Colin Kaepernick Is Officially a Hit

I"m not butt hurt I'm a Vietnam vet so I've known for a long time that there were a lot of sleezy unpatriotic people around who believe that their rights are whatever they want them to be and that other people should only have rights when it fits their agenda. No surprise that I don't get an answer to the question of why you don't think I deserve my 1st amendment rights too. Guess I'm just not Black enough to have rights according to you.

I"m not butt hurt I'm a Vietnam vet so I've known for a long time that there were a lot of sleezy unpatriotic people around who believe that their rights are whatever they want them to be and that other people should only have rights when it fits their agenda. No surprise that I don't get an answer to the question of why you don't think I deserve my 1st amendment rights too. Guess I'm just not Black enough to have rights according to you.
You must have been one of goons raping vietnamese women and stealing.

You must have been one of goons raping vietnamese women and stealing.
It was his patriotic duty....

The point is a Black man decided to put a stop to the hypocrisy and actually do something to spur world attention to the plight of Black men living in America. Kap is wise to get his millions up front and then make activism known.His money wasn't given to him, he earned it and ,it helps to have financial autonomy when you buck the system by yourself. BTW Kap's skill on the field filled the pockets of those "White guys you cite as giving him is money. They got a lot more than he earned and they did nothing for it!

"decided to stop hypocrisy"

If he was feeling so oppressed, why he didn't sit for what he believe in before he got paid?

Oh, hypocrisy...
Well, gee, the man is Black but he ISN"T STUPID! :lol: :lol:

My post wasn't aiming on Kaepernick, but on you.

You said he "decided to put a stop to the hypocrisy". You're defending his attempt to "stop hypocrisy" and at the same time you're praising him for doing so after he took the money.

Who exactly was being a hypocrite here?
I'm praising him for what he did regardless of the money. You or one of your friends introduced the "money" into this conversation, I didn't. My focus is on the deed. Yours is on the money.

What exactly are you praising him for? Sitting down during the national anthem?

Let's see, he had years to talk about oppression, he never did. Suddenly, he lose his starting QB role and decide to protest, like a 5 year old kid when doesn't get a toy. So, instead of working harder to prove himself, he sit down and makes it about "oppression". Viola, instead of being forgotten as benched QB, leftist praise him as a hero.

But in reality, he's no hero, just an asshole.

The point is a Black man decided to put a stop to the hypocrisy and actually do something to spur world attention to the plight of Black men living in America. Kap is wise to get his millions up front and then make activism known.His money wasn't given to him, he earned it and ,it helps to have financial autonomy when you buck the system by yourself. BTW Kap's skill on the field filled the pockets of those "White guys you cite as giving him is money. They got a lot more than he earned and they did nothing for it!

If he was feeling so oppressed, why he didn't sit for what he believe in before he got paid?

Oh, hypocrisy...

You said he "decided to put a stop to the hypocrisy". You're defending his attempt to "stop hypocrisy" and at the same time you're praising him for doing so after he took the money.

I'm praising him for what he did regardless of the money. You or one of your friends introduced the "money" into this conversation, I didn't. My focus is on the deed. Yours is on the money.

Let's see, he had years to talk about oppression, he never did. Suddenly, he lose his starting QB role and decide to protest, like a 5 year old kid when doesn't get a toy. So, instead of working harder to prove himself, he sit down and makes it about "oppression". Viola, instead of being forgotten as benched QB, leftist praise him as a hero.

We are praising him for exercising his 1rst amendment rights even though it angers retarded people countrywide.

Actually he talked about pigs long before he protested so you dont know what you are talking about as usual. Why did you say something that stupid and obviously wrong when you could have simply looked it up?

You are an everyday garden variety stupid asshole.

We are praising him for exercising his 1rst amendment rights even though it angers retarded people countrywide.

Actually he talked about pigs long before he protested so you dont know what you are talking about as usual. Why did you say something that stupid and obviously wrong when you could have simply looked it up?

Do I have 1st Amendment rights?

What does that have to do with your inability get something right even once in your life?

What does that have to do with your inability get something right even once in your life?

Answer the question, imbecile.

No stupid. Not until you tell me why you asked such a dumb question.

Typical leftist dumb fuck. Wants all the answers, never gives any.

Typical inbred cave gibbon. Gets busted in a lie and deflects.

Dunno, who's deflecting here? How did you dodged the abortion?

So, do I have 1st Amendment rights?

Dunno, who's deflecting here? How did you dodged the abortion?

So, do I have 1st Amendment rights?
Youre deflecting. Why did you say Kap never said anything before?

