Colin Kaepernick Is Officially a Hit

can tell by how you didnt respond to this thread. :laugh:

Kap is doing what he wants and it angers silly white guys like yourself. He knows it, I know it, and the white women supporting his decision know it.
It's laughable that someone making $112 Million feels oppressed. Blacks should riot in support.
Its laughable that you think he feels oppressed. You must be retarded or you didnt read his explanation.

See what happens when you man up for what you believe in? Veterans and people of all ages and colors back people that stand (or sit) for their convictions. Take note.

Colin Kaepernick's jersey is top seller after protest

Dumb people burning their own money on an item that went up in value. Too bad youre not smart.

So your original post says "man up for what you believe in", but then you criticize people for standing up for what they believe in by burning his jersey simply because it's monetary value increased? That's being a bit of a hypocrite isn't it:? So one can only "man up" if you agree with them? How typical...

I criticized them because they were dumb not because they believed in something. They would be better served by not attending or watching any NFL games he was part of. If you were so against him why be a hypocrite and make him more money by purchasing his jersey? Just sayin :dunno:

See what happens when you man up for what you believe in? Veterans and people of all ages and colors back people that stand (or sit) for their convictions. Take note.

But then everyone sees how much abuse he gets too, and will be scared of standing up for what they believe in, if they believe in anything at all.
Being a man (or a woman) is not for the faint of heart. Actually Kap has inspired other athletes to follow his lead.

Megan Rapinoe supports Kaepernick, but white men remain silent

"Last night, women's soccer player Megan Rapinoe showed support and solidarity for 49ers quarterback Colin Kaepernick by taking a knee during the playing of "The Star-Spangled Banner" before her Seattle Reign played the Chicago Red Stars in an NWSL game.

Why?

"I am disgusted with the way he has been treated and the fans and hatred he has received in all of this," Rapinoe told ESPNW's Julie Foudy. "It is overtly racist. 'Stay in your place, black man.' Just didn't feel right to me.""

modiano6s-1-web.jpg

Player behind her should have given her a kick in the ass
But she didnt. Now what? :dunno:

Kap is doing what he wants and it angers silly white guys like yourself. He knows it, I know it, and the white women supporting his decision know it.
It's laughable that someone making $112 Million feels oppressed. Blacks should riot in support.
Its laughable that you think he feels oppressed. You must be retarded or you didnt read his explanation.

Or maybe you're just retarded enough to believe he has a reasonable explanation.

Or maybe you're just retarded enough to believe he has a reasonable explanation.
You must be stupid if you honestly believe I expect you to know what "reasonable" is.

But then everyone sees how much abuse he gets too, and will be scared of standing up for what they believe in, if they believe in anything at all.
Being a man (or a woman) is not for the faint of heart. Actually Kap has inspired other athletes to follow his lead.

"Last night, women's soccer player Megan Rapinoe showed support and solidarity for 49ers quarterback Colin Kaepernick by taking a knee during the playing of "The Star-Spangled Banner" before her Seattle Reign played the Chicago Red Stars in an NWSL game.

Why?

"I am disgusted with the way he has been treated and the fans and hatred he has received in all of this," Rapinoe told ESPNW's Julie Foudy. "It is overtly racist. 'Stay in your place, black man.' Just didn't feel right to me.""

modiano6s-1-web.jpg

As a gay person, don't you think she's had enough kicks in the ass by people like you and the government?

i can tell by how you didnt respond to this thread. :laugh:

Or he simply has to do something against the status quo to show what great guy he is and guys like you lick it up.

He waited until he was worth over 100 million (mostly due to those silly White Guys...and believe me any 0.49ers fan is silly) to do his thing. I can get religion to when I've got 100 million sitting in the bank.
The point is a Black man decided to put a stop to the hypocrisy and actually do something to spur world attention to the plight of Black men living in America. Kap is wise to get his millions up front and then make activism known.His money wasn't given to him, he earned it and ,it helps to have financial autonomy when you buck the system by yourself. BTW Kap's skill on the field filled the pockets of those "White guys you cite as giving him is money. They got a lot more than he earned and they did nothing for it!

That's a nice fairy tale.

But the guys who ultimately paid Kaeperdick were the guys buying the tickets or the products of the sponsors.

Many of whom served to defend what that flag represents.
Many of those guys are Black and many understand where Kap is coming from. BTW I served to defend that flag and what it represents. One of the thing it represents is the freedom to do what Kap did.

And another thing it represents is the right to disapprove of pampered whinny assholes who disrespect it and thereby those who have died fighting for it. No reason for anyone to respect him more than he respects my Country.
You don't respect Blacks who fought and died for this country why would I expect you to respect one who recognizes that and peacefully protests what he sees as armed police aggression against his brothers. America is his country too.

Why?

modiano6s-1-web.jpg

As a gay person, don't you think she's had enough kicks in the ass by people like you and the government?

What? You don't think she is equally deserving?

Or he simply has to do something against the status quo to show what great guy he is and guys like you lick it up.

