Colin Kaepernick Is Officially a Hit

Youre not offending me. Youre actually providing me with some comedy. Its making laugh that you keep saying its not a big deal while proving beyond all doubt its an extremely big deal to you. So much so you are posting things that proves its a big deal.
laugh.gif

When you can't comprehend simple common sense, how would you know you were offended?

You believe because your Black that White's very existences is offensive...

You rant and rave about the unethical treatment of Blacks, yet you really don't care if any other ethnicity is mistreated...

That is the definition of a hypocrite...

You wear it proudly...
I like some whites. Usually the white women since they are so loving to us Black guys.

I only find whites offensive when they are racists or smell like wet dogs.

Obviously you dont know me so I will have to understand that opinion you just expressed comes from a place of hurt and anger.

ROFLMAO!! I almost feel sorry for your dumb ass...

No pun intended but look who's calling the kettle black!!

No anger, just having some fun with a weak minded individual...
Trying to pretend youre laughing after I saw how emotional and careless you were isnt convincing me. Sorry man.
laugh.gif

Nothing to pretend about, I have no problems with who I am...

You on the other hand keep using the 400 year old excuse to justify your racist rants, wake up dumb dumb it's 2016 and the vast majority of the world thinks your excuse is tired and overused...

I am curious why you use Milkweed as your username, are you a gay florist?

Last edited:
Loves and appreciates....no.

Respected his decision to be a conciencous objector....yes.
He was more than just a conscientious objector. You know that.

Anyway, I see you're ignoring my point. Bottom line is, Kaepernick is no different than Ali.

Ali was a draft dodger who went to jail for refusing induction. Rightly so.
Actual conscientious objectors actually served, many of them in Vietnam.
Is Kaepernick a draft dodger as well as an asshole?
Ali was a Black man who said he wasn't fighting for one of the most racist nations on Earth.
Ali was a man that said he was not going to be a pawn and go kill people that never did a damned thing to him.
Ali was a man who said let the rich send their children to war instead of poor and politically ignorant whites and blacks.

Ali was a man that told the system in this country to kiss his ass...in the end, he got the last laugh, and rightly so.

Right. Like we said. He wasn't willing to serve his country because he was an unpatriotic asshole.
Just another coward looking after #1 before anyone or anything else. Pathetic.
Again with the sniveling,"I served so everybody who didn't is a coward" bullshit.....

Anyway, I see you're ignoring my point. Bottom line is, Kaepernick is no different than Ali.

Ali was a Black man who said he wasn't fighting for one of the most racist nations on Earth.
Ali was a man that said he was not going to be a pawn and go kill people that never did a damned thing to him.
Ali was a man who said let the rich send their children to war instead of poor and politically ignorant whites and blacks.

Ali was a man that told the system in this country to kiss his ass...in the end, he got the last laugh, and rightly so.

Right. Like we said. He wasn't willing to serve his country because he was an unpatriotic asshole.
I think Kaepernick is a dick.

However, when I volunteered to serve my country I did not put any conditions that others had to, I felt it was my responsibility and my privilege.

Again with the sniveling,"I served so everybody who didn't is a coward" bullshit.....

I said no such thing. Ali proved his cowardice by refusing induction when he was drafted.

On point and true. Ali is respected around the world.

I said no such thing. Ali proved his cowardice by refusing induction when he was drafted.
He actually proved his bravery when he told the military to kiss his ass. He wasnt going to die for white aggression.

See what happens when you man up for what you believe in? Veterans and people of all ages and colors back people that stand (or sit) for their convictions. Take note.

Colin Kaepernick's jersey is top seller after protest

It is a top seller because everyone wants to burn it.
Not really much of point since everyone who buys it makes him that much wealthier. You must have been one of the dumb ones that should have just burnt the money they spent on the jersey so he couldnt benefit from your stupidity. :laugh:

Youre not offending me. Youre actually providing me with some comedy. Its making laugh that you keep saying its not a big deal while proving beyond all doubt its an extremely big deal to you. So much so you are posting things that proves its a big deal.
laugh.gif

When you can't comprehend simple common sense, how would you know you were offended?

You believe because your Black that White's very existences is offensive...

You rant and rave about the unethical treatment of Blacks, yet you really don't care if any other ethnicity is mistreated...

That is the definition of a hypocrite...

You wear it proudly...
I like some whites. Usually the white women since they are so loving to us Black guys.

I only find whites offensive when they are racists or smell like wet dogs.

