Colin Kaepernick Is Officially a Hit

Well heres the thing. Most whites just want Blacks to take the bullshit. They get scared when Blacks riot over this stuff then when someone does a peaceful protest they flip out and start burning shit up. Any Black person looking for a way to protest and actually worrying about what white people think is on a fools errand.

Agreed....you don't worry about what others think when you state your mind. It has to be that way.

So nobody really cares that you think they are wasting money.
i can tell by how you didnt respond to this thread. :laugh:

Kap is doing what he wants and it angers silly white guys like yourself. He knows it, I know it, and the white women supporting his decision know it.

Or he simply has to do something against the status quo to show what great guy he is and guys like you lick it up.

He waited until he was worth over 100 million (mostly due to those silly White Guys...and believe me any 0.49ers fan is silly) to do his thing. I can get religion to when I've got 100 million sitting in the bank.

That could be it too but nobody with brains actually gives that serious consideration. The point is that it angers you white guys living vicariously through him and other Black athletes. Doesnt really matter how long he waits. The point is that it chaps your ass.

What makes me laugh is that people paid to watch him at all.

Now he is a has-been and is making a play to stay in the news.

It can't be any more obvious.

Guys like you need him because nobody cares where you sit or what you sit on.

I know youre angry because no one pays to watch you nor do they watch you for free. You have no skill. You nave no athletic or mental abilities of note. Youre just an average weak everyday white boy. Kap makes millions and enjoys the women you wish you could get to notice you. On top of that he has reminded you that we wont be silent. In addition to being everything you wish you could be, guys like him and guys like me keep reminding you of your inferiority complex. I have fun laughing at you but sometimes I wish you be more a man and not be so weak.

Agreed....you don't worry about what others think when you state your mind. It has to be that way.

Kap is doing what he wants and it angers silly white guys like yourself. He knows it, I know it, and the white women supporting his decision know it.

Or he simply has to do something against the status quo to show what great guy he is and guys like you lick it up.

He waited until he was worth over 100 million (mostly due to those silly White Guys...and believe me any 0.49ers fan is silly) to do his thing. I can get religion to when I've got 100 million sitting in the bank.

That could be it too but nobody with brains actually gives that serious consideration. The point is that it angers you white guys living vicariously through him and other Black athletes. Doesnt really matter how long he waits. The point is that it chaps your ass.

I know youre angry because no one pays to watch you nor do they watch you for free. You have no skill. You nave no athletic or mental abilities of note. Youre just an average weak everyday white boy. Kap makes millions and enjoys the women you wish you could get to notice you. On top of that he has reminded you that we wont be silent. In addition to being everything you wish you could be, guys like him and guys like me keep reminding you of your inferiority complex. I have fun laughing at you but sometimes I wish you be more a man and not be so weak.

I don't know that I ever wished to be disloyal to my country or to use sports as a place to make political statements.

I don't know that I ever wished to be seen as someone who thought more of himself than he did his country.

But I get it...he's black. He is expected to act that way...I guess.

Speaking of weak, are you ever going to post something where you don't beat your chest hiding behind the internet. We all know you are barely five foot and maybe 90 lbs and serve white people at Sonic.

See what happens when you man up for what you believe in? Veterans and people of all ages and colors back people that stand (or sit) for their convictions. Take note.

Colin Kaepernick's jersey is top seller after protest

Angry because they expect their players to just do as they're told and not think?

How do I know ? I could care less.

I am simply showing that there are different kinds of convictions.

And where did you get the idea they want players to not think ?

Different kinds of convictions, or people just looking out for their own interests and willing to trample on those of others.

Where do I get the idea from? Well, mainly from people who see their sports people as just another source of entertainment and don't want real life to get in the way.

Kaepernick is a hit.....I figured you meant to say dick.
Obviously you have dicks on the mind or in your mouth a lot. So now that you see I was talking about Kap being a hit are you disappointed there were no dicks to be found?

