Colin Kaepernick Is Officially a Hit

Or he simply has to do something against the status quo to show what great guy he is and guys like you lick it up.

He waited until he was worth over 100 million (mostly due to those silly White Guys...and believe me any 0.49ers fan is silly) to do his thing. I can get religion to when I've got 100 million sitting in the bank.
The point is a Black man decided to put a stop to the hypocrisy and actually do something to spur world attention to the plight of Black men living in America. Kap is wise to get his millions up front and then make activism known.His money wasn't given to him, he earned it and ,it helps to have financial autonomy when you buck the system by yourself. BTW Kap's skill on the field filled the pockets of those "White guys you cite as giving him is money. They got a lot more than he earned and they did nothing for it!

That's a nice fairy tale.

But the guys who ultimately paid Kaeperdick were the guys buying the tickets or the products of the sponsors.

Many of whom served to defend what that flag represents.
Many of those guys are Black and many understand where Kap is coming from. BTW I served to defend that flag and what it represents. One of the thing it represents is the freedom to do what Kap did.

And another thing it represents is the right to disapprove of pampered whinny assholes who disrespect it and thereby those who have died fighting for it. No reason for anyone to respect him more than he respects my Country.
Stop pushing the narrative that us vets are stupid assholes like you...

I'm a vet and I don't believe you are. I don't know any real vets that are dishonorable enough to disrespect our Nation in such a manner.

See what happens when you man up for what you believe in? Veterans and people of all ages and colors back people that stand (or sit) for their convictions. Take note.

Colin Kaepernick's jersey is top seller after protest
He is a shity racist quarterback
Anytime a Black man stands up for his kind to protest racism, people like you attempt to flip the script and call THEM racists.
It doesn't work…we know the definition of racist and we know who they are….And they aren't Black….
Whats he standing up for? The lie you shity progressive spew about cops killing blacks because they are black????? Or that this the most tolerant country in the fucking world is racist? No he like you are fucking racists and just like the KKK that you democrats made.

Last edited:
Our highly educated OP calls Kaeperdick a hit.

What is a "hit".

I guess he is saying his decision is popular.

How popular ?

It being a hit that 10 % like it and 90% don't care.

Just what is the metric that makes you a hit or a dick ?

But the guys who ultimately paid Kaeperdick were the guys buying the tickets or the products of the sponsors.

Many of those guys are Black and many understand where Kap is coming from. BTW I served to defend that flag and what it represents. One of the thing it represents is the freedom to do what Kap did.

And another thing it represents is the right to disapprove of pampered whinny assholes who disrespect it and thereby those who have died fighting for it. No reason for anyone to respect him more than he respects my Country.
You don't respect Blacks who fought and died for this country why would I expect you to respect one who recognizes that and peacefully protests what he sees as armed police aggression against his brothers. America is his country too.

You've got it ass-backwards, bro. I cannot respect him because his actions disrespect them. And your support of them doesn't speak well of any respect you might have for them either. My respect is well proven and properly placed.
WhenI see Americans like you disrespecting the President of the United States just because he is Black, your "respect" is devalued in my eyes. I don't care about whether you respect me or not unless your lack of respect gets physical or personal. Then we have a problem.

Oh Boo Whoo somebody doesn't like a Black guy! Everybody must love Black guys because...because...they're BLACK!
Sorry, Sport, I believe in equality. If you want to see a racist look in a mirror.

You don't respect Blacks who fought and died for this country why would I expect you to respect one who recognizes that and peacefully protests what he sees as armed police aggression against his brothers. America is his country too.

You've got it ass-backwards, bro. I cannot respect him because his actions disrespect them. And your support of them doesn't speak well of any respect you might have for them either. My respect is well proven and properly placed.
WhenI see Americans like you disrespecting the President of the United States just because he is Black, your "respect" is devalued in my eyes. I don't care about whether you respect me or not unless your lack of respect gets physical or personal. Then we have a problem.

Oh Boo Whoo somebody doesn't like a Black guy! Everybody must love Black guys because...because...they're BLACK!
Sorry, Sport, I believe in equality. If you want to see a racist look in a mirror.

Loves and appreciates....no.

Respected his decision to be a conciencous objector....yes.
He was more than just a conscientious objector. You know that.

Anyway, I see you're ignoring my point. Bottom line is, Kaepernick is no different than Ali.

The point is a Black man decided to put a stop to the hypocrisy and actually do something to spur world attention to the plight of Black men living in America. Kap is wise to get his millions up front and then make activism known.His money wasn't given to him, he earned it and ,it helps to have financial autonomy when you buck the system by yourself. BTW Kap's skill on the field filled the pockets of those "White guys you cite as giving him is money. They got a lot more than he earned and they did nothing for it!

I'm a vet and I don't believe you are. I don't know any real vets that are dishonorable enough to disrespect our Nation in such a manner.
I really don't give a fuck what you believe, just because I'm not some white beer gut back country ignorant fuck like you doesn't means I didn't serve.
I also can't stand loser fucks like you thinking that this Nation has to eternally kiss your ass for doing what you chose to do...nobody owes you shit.

