Colin Kaepernick Is Officially a Hit

So your original post says "man up for what you believe in", but then you criticize people for standing up for what they believe in by burning his jersey simply because it's monetary value increased? That's being a bit of a hypocrite isn't it:? So one can only "man up" if you agree with them? How typical...

But, but, but... that's different.

See what happens when you man up for what you believe in? Veterans and people of all ages and colors back people that stand (or sit) for their convictions. Take note.

Colin Kaepernick's jersey is top seller after protest

The contingent of people that wish the 1st amendment were overturned are now seeing what the power of free speech is. There was a loud cry from those that would silence anyone that speaks their mind but once Veterans exercised their free speech to support Kaepernick's free speech it shut up many of the whiners. And now people are voting with their dollars.

See what happens when you man up for what you believe in? Veterans and people of all ages and colors back people that stand (or sit) for their convictions. Take note.

But then everyone sees how much abuse he gets too, and will be scared of standing up for what they believe in, if they believe in anything at all.
Being a man (or a woman) is not for the faint of heart. Actually Kap has inspired other athletes to follow his lead.

Megan Rapinoe supports Kaepernick, but white men remain silent

"Last night, women's soccer player Megan Rapinoe showed support and solidarity for 49ers quarterback Colin Kaepernick by taking a knee during the playing of "The Star-Spangled Banner" before her Seattle Reign played the Chicago Red Stars in an NWSL game.

Why?

"I am disgusted with the way he has been treated and the fans and hatred he has received in all of this," Rapinoe told ESPNW's Julie Foudy. "It is overtly racist. 'Stay in your place, black man.' Just didn't feel right to me.""

modiano6s-1-web.jpg

Yeah but she's white and their objection has nothing to do with race....nope nope nope

But then everyone sees how much abuse he gets too, and will be scared of standing up for what they believe in, if they believe in anything at all.
Being a man (or a woman) is not for the faint of heart. Actually Kap has inspired other athletes to follow his lead.

"Last night, women's soccer player Megan Rapinoe showed support and solidarity for 49ers quarterback Colin Kaepernick by taking a knee during the playing of "The Star-Spangled Banner" before her Seattle Reign played the Chicago Red Stars in an NWSL game.

Why?

"I am disgusted with the way he has been treated and the fans and hatred he has received in all of this," Rapinoe told ESPNW's Julie Foudy. "It is overtly racist. 'Stay in your place, black man.' Just didn't feel right to me.""

modiano6s-1-web.jpg

Yeah but she's white and their objection has nothing to do with race....nope nope nope

She's probably kneeling for "equal pay".

Just another attention whore like most of the BLM "movement". Seems to think that acting like an irresponsible adolescent asshole will get him the attention he craves. I hope he gets plenty of attention and that none of it is the type he's hoping for. Fughim.

The contingent of people that wish the 1st amendment were overturned are now seeing what the power of free speech is. There was a loud cry from those that would silence anyone that speaks their mind but once Veterans exercised their free speech to support Kaepernick's free speech it shut up many of the whiners. And now people are voting with their dollars.
Sucks ass as a player, that's all you need to know about the guy…

If he was white they would have benched him long time ago... because he sucks

Why?

modiano6s-1-web.jpg

Dipshit, she's gay. She's kneeling because of Gay oppression( but it may actually be that it's their favorite sexual position as well )

Kaepernick is a hit.....I figured you meant to say dick.
Obviously you have dicks on the mind or in your mouth a lot. So now that you see I was talking about Kap being a hit are you disappointed there were no dicks to be found?

Oh, come on now....you can do better than that.

Even a moron like you can say something clever...once in a while.
Its literally never happened. His "come backs" are corny as fuck, consistantly.

I'm glad that he is donating big bucks to charity. Perhaps that says he is a better man than Trump....who claims to give to charity and they have to come after him to get the money he claims he has donated.

I'm glad that he is donating big bucks to charity. Perhaps that says he is a better man than Trump....who claims to give to charity and they have to come after him to get the money he claims he has donated.
Who gives a shit, Kaepernick sucks as a player… Fact

Kaepernick is a hit.....I figured you meant to say dick.
Obviously you have dicks on the mind or in your mouth a lot. So now that you see I was talking about Kap being a hit are you disappointed there were no dicks to be found?

Oh, come on now....you can do better than that.

Even a moron like you can say something clever...once in a while.

No ... No ... he can't. He did get Trump a few hundred thousand more votes, though. A cynic could easily believe Trump pays these morons to dis him.

The Clintons donate to themselves and take the write off. What a racket, eh?

Why?

modiano6s-1-web.jpg

Dipshit, she's gay. She's kneeling because of Gay oppression( but it may actually be that it's their favorite sexual position as well )

More excuses for why a white lady not standing for the anthem is A-ok...but not a black guy! Nope! Because its not about race! Its about respect!!! Yep!

Why?

modiano6s-1-web.jpg

More excuses for why a white lady not standing for the anthem is A-ok...but not a black guy! Nope! Because its not about race! Its about respect!!! Yep!

One plays a kids game, is famous, and incredibly wealthy and the other plays a kids game, is unknown by 99.999999% of the population and plays for free.......,

But it's about race?

Stupid much?

Why?

modiano6s-1-web.jpg

One plays a kids game, is famous, and incredibly wealthy and the other plays a kids game, is unknown by 99.999999% of the population and plays for free.......,

But it's about race?

Stupid much?

Yeah, so far you've missed 2 opportunities to do your "respect the flag" schtick and missed it twice with this white lady. Because its not about race! Show you a white girl not standing for the flag and suddenly you dont care about respect anymore...or maybe a kneeling white woman looks like she's standing through your privilege eye wear

The Clintons donate to themselves and take the write off. What a racket, eh?

You mean like Trump....who wrote a check from his Foundation to Bondi to play? Bwahahaha...hypocrites.
Hillary hasn't had to pay no fines....

Mr. Trump’s contribution from his family foundation to Ms. Bondi violated federal tax law barring tax-exempt charities from engaging in political activity. The Washington Post reported last week that Mr. Trump paid a $2,500 penalty to the Internal Revenue Service for the violation.

News of the fine came as Mr. Trump has spent days accusing Hillary Clinton and the Clinton Foundation of similar pay-to-play schemes.

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/09/07/opinion/pay-to-play-donald-trump.html

Forum List

Back