Oh, come on now....you can do better than that.

Even a moron like you can say something clever...once in a while.

Apparently not ...

Yep, Mr. Mouth is at it again.

All 90 lbs. of him.

See what happens when you man up for what you believe in? Veterans and people of all ages and colors back people that stand (or sit) for their convictions. Take note.

Angry because they expect their players to just do as they're told and not think?

Well heres the thing. Most whites just want Blacks to take the bullshit. They get scared when Blacks riot over this stuff then when someone does a peaceful protest they flip out and start burning shit up. Any Black person looking for a way to protest and actually worrying about what white people think is on a fools errand.

You know ... if you would stop whining, and make some damn sense, you just might - might - make a difference. Instead, you resort to this kind of childish drivel. Frankly, you do a grave disservice to your cause.

Different kinds of convictions, or people just looking out for their own interests and willing to trample on those of others.

Where do I get the idea from? Well, mainly from people who see their sports people as just another source of entertainment and don't want real life to get in the way.

Fine, when you meet someone like that, you post away.

Any examples would be great.

You know ... if you would stop whining, and make some damn sense, you just might - might - make a difference. Instead, you resort to this kind of childish drivel. Frankly, you do a grave disservice to your cause.

Yes, the Special Olympics don't need this kind of press.

I don't know that I ever wished to be disloyal to my country or to use sports as a place to make political statements.

I don't know that I ever wished to be seen as someone who thought more of himself than he did his country.

No one cares what you ever wished. Dont you know that by now?

This thread was about Kap standing up for what he believes in and getting recognition for it and you came along with your inferiority complex in search of dicks.

This thread was about Kap standing up for what he believes in and getting recognition for it and you came along with your inferiority complex in search of dicks.

Yep, he's gotten all kinds of recognition.

Most now recognize him as a egomaniac and selfish asshole.

They also recognize that people like you have got their heads up his ass.

Hope you took a flashlight.

You keep telling me what I wished for, but you really don't care...you're funny (notice it was you're not youre).

I can't help that the best you can do is Sonic.

Do you have to show everyone what a bitter asshole you are ?

I never whine. i state facts. Whining would entail me believing someone on the internet was important enough to stop white racism. Thats the farthest thing from my mind. I concentrate my efforts on making a difference in real life. People on the internet are not subject to my full blown presence and I understand this. On the occasions I have made a difference in this forum people have thanked me. If you feel I do a grave disservice then I have to allow you that. Unfortunately I cant educate everyone. Some....no most are allergic to the truth. Others get angry like you have.

How did his jersey become the top seller? Do you guys always buy the jerseys of assholes?

I never whine. i state facts. Whining would entail me believing someone on the internet was important enough to stop white racism. Thats the farthest thing from my mind. I concentrate my efforts on making a difference in real life. People on the internet are not subject to my full blown presence and I understand this. On the occasions I have made a difference in this forum people have thanked me. If you feel a do a grave disservice then I have to allow you that. Unfortunately I cant educate everyone. Some....no most are allergic to the truth. Others get angry like you have.

He states facts ???

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

That's hysterical.

The only fact he knows is that when his shift at Sonic is over...someone will pick his 90 lb frame up so he does not get rolled by some eighth-grader.

How did his jersey become the top seller? Do you guys always buy the jerseys of assholes?

Apparently many people do and then burn them. Or can't your mind comprehend that ?

Good grief you are stupid.

Since I am sure he's your good buddy, why don't you go sit next to him on the bench the next they play. Then everyone can say the waterboy supports Colin (great name).

Now you're just getting ridiculous.

Now you're just getting ridiculous.

I'll take that to mean you don't have any examples.

Thanks.

Did you guys miss the part where he talked about Hillary and her email scandal? He took questions from the stupid sports reporters like a pro!

So again I'll ask everyone;
1. WHY is the National Anthem played before a simple sports game?

"Because we've BEEN doing it that way" is not a sufficient answer.

Forum List

Back