Colin Kaepernick Is Officially a Hit

Look at the stands.

modiano6s-1-web.jpg

can tell by how you didnt respond to this thread. :laugh:

Kap is doing what he wants and it angers silly white guys like yourself. He knows it, I know it, and the white women supporting his decision know it.
It's laughable that someone making $112 Million feels oppressed. Blacks should riot in support.

Angry because they expect their players to just do as they're told and not think?

How do I know ? I could care less.

I am simply showing that there are different kinds of convictions.

And where did you get the idea they want players to not think ?

Different kinds of convictions, or people just looking out for their own interests and willing to trample on those of others.

Where do I get the idea from? Well, mainly from people who see their sports people as just another source of entertainment and don't want real life to get in the way.

Fine, when you meet someone like that, you post away.

Any examples would be great.

Now you're just getting ridiculous.

I'll take that to mean you don't have any examples.

Thanks.

What, you want me to post their blood as examples? What you asked is completely pointless in the first place.

Colin Kaepernick is a bitch. A whiney, entitled little baby who needs to be told for the first time in his life that the world doesn't revolve around him and that being black in America doesn't make you special.

This "protest" has nothing to do with politics. It has everything to do with a spoiled brat who isn't the big man on campus anymore. He's a backup, trying to "shoot his way out of town" because he isn't the starter anymore and he can't deal with not being the "special" one. He's been dawned over his whole life and now that the attention isn't on him, he needs to throw a fit to get it bsck.

Just like Meghan Rapino. The USWNT didn't win shit at the Olympics so nobody is,interested in hearing from the muff munching loser. So she has to stick her nose into the fray for another 15 seconds of fame.

John Tortirella has the right mentality for this. If you want to sit, we'll let you sit, until you've got splinters in your ass.

can tell by how you didnt respond to this thread. :laugh:

Kap is doing what he wants and it angers silly white guys like yourself. He knows it, I know it, and the white women supporting his decision know it.
It's laughable that someone making $112 Million feels oppressed. Blacks should riot in support.
you have no clue , flyover country jesusmasterbater albino boi

See what happens when you man up for what you believe in? Veterans and people of all ages and colors back people that stand (or sit) for their convictions. Take note.

Colin Kaepernick's jersey is top seller after protest

Dumb people burning their own money on an item that went up in value. Too bad youre not smart.

So your original post says "man up for what you believe in", but then you criticize people for standing up for what they believe in by burning his jersey simply because it's monetary value increased? That's being a bit of a hypocrite isn't it:? So one can only "man up" if you agree with them? How typical...

Thats just because obozo made it fashionable to shot on your own country.

See what happens when you man up for what you believe in? Veterans and people of all ages and colors back people that stand (or sit) for their convictions. Take note.

But then everyone sees how much abuse he gets too, and will be scared of standing up for what they believe in, if they believe in anything at all.
Being a man (or a woman) is not for the faint of heart. Actually Kap has inspired other athletes to follow his lead.

Megan Rapinoe supports Kaepernick, but white men remain silent

"Last night, women's soccer player Megan Rapinoe showed support and solidarity for 49ers quarterback Colin Kaepernick by taking a knee during the playing of "The Star-Spangled Banner" before her Seattle Reign played the Chicago Red Stars in an NWSL game.

Why?

"I am disgusted with the way he has been treated and the fans and hatred he has received in all of this," Rapinoe told ESPNW's Julie Foudy. "It is overtly racist. 'Stay in your place, black man.' Just didn't feel right to me.""

modiano6s-1-web.jpg

Player behind her should have given her a kick in the ass

OMG who gives a fuck?
Goddamn hockey coaches are already threatening players..
Some dumbfuck doesn't stand, then, comes out in public with a fidel shirt and a Malcolm x hat.. The guy has no credibility.
Everyone shut the fuck up now.

"I am disgusted with the way he has been treated and the fans and hatred he has received in all of this," Rapinoe told ESPNW's Julie Foudy.
As long as people have the right ti disagree, that is exactly what it is that they are going to do, so this person may as well get used to it.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. When is that person going to learn that everyone is going to have friends and foes in a situation like this?

Well heres the thing. Most whites just want Blacks to take the bullshit. They get scared when Blacks riot over this stuff then when someone does a peaceful protest they flip out and start burning shit up. Any Black person looking for a way to protest and actually worrying about what white people think is on a fools errand.

Ego.

Funny.

This thread was about Kap standing up for what he believes in and getting recognition for it and you came along with your inferiority complex in search of dicks.

He's actually sitting down for that he believes.

Getting recognition? For what, being dumb fuck? No wonder why are you agreeing with him, since that is what you two have in common.

Forum List

Back