assholes who refuse to give answers, but demand them.

Here is how it goes. I asked you to provide data. When you do so, you can ask from me anything you want. Only if I don't, you may claim "I got caught". Shall we begin?
You haven't proven anything...you are bullshitting now...
Let's go to the FBI website and you can post the information that supports what you said:
13% of population commit more murder and more crime than all other races combined

Ready, let's go...

Let's go to the FBI website and you can post the information that supports what you said:

Ready, let's go...

Seems like you're still ignoring the fact that I asked you first to provide the data. Typical leftist, always demands everything on the platter, but never gives any answer.

I have to correct myself, in regards data. It's actually worse than I thought it is.

20gofwo.jpg

Oh, if you wan't link for this, you'll have to give something in return.

Your turn.

Ready, let's go...

Seems like you're still ignoring the fact that I asked you first to provide the data. Typical leftist, always demands everything on the platter, but never gives any answer.

I have to correct myself, in regards data. It's actually worse than I thought it is.

20gofwo.jpg

Your turn.
Really...lol.

Ready, let's go...

20gofwo.jpg

Your turn.

Yes, really.

Murder and non negligent manslaughter - US DOJ - FBI

BU
He put his career on the line for a worthy cause. I won't speculate about his reasons. That isn't important. BLM and other protestors weren't nearly as effective in getting the public's attention as Kap's simple non violent gesture.

Well, being benched doesn't look like career is on up curve. I disagree that cause is worthy as much as you do. He certainly did get public attention, in my opinion, not for his "worthy cause" but for being jackass.

Oppression was't the issue , the issue being protested is the murder of unarmed Black men with impunity by rogue cops under the color of authority.

I agree on the first part. This is not about the oppression. On the second part... you do know that not only blacks are being killed by cops. If you want to talk about police brutality and unnecessary killings, I am all with you, just as I discussed about it on some other threads. Claiming that cops are killing only blacks and therefore implying because they're black, is ridiculous.

chartoftheday_5211_us_citizens_killed_by_police_2016_n.jpg

When cops are killed there are parades, crowded funerals and long processions mourning their loss. But the victims of murder by cop go unheralded with nary a thought of public sympathy. The pain is deepened when the killer cop isn't prosecuted ..even when video shows his culpability. You didn't care… Kaps action got your attention but you still don't care. But as more athletes, such as the SeaHawks ,follow suit…perhaps the White people of this nation might begin to understand and subsequently make changes.

You're onto something here. I respect police and what they do. They really putting life on the line every time they are on the duty. I support my local police and sheriff dept by donating from time to time. However, that's their job, that's what they chose to do. It does piss me off sometimes that they don't seem to be so committed to solve a murder, as much they are committed when one of theirs got killed.

Yes, Kaepernick action got my attention, and yes, I don't care because his action is based on false premises. As I said, he's a jackass.
View attachment 88959

34hgpzb.jpg
View attachment 88968

But that is not true. White people commit the most crime and the most murders.You are so blinded by "proportional statistics", that you forget that raw numbers is what the cops deal with on the street. Out of 509 cop related shooting this year Blacks account for only 123, Whites take the lion's share with 238.. But the real issue is how any of those 35 unarmed cop killings were Blacks and how many of those who had "unknown" weapons Black? I lump that unknown category in there with unarmed…fair enough?

Now again the public witnessed at least several incidents of police shooting Blacks who were not being violent. Those visuals and the way the cases were handled led many to wonder about the shootings that were not recorded. The police closed ranks and protected their killer cops as did the prosecutors in most cases. But the indictment in Baltimore where all the cops were exonerated in the Freddie Gray case underlines the inherent bias of the justice system as reported in the links I provided earlier. That isn't me, saying that it is a fact developed and made public by experts. And a token Back judge who got where is is by satisfying the social bloodlust of Whites in his community wasn't about to go against the grain to appease poor Blacks who he hates as much as White conservatives do.

Screenshot-2015-11-22-at-10.47.16-PM.png

Homicide: 3,021 whites killed, 2,488 were killed by other whites.
2,451 Blacks killed, 2,205 were killed by other Blacks.

The Table shows your contention that Black people commit 50% of all homicides is a lie....

Now, let's see where you want to be caught in the lie that Blacks commit more crime than every race combined....

BU
Well, being benched doesn't look like career is on up curve. I disagree that cause is worthy as much as you do. He certainly did get public attention, in my opinion, not for his "worthy cause" but for being jackass.

I agree on the first part. This is not about the oppression. On the second part... you do know that not only blacks are being killed by cops. If you want to talk about police brutality and unnecessary killings, I am all with you, just as I discussed about it on some other threads. Claiming that cops are killing only blacks and therefore implying because they're black, is ridiculous.

chartoftheday_5211_us_citizens_killed_by_police_2016_n.jpg

You're onto something here. I respect police and what they do. They really putting life on the line every time they are on the duty. I support my local police and sheriff dept by donating from time to time. However, that's their job, that's what they chose to do. It does piss me off sometimes that they don't seem to be so committed to solve a murder, as much they are committed when one of theirs got killed.

Yes, Kaepernick action got my attention, and yes, I don't care because his action is based on false premises. As I said, he's a jackass.
View attachment 88959

34hgpzb.jpg
View attachment 88968

But that is not true. White people commit the most crime and the most murders.You are so blinded by "proportional statistics", that you forget that raw numbers is what the cops deal with on the street. Out of 509 cop related shooting this year Blacks account for only 123, Whites take the lion's share with 238.. But the real issue is how any of those 35 unarmed cop killings were Blacks and how many of those who had "unknown" weapons Black? I lump that unknown category in there with unarmed…fair enough?

Now again the public witnessed at least several incidents of police shooting Blacks who were not being violent. Those visuals and the way the cases were handled led many to wonder about the shootings that were not recorded. The police closed ranks and protected their killer cops as did the prosecutors in most cases. But the indictment in Baltimore where all the cops were exonerated in the Freddie Gray case underlines the inherent bias of the justice system as reported in the links I provided earlier. That isn't me, saying that it is a fact developed and made public by experts. And a token Back judge who got where is is by satisfying the social bloodlust of Whites in his community wasn't about to go against the grain to appease poor Blacks who he hates as much as White conservatives do.

That's not what data shows.

I provided the link for 2013 few posts above this one to the other leftie just to shut his mouth. Now he owes me what I asked him for, but I don't think he'll do so. Let's he how long you'll play fair.

Lets talk some crimes. This is from FBI data.

In 2014 there were 8230 murders, 3807 committed by whites, 4224 committed by blacks, rest by others.
In 2014 there were 74077 robberies, 31354 done by whites, 41379 by blacks, rest by others.

These two confirms what I was saying above. 13% of the population commits more than a half of these (serious) crimes.

In 2014 there were 16326 rapes, 10977 by whites, 4888 by blacks, rest by others.
In 2014 there were 291600 aggravated assaults, 185612 by whites, 96511 by blacks, rest by others.

Oops, you got me here. Not. These are not murders, but still serious crimes. If 13% of the population commits one third of these types of crimes, that must tell you something. Blacks are by far more violent then others. You cant defend this.

Now back to my original statement that number of blacks killed by cops is way below the number of violent crimes committed by blacks. They are not getting treated the same as other races and that is racism. They should be protesting THAT.

View attachment 88968

T2T = turd to text.

He wants you to prove his point for him:eusa_eh:

I already did, when I corrected JQPublic1's image.
It's not my problem if he's not following the whole conversation and jumps to the last posts.
Er..you did not "correct" my image..you added an irrelevancy to it.

Forum List

Back