Obviously you dont know me so I will have to understand that opinion you just expressed comes from a place of hurt and anger.

ROFLMAO!! I almost feel sorry for your dumb ass...

No pun intended but look who's calling the kettle black!!

No anger, just having some fun with a weak minded individual...
Trying to pretend youre laughing after I saw how emotional and careless you were isnt convincing me. Sorry man.
laugh.gif

Nothing to pretend about, I have no problems with who I am...

You on the other hand keep using the 400 year old excuse to justify your racist rants, wake up dumb dumb it's 2016 and the vast majority of the world thinks your excuse is tired and overused...

I am curious why you use Milkweed as your username, are you a gay florist?
I see youre still trying to convince me and its not working. Youre are booty tickled over Kap and its okay.

Milkweed is the plant the larva of Danaus chrysippus use as a host plant. However, dont think I dont see your fake curiosity as an attempt at deflection. Youre angry Kap took your money and wont honor your anthem.

Kaeperdick is leaving the country ?

Ali was just that. He didn't push a point of view.

He did what he thought was right for him.

If Kaeperdick had phrased it the same way, you might have an argument.

But he didn't and you don't.

Kaeperdick is leaving the country ?

Ali was just that. He didn't push a point of view.

He did what he thought was right for him.

If Kaeperdick had phrased it the same way, you might have an argument.

But he didn't and you don't.
Oh, so the rule is that it has to be phrased in the exact same way as Ali now is it?

Interesting.

So how is it exactly that Ali phrased it, vs. how Kaepernick phrased it?

Just to be on the same page here.

He actually proved his bravery when he told the military to kiss his ass. He wasnt going to die for white aggression.

"White aggression"?
Please save your racist bullshit for some idiot willing to buy into it. I fought beside Blacks in Vietnam and the vast majority of them would have quite happily kicked your ass if you claimed they were fighting for "white aggression" and rightly so. People who want equal rights have to assume equal responsibility or they are just pathetic overgrown babies who have to be spoon fed and taken care of but never ever allowed to make decisions. You decide. Can't have it both ways no matter how much you would like to. Stick your race card.

The point is a Black man decided to put a stop to the hypocrisy and actually do something to spur world attention to the plight of Black men living in America. Kap is wise to get his millions up front and then make activism known.His money wasn't given to him, he earned it and ,it helps to have financial autonomy when you buck the system by yourself. BTW Kap's skill on the field filled the pockets of those "White guys you cite as giving him is money. They got a lot more than he earned and they did nothing for it!

"decided to stop hypocrisy"

If he was feeling so oppressed, why he didn't sit for what he believe in before he got paid?

Oh, hypocrisy...

The point is a Black man decided to put a stop to the hypocrisy and actually do something to spur world attention to the plight of Black men living in America. Kap is wise to get his millions up front and then make activism known.His money wasn't given to him, he earned it and ,it helps to have financial autonomy when you buck the system by yourself. BTW Kap's skill on the field filled the pockets of those "White guys you cite as giving him is money. They got a lot more than he earned and they did nothing for it!

If he was feeling so oppressed, why he didn't sit for what he believe in before he got paid?

Oh, hypocrisy...
Well, gee, the man is Black but he ISN"T STUPID! :lol: :lol:

Oh, hypocrisy...

No, he is very stupid.

Oh, hypocrisy...

My post wasn't aiming on Kaepernick, but on you.

You said he "decided to put a stop to the hypocrisy". You're defending his attempt to "stop hypocrisy" and at the same time you're praising him for doing so after he took the money.

Who exactly was being a hypocrite here?

No he said it was because of his religion, but that ALL of the Hispanics and Whites could go because the law only applied to them...

No he said he was a coward and he didn't want to stand with the other young men who put their life's on the line...

Ali was afraid to go just admit it, everyone knows he was, why are you trying to keep up the lie? There were thousands of soldiers who came from very comfortable family's that went to Vietnam...

Ali was convicted of Draft Evasion and only avoided jail because he was rich. He suffered for over 30 years with Parkinson's disease, not the reward for his career you would expect.

I have always had mixed emotions about his decision, he converted to Islam and used his new found religious beliefs in court to avoid the draft. I had my own personal opinions that were in line with his at the time, but I had friends who's brothers went and family who lost their lives during this war. After years of real life experiences and even more family and friends being sent off to war torn areas, I would tell all, they have the right to voice their opinions, but they do not have the right to share the fruits of those sacrifices and remain in this country to do as they want.

But you keep rolling that turd of story down the street with that stick...

Forum List

Back