Colin Kaepernick Is Officially a Hit

Angry because they expect their players to just do as they're told and not think?

Well heres the thing. Most whites just want Blacks to take the bullshit. They get scared when Blacks riot over this stuff then when someone does a peaceful protest they flip out and start burning shit up. Any Black person looking for a way to protest and actually worrying about what white people think is on a fools errand.

Agreed....you don't worry about what others think when you state your mind. It has to be that way.

So nobody really cares that you think they are wasting money.

i can tell by how you didnt respond to this thread. :laugh:

Kap is doing what he wants and it angers silly white guys like yourself. He knows it, I know it, and the white women supporting his decision know it.

Or he simply has to do something against the status quo to show what great guy he is and guys like you lick it up.

He waited until he was worth over 100 million (mostly due to those silly White Guys...and believe me any 0.49ers fan is silly) to do his thing. I can get religion to when I've got 100 million sitting in the bank.

The point is a Black man decided to put a stop to the hypocrisy and actually do something to spur world attention to the plight of Black men living in America. Kap is wise to get his millions up front and then make activism known.His money wasn't given to him, he earned it and ,it helps to have financial autonomy when you buck the system by yourself. BTW Kap's skill on the field filled the pockets of those "White guys you cite as giving him is money. They got a lot more than he earned and they did nothing for it!

I don't know that I ever wished to be disloyal to my country or to use sports as a place to make political statements.

I don't know that I ever wished to be seen as someone who thought more of himself than he did his country.

But I get it...he's black. He is expected to act that way...I guess.
Are you a part of the masses nationally and world wide that loves and appreciated Muhammed Ali?

By the way, the OP says Kaphisdick is a "hit".

Of course he is. Any time someone takes an unpopular stand, especially when they take a shot at the country, they are always going to be a "hit" with the malcontents, America haters, and general all around pricks.

Manson was a "hit" to some people. So was Hitler.

You mean like Trump....who wrote a check from his Foundation to Bondi to play? Bwahahaha...hypocrites.
Hillary hasn't had to pay no fines....

Mr. Trump’s contribution from his family foundation to Ms. Bondi violated federal tax law barring tax-exempt charities from engaging in political activity. The Washington Post reported last week that Mr. Trump paid a $2,500 penalty to the Internal Revenue Service for the violation.

News of the fine came as Mr. Trump has spent days accusing Hillary Clinton and the Clinton Foundation of similar pay-to-play schemes.

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/09/07/opinion/pay-to-play-donald-trump.html
Basically...

Cro7x9_WgAA-RMB.jpg:large

Kaepernick is a hit.....I figured you meant to say dick.
Obviously you have dicks on the mind or in your mouth a lot. So now that you see I was talking about Kap being a hit are you disappointed there were no dicks to be found?

Oh, come on now....you can do better than that.

Even a moron like you can say something clever...once in a while.

I've been waiting since 2013 so I wouldnt hold your breath.

Kap is doing what he wants and it angers silly white guys like yourself. He knows it, I know it, and the white women supporting his decision know it.

Or he simply has to do something against the status quo to show what great guy he is and guys like you lick it up.

He waited until he was worth over 100 million (mostly due to those silly White Guys...and believe me any 0.49ers fan is silly) to do his thing. I can get religion to when I've got 100 million sitting in the bank.

That could be it too but nobody with brains actually gives that serious consideration. The point is that it angers you white guys living vicariously through him and other Black athletes. Doesnt really matter how long he waits. The point is that it chaps your ass.

What makes me laugh is that people paid to watch him at all.

Now he is a has-been and is making a play to stay in the news.

It can't be any more obvious.

Guys like you need him because nobody cares where you sit or what you sit on.

I know youre angry because no one pays to watch you nor do they watch you for free. You have no skill. You nave no athletic or mental abilities of note. Youre just an average weak everyday white boy. Kap makes millions and enjoys the women you wish you could get to notice you. On top of that he has reminded you that we wont be silent. In addition to being everything you wish you could be, guys like him and guys like me keep reminding you of your inferiority complex. I have fun laughing at you but sometimes I wish you be more a man and not be so weak.

Speaking of weak, are you ever going to post something where you don't beat your chest hiding behind the internet. We all know you are barely five foot and maybe 90 lbs and serve white people at Sonic.
Hmmmmm....I find this post to be, oddly, of a projecting nature....

See what happens when you man up for what you believe in? Veterans and people of all ages and colors back people that stand (or sit) for their convictions. Take note.