Vets with Brains may not like his actions but they are intelligent enough to know that they served so that he could exercise his Rights be the exercise thereof popular or not.

You are too fucking stupid to realize that you don't dictate the manner in which he can exercise his Rights as an American citizen...your disrespect for the CINC in various posts are your Right, but they speak far less of you than any football player.

Anyway, I see you're ignoring my point. Bottom line is, Kaepernick is no different than Ali.

Ali was a draft dodger who went to jail for refusing induction. Rightly so.
Actual conscientious objectors actually served, many of them in Vietnam.
Is Kaepernick a draft dodger as well as an asshole?

He's just an asshole...and it figures he's now some icon of the left.

Ali was a Black man who said he wasn't fighting for one of the most racist nations on Earth.
Ali was a man that said he was not going to be a pawn and go kill people that never did a damned thing to him.
Ali was a man who said let the rich send their children to war instead of poor and politically ignorant whites and blacks.

Ali was a man that told the system in this country to kiss his ass...in the end, he got the last laugh, and rightly so.

I really don't give a fuck what you believe, just because I'm not some white beer gut back country ignorant fuck like you doesn't means I didn't serve.
I also can't stand loser fucks like you thinking that this Nation has to eternally kiss your ass for doing what you chose to do...nobody owes you shit.

Vets with Brains may not like his actions but they are intelligent enough to know that they served so that he could exercise his Rights be the exercise thereof popular or not.

You are too fucking stupid to realize that you don't dictate the manner in which he can exercise his Rights as an American citizen...your disrespect for the CINC in various posts are your Right, but they speak far less of you than any football player.

I'd be surprised if you served as well. Generally people who hate their country do not volunteer to serve in it's armed services.

Charlie @CharlieInCT
I'm with @Kaepernick7. I'm a vet. I care about people's right to take a stand. It makes us better & smarter. #VeteransForKaepernick

9:36 PM - 30 Aug 2016

I'd be surprised if you served as well. Generally people who hate their country do not volunteer to serve in it's armed services.
Ask if I give a fuck what you believe...when did you serve???

Antonio Buehler on Twitter

IG SunnyAnderson on Twitter

Instagram photo by @treyfade • Aug 30, 2016 at 2:01am UTC

Rebecca Gelinas on Twitter

Isaac wright on Twitter

As the controversy grew, members of the military and veterans took to social media using the hashtag #VeteransForKaepernick, which started trending worldwide on Tuesday.
"It's a misconception that every military member is furious at what his protest when there are those that are proud. #veteransforkaepernick" wrote an Instagram user called TreyFade.

Veterans defend Kaepernick on social media - CNN.com

I am proud to stand with these fellow vets....

Only stank A$$ far right reactionary fringers like SassyIrishLass thinks that Muhammed Ali was an "asshole."

The entire world, including their dignitaries think others, but racist hicks think that great man was some "asshole."

That's a shame; it would be a major improvment

Chose? I was drafted, dumbass. This is about Kaeperdick's debt that he's too much of a sleeze to acknowledge.

Anybody with any brains understands that nobody's trying to stop him from exercising his rights. Feel free to show otherwise or STFU on that silly argument.

The CinC deserves respect but the Flag doesn't? How silly! I am no longer in the military; the CinC works for me not the other way round.

That's a shame; it would be a major improvment

Chose? I was drafted, dumbass. This is about Kaeperdick's debt that he's too much of a sleeze to acknowledge.

Anybody with any brains understands that nobody's trying to stop him from exercising his rights. Feel free to show otherwise or STFU on that silly argument.

The CinC deserves respect but the Flag doesn't? How silly! I am no longer in the military; the CinC works for me not the other way round.
Thanks for cementing every comment I made...lol.

Ali was a Black man who said he wasn't fighting for one of the most racist nations on Earth.
Ali was a man that said he was not going to be a pawn and go kill people that never did a damned thing to him.
Ali was a man who said let the rich send their children to war instead of poor and politically ignorant whites and blacks.

Ali was a man that told the system in this country to kiss his ass...in the end, he got the last laugh, and rightly so.

Right. Like we said. He wasn't willing to serve his country because he was an unpatriotic asshole.
Just another coward looking after #1 before anyone or anything else. Pathetic.

Antonio Buehler on Twitter

IG SunnyAnderson on Twitter

Instagram photo by @treyfade • Aug 30, 2016 at 2:01am UTC

Rebecca Gelinas on Twitter

Isaac wright on Twitter

As the controversy grew, members of the military and veterans took to social media using the hashtag #VeteransForKaepernick, which started trending worldwide on Tuesday.
"It's a misconception that every military member is furious at what his protest when there are those that are proud. #veteransforkaepernick" wrote an Instagram user called TreyFade.

Veterans defend Kaepernick on social media - CNN.com

I am proud to stand with these fellow vets....

There's always going to be supporters of someone who takes a stand regardless of the issue.

He is because of Squidward

sdfghjk.jpg

Only stank A$$ far right reactionary fringers like SassyIrishLass thinks that Muhammed Ali was an "asshole."

The entire world, including their dignitaries think others, but racist hicks think that great man was some "asshole."

Ooooh some "boy" called me a hick. LOL

Forum List

Back