Colin Kaepernick Is Officially a Hit

Obviously you have dicks on the mind or in your mouth a lot. So now that you see I was talking about Kap being a hit are you disappointed there were no dicks to be found?

You figure "Kap" has raped more white wimmins than you have, boy?

The point is a Black man decided to put a stop to the hypocrisy and actually do something to spur world attention to the plight of Black men living in America. Kap is wise to get his millions up front and then make activism known.His money wasn't given to him, he earned it and ,it helps to have financial autonomy when you buck the system by yourself. BTW Kap's skill on the field filled the pockets of those "White guys you cite as giving him is money. They got a lot more than he earned and they did nothing for it!

"decided to stop hypocrisy"

If he was feeling so oppressed, why he didn't sit for what he believe in before he got paid?

Oh, hypocrisy...
Well, gee, the man is Black but he ISN"T STUPID! :lol: :lol:

My post wasn't aiming on Kaepernick, but on you.

You said he "decided to put a stop to the hypocrisy". You're defending his attempt to "stop hypocrisy" and at the same time you're praising him for doing so after he took the money.

Who exactly was being a hypocrite here?
I'm praising him for what he did regardless of the money. You or one of your friends introduced the "money" into this conversation, I didn't. My focus is on the deed. Yours is on the money.

The point is a Black man decided to put a stop to the hypocrisy and actually do something to spur world attention to the plight of Black men living in America. Kap is wise to get his millions up front and then make activism known.His money wasn't given to him, he earned it and ,it helps to have financial autonomy when you buck the system by yourself. BTW Kap's skill on the field filled the pockets of those "White guys you cite as giving him is money. They got a lot more than he earned and they did nothing for it!

If he was feeling so oppressed, why he didn't sit for what he believe in before he got paid?

Oh, hypocrisy...

You said he "decided to put a stop to the hypocrisy". You're defending his attempt to "stop hypocrisy" and at the same time you're praising him for doing so after he took the money.

I'm praising him for what he did regardless of the money. You or one of your friends introduced the "money" into this conversation, I didn't. My focus is on the deed. Yours is on the money.
Funny how they claim he "took the money", I may have missed something, was he in a charity line???
I think he is smart enough to make the money he is EARNING and still understand this country's society and the exercise of his Rights....

The money excuse is a non-thinking person's deflection.

Oh, hypocrisy...

Funny how they claim he "took the money", I may have missed something, was he in a charity line???
I think he is smart enough to make the money he is EARNING and still understand this country's society and the exercise of his Rights....

Actually, it plays into the center of the narrative.

Where was Colin when he first started out ?

Oh, hypocrisy...

Actually, it plays into the center of the narrative.

Where was Colin when he first started out ?
And what is the "center of the narrative" when one is invoking their First Amendment Rights???
What's the relevancy of where he started out as it pertains to his Rights...are you suggesting he had none because of where he started???

When you can't comprehend simple common sense, how would you know you were offended?

You believe because your Black that White's very existences is offensive...

You rant and rave about the unethical treatment of Blacks, yet you really don't care if any other ethnicity is mistreated...

That is the definition of a hypocrite...

You wear it proudly...
I like some whites. Usually the white women since they are so loving to us Black guys.

I only find whites offensive when they are racists or smell like wet dogs.

Obviously you dont know me so I will have to understand that opinion you just expressed comes from a place of hurt and anger.

ROFLMAO!! I almost feel sorry for your dumb ass...

No pun intended but look who's calling the kettle black!!

No anger, just having some fun with a weak minded individual...
Trying to pretend youre laughing after I saw how emotional and careless you were isnt convincing me. Sorry man.
laugh.gif

Nothing to pretend about, I have no problems with who I am...

You on the other hand keep using the 400 year old excuse to justify your racist rants, wake up dumb dumb it's 2016 and the vast majority of the world thinks your excuse is tired and overused...

I am curious why you use Milkweed as your username, are you a gay florist?
I see youre still trying to convince me and its not working. Youre are booty tickled over Kap and its okay.

Milkweed is the plant the larva of Danaus chrysippus use as a host plant. However, dont think I dont see your fake curiosity as an attempt at deflection. Youre angry Kap took your money and wont honor your anthem.

So you are a gay florist...

Kap is pissing down our backs and telling us it's just raining. Insulting our country is no way to receive what you want which is apparently special rules for blacks. Micheal Brown, you can't assault an officer of the law and expect to live through it and neither should any white boy in the country. Trayvon, when you assault someone expect the unexpected. People have the right to defend themselves. But I guess if you are black you are allowed to break the law whenever you please and if you are met with resistance use the race card. The black community needs to take a look in the mirror and say if I want this shit to stop then I need to start following the law. Stop your whining and your bitching and simply follow the law. If you want special black privileges then go somewhere where they allow that. You will never get that here in America.

See what happens when you man up for what you believe in? Veterans and people of all ages and colors back people that stand (or sit) for their convictions. Take note.

Colin Kaepernick's jersey is top seller after protest
I'm sitting here wondering about something.

For all of those black men who were, for the most part, shot dead (rightfully) for presenting a danger to the public, there were more black men dying on the battlefield defending Colin Kaepernick's right to protest the national anthem. In fact 385 of them died in Iraq alone. So why doesn't he protest that?

Because he is a hypocrite, totally ignorant of the people who died for his freedom to be an asshole.

Freedom isn't free and using yours to disrespect those who paid for the rights you abuse is simply nasty.

See what happens when you man up for what you believe in? Veterans and people of all ages and colors back people that stand (or sit) for their convictions. Take note.

Colin Kaepernick's jersey is top seller after protest

It is a top seller because everyone wants to burn it.
If you spend $100 on a jersey to burn it then you might be a retard.
More likely you are ignorant beyond belief.

I like some whites. Usually the white women since they are so loving to us Black guys.

I only find whites offensive when they are racists or smell like wet dogs.

Obviously you dont know me so I will have to understand that opinion you just expressed comes from a place of hurt and anger.

ROFLMAO!! I almost feel sorry for your dumb ass...

No pun intended but look who's calling the kettle black!!

No anger, just having some fun with a weak minded individual...
Trying to pretend youre laughing after I saw how emotional and careless you were isnt convincing me. Sorry man.
laugh.gif

Nothing to pretend about, I have no problems with who I am...

You on the other hand keep using the 400 year old excuse to justify your racist rants, wake up dumb dumb it's 2016 and the vast majority of the world thinks your excuse is tired and overused...

I am curious why you use Milkweed as your username, are you a gay florist?
I see youre still trying to convince me and its not working. Youre are booty tickled over Kap and its okay.

Milkweed is the plant the larva of Danaus chrysippus use as a host plant. However, dont think I dont see your fake curiosity as an attempt at deflection. Youre angry Kap took your money and wont honor your anthem.

So you are a gay florist...
I could be but that doesnt make you any less ignorant.

You dont dictate when people stand because you posted a meme. Go fuck your self using the dead who would kick your ass for having an issue with someone exercising their 1rst amendment rights.

If you actually believed in first amendment rights you wouldn't be having such a tantrum over me exercising mine. You are such a hypocrite.

You dont dictate when people stand because you posted a meme. Go fuck your self using the dead who would kick your ass for having an issue with someone exercising their 1rst amendment rights.

If you actually believed in first amendment rights you wouldn't be having such a tantrum over me exercising mine. You are such a hypocrite.
I'm laughing at you. I dont care if you are butt hurt

Forum List

Back