Colin Kaepernick Is Officially a Hit

See what happens when you man up for what you believe in? Veterans and people of all ages and colors back people that stand (or sit) for their convictions. Take note.

Colin Kaepernick's jersey is top seller after protest

Milkweed is this another one of your racist rants?

What is he proving?

He signed a $100MM+ contract in this terrible country that respects our National Anthem, yet he is disturbed that Blacks are mistreated? What has he done about it? Oh he sits on the bench when the National Anthem is played before a game, big f'ing deal...

Yeah that's what the black youth need to be taught, no wonder so many Black males are lost...
Yes its a big deal. Thats why we are discussing it and it made you so emotional you felt you had to curse. :laugh:

You're such an ass clown...

Washington Spirit play anthem ahead of schedule to avoid Rapinoe 'hijacking'

"We decided to play the anthem in our stadium ahead of schedule rather than subject our fans and friends to the disrespect we feel such an act would represent," a Spirit statement said. "While we respect every individual's right to express themselves, and believe Ms. Rapinoe to be an amazing individual with a huge heart, we respectfully disagree with her method of hijacking our organization's event to draw attention to what is ultimately a personal — albeit worthy — cause."
I thought you said it wasnt a big deal? Why are they making maneuvers to avoid her "hijacking" Damn your stupid.
laugh.gif

Your ignorance never ceases to amaze me...
Says the guy that didnt know arguing about and posting things regarding the issue proves its a whopper of a big deal to you.
laugh.gif

Youre not offending me. Youre actually providing me with some comedy. Its making laugh that you keep saying its not a big deal while proving beyond all doubt its an extremely big deal to you. So much so you are posting things that proves its a big deal.
laugh.gif

When you can't comprehend simple common sense, how would you know you were offended?

You believe because your Black that White's very existences is offensive...

You rant and rave about the unethical treatment of Blacks, yet you really don't care if any other ethnicity is mistreated...

That is the definition of a hypocrite...

You wear it proudly...

Youre not offending me. Youre actually providing me with some comedy. Its making laugh that you keep saying its not a big deal while proving beyond all doubt its an extremely big deal to you. So much so you are posting things that proves its a big deal.
laugh.gif

When you can't comprehend simple common sense, how would you know you were offended?

You rant and rave about the unethical treatment of Blacks, yet you really don't care if any other ethnicity is mistreated...

You wear it proudly...
I like some whites. Usually the white women since they are so loving to us Black guys.

I only find whites offensive when they are racists or smell like wet dogs.

Obviously you dont know me so I will have to understand that opinion you just expressed comes from a place of hurt and anger.

laugh.gif

You wear it proudly...
I like some whites. Usually the white women since they are so loving to us Black guys.

Obviously you dont know me so I will have to understand that opinion you just expressed comes from a place of hurt and anger.

ROFLMAO!! I almost feel sorry for your dumb ass...

No pun intended but look who's calling the kettle black!!

No anger, just having some fun with a weak minded individual...

laugh.gif

You wear it proudly...

ROFLMAO!! I almost feel sorry for your dumb ass...

No pun intended but look who's calling the kettle black!!

No anger, just having some fun with a weak minded individual...
Trying to pretend youre laughing after I saw how emotional and careless you were isnt convincing me. Sorry man.
laugh.gif

See what happens when you man up for what you believe in? Veterans and people of all ages and colors back people that stand (or sit) for their convictions. Take note.

He is a shity racist quarterback

He hates his white parents? I need a link.
Obviously. Most racist people in the country today are black.
They must have forced him to hate them right after this photo.

c4cb6d3861ed3adb6fc5cce4728c57f3.jpg

The point is a Black man decided to put a stop to the hypocrisy and actually do something to spur world attention to the plight of Black men living in America. Kap is wise to get his millions up front and then make activism known.His money wasn't given to him, he earned it and ,it helps to have financial autonomy when you buck the system by yourself. BTW Kap's skill on the field filled the pockets of those "White guys you cite as giving him is money. They got a lot more than he earned and they did nothing for it!

That's a nice fairy tale.

But the guys who ultimately paid Kaeperdick were the guys buying the tickets or the products of the sponsors.

Many of whom served to defend what that flag represents.
Many of those guys are Black and many understand where Kap is coming from. BTW I served to defend that flag and what it represents. One of the thing it represents is the freedom to do what Kap did.

And another thing it represents is the right to disapprove of pampered whinny assholes who disrespect it and thereby those who have died fighting for it. No reason for anyone to respect him more than he respects my Country.
You don't respect Blacks who fought and died for this country why would I expect you to respect one who recognizes that and peacefully protests what he sees as armed police aggression against his brothers. America is his country too.