He waited until he was worth over 100 million (mostly due to those silly White Guys...and believe me any 0.49ers fan is silly) to do his thing. I can get religion to when I've got 100 million sitting in the bank.
The point is a Black man decided to put a stop to the hypocrisy and actually do something to spur world attention to the plight of Black men living in America. Kap is wise to get his millions up front and then make activism known.His money wasn't given to him, he earned it and ,it helps to have financial autonomy when you buck the system by yourself. BTW Kap's skill on the field filled the pockets of those "White guys you cite as giving him is money. They got a lot more than he earned and they did nothing for it!

But the guys who ultimately paid Kaeperdick were the guys buying the tickets or the products of the sponsors.

Many of those guys are Black and many understand where Kap is coming from. BTW I served to defend that flag and what it represents. One of the thing it represents is the freedom to do what Kap did.

And another thing it represents is the right to disapprove of pampered whinny assholes who disrespect it and thereby those who have died fighting for it. No reason for anyone to respect him more than he respects my Country.
You don't respect Blacks who fought and died for this country why would I expect you to respect one who recognizes that and peacefully protests what he sees as armed police aggression against his brothers. America is his country too.

You've got it ass-backwards, bro. I cannot respect him because his actions disrespect them. And your support of them doesn't speak well of any respect you might have for them either. My respect is well proven and properly placed.

You've got it ass-backwards, bro. I cannot respect him because his actions disrespect them. And your support of them doesn't speak well of any respect you might have for them either. My respect is well proven and properly placed.
Your respect isnt valuable or sought after. No one... and I do mean no one, cares what you respect. Kap could give two shits about your dumb ass. :laugh:

Milkweed is this another one of your racist rants?

What is he proving?

He signed a $100MM+ contract in this terrible country that respects our National Anthem, yet he is disturbed that Blacks are mistreated? What has he done about it? Oh he sits on the bench when the National Anthem is played before a game, big f'ing deal...

Yeah that's what the black youth need to be taught, no wonder so many Black males are lost...

What is he proving?

He signed a $100MM+ contract in this terrible country that respects our National Anthem, yet he is disturbed that Blacks are mistreated? What has he done about it? Oh he sits on the bench when the National Anthem is played before a game, big f'ing deal...

Yeah that's what the black youth need to be taught, no wonder so many Black males are lost...
Yes its a big deal. Thats why we are discussing it and it made you so emotional you felt you had to curse. :laugh:

What is he proving?

Yes its a big deal. Thats why we are discussing it and it made you so emotional you felt you had to curse. :laugh:

No it isn't, a big deal is when someone is harmed or injured or dies...

A Big Deal is when a hurricane or flood damages someones home and destroys all they own...

That you think this is a Big Deal is ridiculous, how many times did you cry when a White man or woman was shot by a cop? When did you cry foul that the Hispanic man or woman was abused with injustice?

Total hypocrite...

What is he proving?

A Big Deal is when a hurricane or flood damages someones home and destroys all they own...

That you think this is a Big Deal is ridiculous, how many times did you cry when a White man or woman was shot by a cop? When did you cry foul that the Hispanic man or woman was abused with injustice?

Total hypocrite...
If it wasnt a big deal you wouldnt be getting emotional and trying to convince me its not. Sorry but I dont believe you.

What is he proving?

You're such an ass clown...

Washington Spirit play anthem ahead of schedule to avoid Rapinoe 'hijacking'

"We decided to play the anthem in our stadium ahead of schedule rather than subject our fans and friends to the disrespect we feel such an act would represent," a Spirit statement said. "While we respect every individual's right to express themselves, and believe Ms. Rapinoe to be an amazing individual with a huge heart, we respectfully disagree with her method of hijacking our organization's event to draw attention to what is ultimately a personal — albeit worthy — cause."

Whining for attention is a long way from "standing for a conviction". Awwww....did dat po wittle boy not get a big enough mansion? Did those nasty ole white folks not pay you enough to play games? Poor baby!

What is he proving?

"We decided to play the anthem in our stadium ahead of schedule rather than subject our fans and friends to the disrespect we feel such an act would represent," a Spirit statement said. "While we respect every individual's right to express themselves, and believe Ms. Rapinoe to be an amazing individual with a huge heart, we respectfully disagree with her method of hijacking our organization's event to draw attention to what is ultimately a personal — albeit worthy — cause."
I thought you said it wasnt a big deal? Why are they making maneuvers to avoid her "hijacking" Damn your stupid.
laugh.gif

What is he proving?

Total hypocrite...
If it wasnt a big deal you wouldnt be getting emotional and trying to convince me its not. Sorry but I dont believe you.

Typical lame response, avoids the obvious...

Voicing my opinion of your BS is a simple conversation, voicing my emotions would offend your delicate ears...

What is he proving?

Total hypocrite...

Typical lame response, avoids the obvious...

Voicing my opinion of your BS is a simple conversation, voicing my emotions would offend your delicate ears...
Youre not offending me. Youre actually providing me with some comedy. Its making laugh that you keep saying its not a big deal while proving beyond all doubt its an extremely big deal to you. So much so you are posting things that proves its a big deal.
laugh.gif

What is he proving?

I thought you said it wasnt a big deal? Why are they making maneuvers to avoid her "hijacking" Damn your stupid.
laugh.gif

Your ignorance never ceases to amaze me...

Forum List

Back