Oh, hypocrisy...

He put his career on the line for a worthy cause. I won't speculate about his reasons. That isn't important. BLM and other protestors weren't nearly as effective in getting the public's attention as Kap's simple non violent gesture.

Oppression was't the issue , the issue being protested is the murder of unarmed Black men with impunity by rogue cops under the color of authority.

When cops are killed there are parades, crowded funerals and long processions mourning their loss. But the victims of murder by cop
go unheralded with nary a thought of public sympathy. The pain is deepened when the killer cop isn't prosecuted ..even when video shows his culpability. You didn't care… Kaps action got your attention but you still don't care. But as more athletes, such as the SeaHawks ,follow suit…perhaps the White people of this nation might begin to understand and subsequently make changes.

Kap is pissing down our backs and telling us it's just raining. Insulting our country is no way to receive what you want which is apparently special rules for blacks. Micheal Brown, you can't assault an officer of the law and expect to live through it and neither should any white boy in the country. Trayvon, when you assault someone expect the unexpected. People have the right to defend themselves. But I guess if you are black you are allowed to break the law whenever you please and if you are met with resistance use the race card. The black community needs to take a look in the mirror and say if I want this shit to stop then I need to start following the law. Stop your whining and your bitching and simply follow the law. If you want special black privileges then go somewhere where they allow that. You will never get that here in America.
You see to have overlooked the fact that some of the Black killed or shot by cops were following the law.

Kaepernick is a hit.....I figured you meant to say dick.
Obviously you have dicks on the mind or in your mouth a lot. So now that you see I was talking about Kap being a hit are you disappointed there were no dicks to be found?

I'm sure there's plenty buying them to burn them:cool:
Of course there are plenty of dumb people making Kap wealthier.

Yeah, a has been QB, one year wonder,. who without his white parents, would no doubt be a gang banger somewhere, and without his white coach wouldn't have had the one year success he did have:slap:

Oh, hypocrisy...

He put his career on the line for a worthy cause. I won't speculate about his reasons. That isn't important. BLM and other protestors weren't nearly as effective in getting the public's attention as Kap's simple non violent gesture.

Oppression was't the issue , the issue being protested is the murder of unarmed Black men with impunity by rogue cops under the color of authority.

When cops are killed there are parades, crowded funerals and long processions mourning their loss. But the victims of murder by cop
go unheralded with nary a thought of public sympathy. The pain is deepened when the killer cop isn't prosecuted ..even when video shows his culpability. You didn't care… Kaps action got your attention but you still don't care. But as more athletes, such as the SeaHawks ,follow suit…perhaps the White people of this nation might begin to understand and subsequently make changes.

Perhaps you'd actually learn how to thin for yourself...doubtful..you have no idea what it's like in these inner citie,s suburbanite boy. People want police in these neighborhoods, helping to keep the keeping from descending into chaos

As Justice Department civil rights lawyers held a meeting to talk about overhauling the Baltimore police department, another group of Baltimore residents gathered to beg the police to fix the crime in their neighborhoods.

The meetings show a disconnect between those who are concerned about crime and those worried about police reform, reports the Washington Post. Neither group was aware the other one was meeting.

About 40 people, most of them older black women, gathered in a West Baltimore church basement to ask police to return order to their community.

A gas station owner whose parking lot had been taken over by loiterers begged for help; a 17-year old was also fatally shot there. Another man asked about the foot patrol officers that were promised to the community.

Read more: Baltimore Residents Beg Police To Protect Their Neighborhoods

Oh, hypocrisy...

"He put his career on the line for a worthy cause. I won't speculate about his reasons"

Gotta love the way you write this and then immediately speculate about his reasons!

You didn't care… Kaps action got your attention but you still don't care

People care. People care that a bunch of spoiled whinny-ass brats think that somehow disrespecting the Nation we love draws attention to another alleged issue. There's your (attempted) deflection. You guys just consider yourselves too special to seek justice in the ways that work for other Americans? If you can't prove it in court maybe it's because it just didn't exist in the first place. Or is it that you believe that Black criminals should be treated better than other criminals?

"But as more athletes, such as the SeaHawks ,follow suit…perhaps the White people of this nation might begin to understand and subsequently make changes."

Hmmm... maybe they would consider cutting their own throats. Now that would be a serious protest and much more entertaining.

Oh, hypocrisy...

The problem JQ, is while there certainly are cases where good black men have been killed, the majority of the time it's a thug who ends up getting killed. Because of this, the public in general are not going to be nearly as outraged as when an officer of the law is killed.

Forum List

Back