Colin Kaepernick's jersey is top seller after protest

But then everyone sees how much abuse he gets too, and will be scared of standing up for what they believe in, if they believe in anything at all.
Being a man (or a woman) is not for the faint of heart. Actually Kap has inspired other athletes to follow his lead.

Megan Rapinoe supports Kaepernick, but white men remain silent

"Last night, women's soccer player Megan Rapinoe showed support and solidarity for 49ers quarterback Colin Kaepernick by taking a knee during the playing of "The Star-Spangled Banner" before her Seattle Reign played the Chicago Red Stars in an NWSL game.

Why?

"I am disgusted with the way he has been treated and the fans and hatred he has received in all of this," Rapinoe told ESPNW's Julie Foudy. "It is overtly racist. 'Stay in your place, black man.' Just didn't feel right to me.""

modiano6s-1-web.jpg

Yeah but she's white and their objection has nothing to do with race....nope nope nope

Dipshit, she's gay. She's kneeling because of Gay oppression( but it may actually be that it's their favorite sexual position as well )

More excuses for why a white lady not standing for the anthem is A-ok...but not a black guy! Nope! Because its not about race! Its about respect!!! Yep!
How many of them are sucking down beers or on their cell phones when the Anthem plays when they go to games?

By the way, the OP says Kaphisdick is a "hit".

Of course he is. Any time someone takes an unpopular stand, especially when they take a shot at the country, they are always going to be a "hit" with the malcontents, America haters, and general all around pricks.

Manson was a "hit" to some people. So was Hitler.
Because not standing for the Nat'l Anthem is analogous with mass murderers and genocidalists.

That could be it too but nobody with brains actually gives that serious consideration. The point is that it angers you white guys living vicariously through him and other Black athletes. Doesnt really matter how long he waits. The point is that it chaps your ass.

I know youre angry because no one pays to watch you nor do they watch you for free. You have no skill. You nave no athletic or mental abilities of note. Youre just an average weak everyday white boy. Kap makes millions and enjoys the women you wish you could get to notice you. On top of that he has reminded you that we wont be silent. In addition to being everything you wish you could be, guys like him and guys like me keep reminding you of your inferiority complex. I have fun laughing at you but sometimes I wish you be more a man and not be so weak.

Speaking of weak, are you ever going to post something where you don't beat your chest hiding behind the internet. We all know you are barely five foot and maybe 90 lbs and serve white people at Sonic.

And nobody knows odd better

Thank you for that Ironic tid bit.

Thank you for that Ironic tid bit.

Nobody knows irony better either!

Angry because they expect their players to just do as they're told and not think?
Well heres the thing. Most whites just want Blacks to take the bullshit. They get scared when Blacks riot over this stuff then when someone does a peaceful protest they flip out and start burning shit up. Any Black person looking for a way to protest and actually worrying about what white people think is on a fools errand.

Agreed....you don't worry about what others think when you state your mind. It has to be that way.

The point is a Black man decided to put a stop to the hypocrisy and actually do something to spur world attention to the plight of Black men living in America. Kap is wise to get his millions up front and then make activism known.His money wasn't given to him, he earned it and ,it helps to have financial autonomy when you buck the system by yourself. BTW Kap's skill on the field filled the pockets of those "White guys you cite as giving him is money. They got a lot more than he earned and they did nothing for it!

That's a nice fairy tale.

But the guys who ultimately paid Kaeperdick were the guys buying the tickets or the products of the sponsors.

Many of whom served to defend what that flag represents.

I don't know that I ever wished to be disloyal to my country or to use sports as a place to make political statements.

I don't know that I ever wished to be seen as someone who thought more of himself than he did his country.

Are you a part of the masses nationally and world wide that loves and appreciated Muhammed Ali?

It's been a while, but it was my understanding that Ali was a conciencious objector.

That would be the one it quotes.

It's been a while, but it was my understanding that Ali was a conciencious objector.
So is that a yes or no?

Kap won. Those of you weak minded thinking who were offended lost. He has his money. He got the attention he was seeking. Smart folk could care less what he does. Nfl fans are downright dumb. Its a kids game. A little kids game.

But the guys who ultimately paid Kaeperdick were the guys buying the tickets or the products of the sponsors.

Many of those guys are Black and many understand where Kap is coming from. BTW I served to defend that flag and what it represents. One of the thing it represents is the freedom to do what Kap did.

Many of those guys are Black and many understand where Kap is coming from. BTW I served to defend that flag and what it represents. One of the thing it represents is the freedom to do what Kap did.

And another thing it represents is the right to disapprove of pampered whinny assholes who disrespect it and thereby those who have died fighting for it. No reason for anyone to respect him more than he respects my Country.

Forum List

Back