You've got it ass-backwards, bro. I cannot respect him because his actions disrespect them. And your support of them doesn't speak well of any respect you might have for them either. My respect is well proven and properly placed.
WhenI see Americans like you disrespecting the President of the United States just because he is Black, your "respect" is devalued in my eyes. I don't care about whether you respect me or not unless your lack of respect gets physical or personal. Then we have a problem.

He hates his white parents? I need a link.
Obviously. Most racist people in the country today are black.
who told you that?

Anytime a Black man stands up for his kind to protest racism, people like you attempt to flip the script and call THEM racists.
It doesn't work…we know the definition of racist and we know who they are….And they aren't Black….

i can tell by how you didnt respond to this thread. :laugh:

Kap is doing what he wants and it angers silly white guys like yourself. He knows it, I know it, and the white women supporting his decision know it.

Or he simply has to do something against the status quo to show what great guy he is and guys like you lick it up.

He waited until he was worth over 100 million (mostly due to those silly White Guys...and believe me any 0.49ers fan is silly) to do his thing. I can get religion to when I've got 100 million sitting in the bank.
The point is a Black man decided to put a stop to the hypocrisy and actually do something to spur world attention to the plight of Black men living in America. Kap is wise to get his millions up front and then make activism known.His money wasn't given to him, he earned it and ,it helps to have financial autonomy when you buck the system by yourself. BTW Kap's skill on the field filled the pockets of those "White guys you cite as giving him is money. They got a lot more than he earned and they did nothing for it!

But the guys who ultimately paid Kaeperdick were the guys buying the tickets or the products of the sponsors.

Many of those guys are Black and many understand where Kap is coming from. BTW I served to defend that flag and what it represents. One of the thing it represents is the freedom to do what Kap did.

And another thing it represents is the right to disapprove of pampered whinny assholes who disrespect it and thereby those who have died fighting for it. No reason for anyone to respect him more than he respects my Country.
Stop pushing the narrative that us vets are stupid assholes like you...

You don't respect Blacks who fought and died for this country why would I expect you to respect one who recognizes that and peacefully protests what he sees as armed police aggression against his brothers. America is his country too.

You've got it ass-backwards, bro. I cannot respect him because his actions disrespect them. And your support of them doesn't speak well of any respect you might have for them either. My respect is well proven and properly placed.
WhenI see Americans like you disrespecting the President of the United States just because he is Black, your "respect" is devalued in my eyes. I don't care about whether you respect me or not unless your lack of respect gets physical or personal. Then we have a problem.
Well said...

By the way, the OP says Kaphisdick is a "hit".

Of course he is. Any time someone takes an unpopular stand, especially when they take a shot at the country, they are always going to be a "hit" with the malcontents, America haters, and general all around pricks.

Manson was a "hit" to some people. So was Hitler.
Because not standing for the Nat'l Anthem is analogous with mass murderers and genocidalists.

The point is, (which apparently went right over your head), when someone takes a stand such as this, no matter how disgusting or unpopular, there will be people out there that will applaud it. They will be in the minority, but they will love you.

Says the guy that didnt know arguing about and posting things regarding the issue proves its a whopper of a big deal to you.
laugh.gif

Mocking idiots like you are what this thread is about. that's what message boards are for outside the rare times when a real discussion breaks out.

I don't know that I ever wished to be disloyal to my country or to use sports as a place to make political statements.

I don't know that I ever wished to be seen as someone who thought more of himself than he did his country.

But I get it...he's black. He is expected to act that way...I guess.
Are you a part of the masses nationally and world wide that loves and appreciated Muhammed Ali?

It's been a while, but it was my understanding that Ali was a conciencious objector.
So is that a yes or no?

Loves and appreciates....no.

Respected his decision to be a conciencous objector....yes.

Agreed....you don't worry about what others think when you state your mind. It has to be that way.

So nobody really cares that you think they are wasting money.
i can tell by how you didnt respond to this thread. :laugh:

Kap is doing what he wants and it angers silly white guys like yourself. He knows it, I know it, and the white women supporting his decision know it.

Or he simply has to do something against the status quo to show what great guy he is and guys like you lick it up.

He waited until he was worth over 100 million (mostly due to those silly White Guys...and believe me any 0.49ers fan is silly) to do his thing. I can get religion to when I've got 100 million sitting in the bank.

Nobody is saying it isn't his right.

I was arguing who ultimately paid him.

Your statement was incorrect in that you ascribe that to people who paid him to make them money. They didn't pay him, it was others who ultimately did.

Just making sure you are clear so that we don't play moving goal posts.

Forum List

Back